LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I don't get in trouble for answering this question. I am trying to figure out a way to explain it w/o being too nasty and I don't think it is going to be possible. So here it goes...please take it easy on me. The index finger and the middle finger means TWO and the pinkie finger means ONE...The saying is 2 in the pink , 1 in the stink. Once again I am sorry if this offends anyone.

To Seagull65--
In your post #542, the first picture, the guy in the white hat is holding up the thumb, middle and a bent index finger. To me it looks like an "E", which I have a feeling stands for extacsy(the club drug-sp?). I don't know any of the hand signs either but it sure looks like an E to me.

Did we ever find out about that M.H. guy in California that KC was talking to on her cell phone frequently during June & July....I'm trying to remember now, but it seems to me that she supposedly had something to tell him that she may need "to get drunk first" (and that "something" both her mother and LA were aware of)...does anyone remember this? I haven't heard anything more about this since last summer and I haven't seen any texts or interviews with this guy. Is this going to be one of the star witnesses?

IMHO, Fridawolf, Casey was just spinning Caseyisms (a.k.a. mistruthing) regarding something she had to tell Mark, blah, blah, blah. :slap:

I doubt he's gonna be a 'star witness' since he could only regurgitate what Casey told him/texted him over the phone vs. actually being an eye-witness to something.

IMHO, the case will be built on Casey's lack of credibility...so...building any part of the case on something Casey told anyone is unlikely to occur IMHO...rather, the opposite will be true.

The SA will introduce example, after example, after example, after example infinitum [Amen] of Casey's lies, etc. and how Casey's version of the truth is in direct conflict with many pieces of OBJECTIVE evidence that can be presented (e.g. cell logs w/ no ZFG contacts).

ITA with your observation and analysis. I also find it strange that she's taking the time to post on MySpace

I am still looking for pictures of Caylee that are of higher resolution and technical quality.

I do not know what I am talking about, but what I am going by is larger physical size of the image on screen, and a file size greater than 80KB, and preferably several hundred KB.
I have noticed that just occasionally larger, clearer photos pop up, and I would like to keep copies.

Question: Who is the meter readers girlfriend and how would she know where Caylees body was>

This was briefly discussed on NG tonight. I believe she works at the jail and it was mentioned that she possibly overheard JB and KC talking (according to JB).

This was briefly discussed on NG tonight. I believe she works at the jail and it was mentioned that she possibly overheard JB and KC talking (according to JB).

This is LP's theory. I think maybe you meant (according to LP).

post a question or leave an answer. This is for factual-objective type questions,not opinion or subjective questions.

This is a reference thread,not a discussion thread.

Sometimes it takes a few posts to answer one question, so no worries. But generally just:
Leave a question
or
leave and answer.
That's it!

thread 6
* * * bump * * *​

Question- what is JG's mothers name. I know dad is RRG, but what's moms name?

I read on NG's Caylee blog that we are expecting a big doc dump this week. Is this true? (I'm a bit out of the loop after spring break last week!) TIA!

Looking for a working link OR a transcript
CA testimony 7/22/08 Bond Hearing

TIA!

Looking for a working link OR a transcript
CA testimony 7/22/08 Bond Hearing

TIA!

Video link here.

Found it on page 88 of the videos here. They snipped it down...so you don't get the hearing in its entirety. May not be the snip you are looking for, but...maybe a start.

Video link here.

Found it on page 88 of the videos here. They snipped it down...so you don't get the hearing in its entirety. May not be the snip you are looking for, but...maybe a start.

Thanks!! I was looking for the entire testimony but at least this is a portion I haven't heard before. Maybe I can piece them all together??? LOL

For some reason, I can't find it on Fox anymore. That's where I first started listening to it. Oh well <sigh>

Thanks again! BondJamesBond to the rescue!

I am sure all this has been answered before and my memory has failed me.( which is a lot lately)lol

What vehicle did TonE and KC drive to blockbuster on the 16th of June ? Hers or his ? I know there is video of the two of them in the store , just curious if there has been any information on a video of the outside parking lot?

Also any parking lot video of Amscot when the car was abandoned? I believe I read that a lot of places just retape over videos after 30 days , so I am just wishful thinking.

Be interesting to see any Target parking lot videos too , just to see her demeanor.
Wasn't going to Target supposed to be in the script she was to follow? If that is true it looks like her demeanor would show a nervous one , looking out for the Zanny.

Does anyone know of a good site that has ALL of the case information, and has it in an easily accessible format? I'm talking doc dumps, jail videos, phone calls, hearing videos, pictures, etc. Lots of the news websites have some, or most of the information, but not all. So I am looking for a site with the complete "case file' if you will.

Does anyone know of a good site that has ALL of the case information, and has it in an easily accessible format? I'm talking doc dumps, jail videos, phone calls, hearing videos, pictures, etc. Lots of the news websites have some, or most of the information, but not all. So I am looking for a site with the complete "case file' if you will.

The New York library!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member