Lippman says Cindy & George may sue John Bradley re 84 searches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a side question for those that think this is just a way to keep in the media spotlight, why would CA and GA have refused to be the media decoys for KC when she was being released from jail? Wouldn't that have been the perfect opportunity to upstage her? It was the specific intent.
I understand that saying to the media you won't be a media decoy IS being a media decoy, but I don't think that was done at the time she was being released, but later.

Just a side question for those that think this is just a way to keep in the media spotlight, why would CA and GA have refused to be the media decoys for KC when she was being released from jail? Wouldn't that have been the perfect opportunity to upstage her? It was the specific intent.
I understand that saying to the media you won't be a media decoy IS being a media decoy, but I don't think that was done at the time she was being released, but later.

But being decoys might have been dangerous for CA & GA. I don't think they'd put their own safety on the line. jmo

I don't think they wanted any damage done to their brand new Jeep. jmo

:cow::cow::cow:

BBM: It would have been "impossible" for Cindy and George to be "decoys" because they were there with the DT for FCA's "release from jail" ...

We only saw FCA and JB walk out the jail ... We know they got into an SUV with a driver ... And wherever FCA and JB went to after they left the jailhouse in the SUV -- Cindy and George were there to meet FCA -- this is My Opinion Only.

I believe that the "story" about "asking" the Anthony's "to be decoys" is a "farce" ...

Everyone was anxiously waiting to see if Cindy, maybe George, would show up at the jailhouse when CFA was released -- but they were NOT there -- at least what we saw ...

But I truly believe the Anthony's were there waiting for CFA when she was brought to a "safe" location ...

This is My Opinion ... and it is based on watching the Anthony's for the past 3 years ... I am sorry but I just do NOT trust anything they say ...

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !

MOO MOO MOO ...

Yet another lawsuit looming? Guess the salaries from their new foundation won't be sufficient.

snip

"Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer."

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-and-Cindy-Anthony-may-talk-soon,-lawyer-says

Are they serious??? This is how they heal??? Lawsuits? Trips??? I have to go puke now!

They have a brand new jeep?

YEP ... a RED JEEP ... HLN showed a video of them shopping on Monday and reporters were following them, trying to ask questions ... no response from the A's ...

:waitasec:

:cow::cow::cow:

BBM: It would have been "impossible" for Cindy and George to be "decoys" because they were there with the DT for FCA's "release from jail" ...

We only saw FCA and JB walk out the jail ... We know they got into an SUV with a driver ... And wherever FCA and JB went to after they left the jailhouse in the SUV -- Cindy and George were there to meet FCA -- this is My Opinion Only.

I believe that the "story" about "asking" the Anthony's "to be decoys" is a "farce" ...

Everyone was anxiously waiting to see if Cindy, maybe George, would show up at the jailhouse when CFA was released -- but they were NOT there -- at least what we saw ...

But I truly believe the Anthony's were there waiting for CFA when she was brought to a "safe" location ...

This is My Opinion ... and it is based on watching the Anthony's for the past 3 years ... I am sorry but I just do NOT trust anything they say ...

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !

MOO MOO MOO ...

Yes, but reporters stated that they saw GA at home that night. Can't find the story/stories...too many out there, but I remember reporters stating GA came out of the house for some reason, then went back inside.

Yes, but reporters stated that they saw GA at home that night. Can't find the story/stories...too many out there, but I remember reporters stating GA came out of the house for some reason, then went back inside.

The media said he walked someone to a car and then he went back in.

Bob Kealing from WESH just tweeted that they got pictures of GA and CA leaving the country this morning.

OK, so new car ($50,000), a trip out of the country, possible book deal. I'm definitely doing something wrong in my life. I guess that's what ticks me off so much. They have done everything against what my values and morals are but still get rewarded.

Yeah well, KC had already done a pretty good job cremating Caylee IMO. Perhaps KC will sue Cindy and George next?

