LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me if the cadaver dogs were taken inside the Anthony home and what they found, if anything? TIA

Does anyone know what the deal was with the phone calls between KC's cell & the Lexus Dealership???

Can someone please tell me if the cadaver dogs were taken inside the Anthony home and what they found, if anything? TIA
There is answer posted where you have come from on the "Where did Caylee die thread"

The answer is still "No dog search inside" even on a different thread.

I have a question and don't know where else to post it......
Does anyone know if a motion in regards to the alleged video of Casey's reaction to the remains being found was ever filed? I know Baez filed something and then it came out that he hadn't even SEEN the video, and they said they would show him the video and he had 15 days to file a new motion, but I have never heard anything about it since.......did I miss something?

Also does anyone know how many posts I have to make before I can view certain pages?

Thanks for your help! :)

Does anyone know what the deal was with the phone calls between KC's cell & the Lexus Dealership???

Ahhhh, Ms. Heather, 12-pages starting here for your reading enjoyment.

IMHO, without any additional information, my best guess is Lexus=Ricardo...but, only time will tell.

EmMomma, If you can source that anywhere other than blogs, pls lemme know. TIA. :blowkiss:

Hmmm...dangit, JBJ. :waitasec: I am not one to take things as fact, especially in this case...is that what I'm doing here? Has all this information finally done my brain in for good? *sigh* You are probably right...because I can't recall hearing this stated as fact...other than on the web. Ugh. :bang:

ETA: I'm reading your link now...

I am sure all this has been answered before and my memory has failed me.( which is a lot lately)lol

Good questions, Amy. I don't think these have all been answered.

What vehicle did TonE and KC drive to blockbuster on the 16th of June ? Hers or his ? I know there is video of the two of them in the store , just curious if there has been any information on a video of the outside parking lot?

Excellent question. From memory, I've never seen this information released or reported.

Also any parking lot video of Amscot when the car was abandoned? I believe I read that a lot of places just retape over videos after 30 days , so I am just wishful thinking.

Has been reported in the media (FoxNews Mark F. comes to mind) that w/ all of the cams on the lot (~5 IIRC) none included images of Casey. I've heard the 30-day thing too, but, note that the Pontiac was abandoned ~6/26-27 and Casey was arrested on 7/16. Sooo...that math works :thumb: There is a thread that sleuthed out one of Casey's close friends, Stephanie (a.k.a. 'Special K') worked @ Amscot and was in contact w/ Casey on the day Casey went to gas up the Pontiac - 6/30. AZLawyer, and a few others did the sleuthin'. 6-pages worth of excellent reading here. Stephanie's text to Casey upon being notified re: Caylee missing has also raised some eyebrows suggesting that perhaps Stephanie 'helped' those security video's disappear. That was pure speculation, but, IIRC, Stephanie simply messaged something like "call me".

Be interesting to see any Target parking lot videos too , just to see her demeanor. Wasn't going to Target supposed to be in the script she was to follow? If that is true it looks like her demeanor would show a nervous one , looking out for the Zanny.

The security videos @ Target are mostly inside the store, however, there is one of her leaving the store w/ her cart full of secret-Santa-in-reverse gifts from Amy.

Hope that helps.

Ahhhh, Ms. Heather, 12-pages starting here for your reading enjoyment.

IMHO, without any additional information, my best guess is Lexus=Ricardo*...but, only time will tell.

Edit & bump for an update...in response to Heather's question about Lexus.

Newer speculation today on perhaps how/why Lexus=Tony L. here.

Bond, what do you mean by "the day Casey went to gas up the Pontiac 6/30."? (your post #50)

Bond, what do you mean by "the day Casey went to gas up the Pontiac 6/30."? (your post #50)

Casey enlisted Amy to get a new gas can 6/30 so Casey could gas up the Pontiac @ Amscot that afternoon.

One problem...go-getter-Casey hung out @ w/ Amy @ her apartment until almost 3PM. Then...and you can actually "see" it with the pings...@ 4:53PM when Casey got around to Amscot the Pontiac was gone :eek: and she dialed Stephanie (a.k.a. "Special K"). Casey just kept on drivin' toward Tony's Apt. for a few minutes, then, headed back toward Ric & Amy's apartment.

More than a few have savored the thought of Casey's reaction as she made the turn at the intersection that afternoon...prolly had the blinker on....looked...and el-Pontiac-iz-el-gone-o. Ruh-roh.

Did LE ever say anything more about the substance that was found in the Gatorade bottle at the crime scene?

I'm really sorry this is off topic I just really need help here and I have searched all over the internet and cannot find what I'm looking for..I was wondering if there is somewhere on websleuths I could ask a few legal questions? Specifically relating to Kentucky wrongful death cases? I usually only go to the Caylee or Jonbenet thread on here so I don't even know where to start..I have a friend and his family going through the most horrible thing imaginable after his father's death, I mean the story behind this is unbelievable and I am just desperate to help them here..again so sorry this is off topic I will delete this in a few hours. ANY help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

I'm really sorry this is off topic I just really need help here and I have searched all over the internet and cannot find what I'm looking for..I was wondering if there is somewhere on websleuths I could ask a few legal questions? Specifically relating to Kentucky wrongful death cases? I usually only go to the Caylee or Jonbenet thread on here so I don't even know where to start..I have a friend and his family going through the most horrible thing imaginable after his father's death, I mean the story behind this is unbelievable and I am just desperate to help them here..again so sorry this is off topic I will delete this in a few hours. ANY help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

There's a legal Q & A thread. It's pretty much all about this case but you may want to try asking.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75687&highlight=legal

What thread was the WSers analysis of the George/Casey car chase in? Or keywords to bring it up in search besides chase, epass, George, toll?

And, was the chase ever substantiated? Was KC driving CA's car like GA insisted or was she driving TL's jeep?

Can anyone i.d. the guy in post #95, Images Only thread? It's a pic of Annie, KC, Lauren G. and ? (the guy). Last pic in post 95.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox