Lindsay Lohan and more…

She got off the plane just before it was to take off.

She did manage to get a private plane and it will not land until 8:11 so she's screwed big time.

Since when does someone - anyone - get off a commercial jet that's prepared for takeoff? If the plane had left the gate, the boarding doors were closed, the breezeway removed. You just can't simply get off the plane! If the jet was still at the terminal gate, LL might have had a call from someone who told her that the private plane was available, so she deplaned before the commerical jet was prepared for departure. :moo:

Since when does someone - anyone - get off a commercial jet that's prepared for takeoff? If the plane had left the gate, the boarding doors were closed, the breezeway removed. You just can't simply get off the plane! If the jet was still at the terminal gate, LL might have had a call from someone who told her that the private plane was available, so she deplaned before the commerical jet was prepared for departure. :moo:

She says there was a fuel leak and several other people got off as well.

The plane had to stop and get fuel in Las Vegas.

And the reason why she couldnt have arrived in LA on Sat? or Sun during the day? Or never left?

Sigh. it is never her fault.

Trial starts in 4 minutes - did she make it?

"I'll take Mockery of Justice for a hundred, Alex."

She was supposed to leave on Saturday but decided to stay and go clubbing in Manhattan.

She had plenty of times to leave early.

I hope she gets some substantial jail time. So sick of her! :gavel:

still not at courthouse. I hope the judge throws the book at her.

She is also looking at 2 more years of probation if she's found guilty.

HLN just reported and showed video of LL getting into a Suburban for the trip to the courthouse. She supposedly missed her scheduled flight to LA last night.

As usual, Lohan doesn't think that rules apply to her. She thumbs her nose at the judicial system and knows that no one is ever really hold her accountable for breaking the law. Time to grow up, Lindsay!

Now she is more than 30 minutes late, and her goofy lawyer has left the courthouse. :waitasec:

More court drama awaits Lindsay Lohan

By Alan Duke, CNN

updated 11:17 AM EDT, Mon March 18, 2013

Los Angeles (CNN) -- The soap opera that is Lindsay Lohan offers more drama after the actress missed a Sunday night flight to Los Angeles, where she goes on trial Monday morning.

With no more red-eye flights heading west, Lohan boarded a private jet provided by a Los Angeles-based beverage company for which she has made promotional appearances...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/18/showbiz/lindsay-lohan/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

I feel guilty that the TMZ clock on the screen showing how late Lilo is, is striking me as really funny.

Not that she's late, but that they've got the clock there.

41 minutes, by the way.

40 minutes late........ I really hope she gets arrested. Enough with her BS.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back