WTFE. (rolls eyes)
agreed I thought about that after I posted. :doh:

I think CA's as well as JB's ability to profit went waaaaaaay down to nil when KC was found not guilty. Had she been found guilty (rightfully) there would have been a calmness that Justice was served. The public outcry is focused on this eroneous verdict and that no one profits, that the Jury be investigated and the Justice System in that light be examined. CA is scrambling now to still be a victim and to make money. I believe that most all of us are not interested in what KC has to say and even less from CA.

If they follow thru with this lawsuit I figure they will lose that itsy bit of compassion some folks had for them. Definately it is clearly not about Caylee.

The only thing that would create 'any' interest in CA now is if she filed a wrongful death suit against KC.

The media said he walked someone to a car and then he went back in.

Bob Kealing from WESH just tweeted that they got pictures of GA and CA leaving the country this morning.

OK, so new car ($50,000), a trip out of the country, possible book deal. I'm definitely doing something wrong in my life. I guess that's what ticks me off so much. They have done everything against what my values and morals are but still get rewarded.

I am one of those that don't believe the estrangement story; I think Casey and her loving mom are in contact. Why on earth would Lippman (who is now bottom-of-the-barrel himself, imo) go on tv and plead with Baez to contact him about Casey if not to keep this effed up reality show alive? This lawsuit threat has zero legs and is just another way to keep up interest and attempt to make Cindy look like a victim. Not working...

IF the story is true that they are leaving the country, they may well be meeting up with the felon. Who cares? I hope no media outlets attempt to find out where they are going or what they are doing. Every member of the Anthony family should be ignored. Wherever they go, I hope it's a destination far far away and they are gone for a very long time. JMO...

OKAYYYYYYY........I am now officially in Bizarro World. These people have such a sense of entitlement and delusions of grandeur that I just can't stand it!!! That these people would consider suing anyone for anything is beyond my ability to comprehend since they are the genesis of everything that has happened.
Maybe we should start a class action and sue them for being such Freaks of Nature and offending me by breathing air that should be consumed by honorable and contributing citizens of this world.

I think they were advised that other than dangerous it would have a negative impact on them from the public. It would affect any more profits to their foundation and any book, movie deals in the works and that new foundaton they created.

And didn't it make them look better when Lippman told how they refused to be decoys. sheesh will they ever realize we are not dense

I'm not sure if it was within ws or on hinkey that someone posted how much money their foundation had made for the administrators (A's) and what had been paid to date. Hope someone can find that post again.

I think they said no to being decoy's and instead gave JB money to take care of KC on her release. CA always gives KC money and we all know KC had no money and JB wouldn't use his own.

TWEET:
nocaseyanthonyCitizens Against KC

by JusticeCaylee
Cindy and George Anthony getting on private jet to Bahamas. They arrived in a stretch limo. Who is paying for this? They must have a deal

I'm livid! BUT as a FL taxpayer I have to pay for the defense?? UGH!!!

So if CA is planning on suing Mr. Bradley for supplying LE with the wrong information, does that mean that LE can sue CA for giving them the wrong hairbrush? Seems she thought that was pretty funny at the time and said she even considered giving LE the "dog's" toothbrush. But then I guess it is different when it happens to you. Oh, wait...it didn't happen to her. jmo

C'mon, CA is the grieving grandmother dontcha know? Imagine how hard it was for her to get up on the stand and admit she'd looked for chlorophyll which morphed into chloroform, which morphed into a pop up of neck breaking. Then, imagine the trauma of someone saying 84/89 times in your face. Horror of horror, and you were really at work all that time? Can you imagine the pain and suffering this woman was going through? Where's your humanity?:crazy:

:great:RUDE AWAKENING for the "Anthony clan"::great: Lawsuits require DEPOSITIONS!.........and as we have seen from previous ventures into the legal waters, :woohoo: interrogatories & depositions can and often are provided WIDE latitude regarding questions asked.:woohoo: Oh yeah, they are also taken UNDER OATH :innocent: and if the plaintiffs intend to WIN,:waitasec: then they had better be telling the truth with documentation that matches the words! PS: good ole CA had better be VERY careful in "crafting" her answers as the SA:rocker: could revisit the concept of perjury given newer ammunition!, IMHO:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member