LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on the new doc dump that was supposed to happen this week? I'm getting ANTSY!

Thanks for the link great to see all the players in one spot. Unfortunately it doesn't address who is Kenvin Beary. While in jail, Casey Anthony gave her a letter addressed to then-Sheriff Kevin Beary. Who is Sheriff Kevin Beary and why is KC writing him a letter?

Did you watch the press conference of the ME, Dr. G., announcing that the remains were those of Caylee? Sheriff Beary spoke at the podium during that press conference. He is the heavy-set officer, who became emotional and said he had two daughters, and his voice broke.

Did Jose Baez file a motion having to do with misconduct of jail personnel ?
If so, i missed that one-does someone have a link?
Thanks,
Katharine

Have you checked the "Media Links" thread in the Case Analysis Forum here?

I didn't know where was the correct place to post this question. So, hopefully it's ok here. If not, I apologize and sorry if I added extra work for mods to move it.

LP mentioned on NG last night that there were terrapins found in the trunk of KC's car. Can someone direct me to where I could see this is actually the case? I don't remember seeing or hearing this. And from what I looked up it's some kind of aquatic reptile that lives in either fresh or salt water. Is this what LP meant?

Thanks

I didn't know where was the correct place to post this question. So, hopefully it's ok here. If not, I apologize and sorry if I added extra work for mods to move it.

LP mentioned on NG last night that there were terrapins found in the trunk of KC's car. Can someone direct me to where I could see this is actually the case? I don't remember seeing or hearing this. And from what I looked up it's some kind of aquatic reptile that lives in either fresh or salt water. Is this what LP meant?

Thanks

Afraid I didn't see NG, but, I believe LP's referring to terpenes. These aren't animal, but, plant-based chemicals - think terpentine from pine tar. IIRC, this is addressed on the forensic botany thread here. See post #64.

I am sooooo confused....can anyone clarify if the bruhaha being made about a "secret" unmonitored jailhouse visit is OLD NEWS? The note on the NG show was from last year if I saw and heard my tv correctly. Is all this fuss about a secret private meeting just being brought out now??? Or has there really been a request to get the A's together "to mourn Caylee" recently? Thanks to anyone who can help....probably you BondJamesBond...I'm convinced you have all the answers and probably a very stylish car....

I am sooooo confused....can anyone clarify if the bruhaha being made about a "secret" unmonitored jailhouse visit is OLD NEWS? The note on the NG show was from last year if I saw and heard my tv correctly. Is all this fuss about a secret private meeting just being brought out now??? Or has there really been a request to get the A's together "to mourn Caylee" recently? Thanks to anyone who can help....probably you BondJamesBond...I'm convinced you have all the answers and probably a very stylish car....

Now that you mention it, I'm confused now too. With all the talk about the letter from KC to Sheriff B, it made me think it was now old news. However, I think Conway had made a statement recently saying he was still hoping they could grieve together. But I'd like to be sure too. Hmmmm...yup, I'm confused.

Old news for private greiving time with KC or current?

:) Hi, Gma Kat.

If I understand correctly the Anthony's have requested a meeting w/ Casey relatively recently w/ the stated purpose to be for them to mourn Caylee's death as a family in private.

There was a handwritten request from Casey to Sheriff Beary very early in the case requesting a private meeting w/ George. You may recall George urged Casey to make a request of this nature in one of the video-taped visits. Apparently, Casey followed through and we saw the handwritten request released several months ago. So that piece is old news. In general, NG has a way of confusing the facts, IMHO.

So...yes...two separate events as I understand it. As far as I know the family is requesting the current meeting, not Casey this time.

...and I certainly don't have all the answers :) I simply make them up as I go along ;)

This has probably been asked so if someone could point me to it... why didn't PI Casey (I hope that's the right name) find Caylee's remains when he went to the exact spot on 2 different days? (I was watching NG last night and it was when the PI recorded his trip to reported remains) Why didn't he find them? TIA!!!!! I love this place b/c I have questions! :)

Hi, Stephanie. PI Casey was not in the exact spot. There were two sets of pavers at the Suburban Drive site, and he was searching at the wrong set. The correct set of pavers, which was where Caylee's remains were finally found, were approximately 50 feet away, obscurred by dense jungle-like foilage.

i'm curious about this: if KC is found guilty and she spends life in prison, will she be with the general population or still be confined alone?

Can someone please direct me to a transcript of Cindy's July interview with LE? I think it was July 24th.

TIA

Does Jeffery H and son Zachaery exist? I believe Cindy indicated there was a photo of him (them)? Has this been confirmed and have they been positively IDed.

Does anyone know anything about the signifigance of the AIR MATTRESS?

Casey told Cindy the air mattress came from Zanni's, and that Caylee used it at her house. Casey also told her Zanni gave her a hair iron. There were several videos and a toy that Cindy told LE she didn't recognize, but I'm not clear whether Casey claimed those were from Zanni's or not. Cindy turned the items over to LE.

Casey told Cindy the air mattress came from Zanni's, and that Caylee used it at her house. Casey also told her Zanni gave her a hair iron. There were several videos and a toy that Cindy told LE she didn't recognize, but I'm not clear whether Casey claimed those were from Zanni's or not. Cindy turned the items over to LE.

Is there anything in the docs indicating LE collected this air mattress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onapick