LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, I think I heard on Nancy Grace two days ago there were more docs handed over to Baez. Just wondering why no one has published them yet?? Anyone know?

Does anyone know if the SA chooses what they release or is it in some kind of chronological order? Call me immature but after last week's hearing and JB trying to push buttons/gloat/taunt the prosecutors, if I were on that team I would want to release some damning evidence against KC as a way to put him back in his place (DNA, journal entries, etc). Almost a few days after that hearing, the SA said that they would be releasing a doc dump soon and this was the first thing that came to my mind. I hope its true!

What thread was the WSers analysis of the George/Casey car chase in? Or keywords to bring it up in search besides chase, epass, George, toll?

We worked it out on the E Pass thread...post#76 here is a decent place to start if you want to read it there.

Also summarized it on the 6/29 Ping thread in the Case Analysis forum FWIW.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4949809.story

"Orange County Corrections Lt. Tammy Uncer. She told investigators about a conversation she heard between Casey Anthony and Baez."
What was this conversation? Has this already come out and I am just drawing a blank on it?
(Bolded by me)

I was about to ask the same question. Has TU's statements been released in any of the released Doc. Dumps?

(Bolded by me)

I was about to ask the same question. Has TU's statements been released in any of the released Doc. Dumps?

An incident report was released that says on December 11th, 2008 PG went to the jail to meet TU. Everything else on the report was redacted.

An incident report was released that says on December 11th, 2008 Phillip Gr. went to the jail to meet TU. Everything else on the report was redacted.

Thank you kindly, FaerieB, for that info.

That just makes me even more curious. If something was said in front of a third party it is no longer considered privlidged info between an attorny and his client. Maybe KC couldn't keep quiet until she and JB were alone and let something slip. We can hope!:)

Is there a spot that has a list of all the poeple involved with this case? Like AH and that she was a friend of KC's? There are a few people who I don't know. For example: While in jail, Casey Anthony gave her a letter addressed to then-Sheriff Kevin Beary. Who is Sheriff Kevin Beary and why is KC writing him a letter?

Also my previous question wasn't answered. Does anyone know what KC's GPA was in HS?

Is there a spot that has a list of all the poeple involved with this case? Like AH and that she was a friend of KC's? There are a few people who I don't know. For example: While in jail, Casey Anthony gave her a letter addressed to then-Sheriff Kevin Beary. Who is Sheriff Kevin Beary and why is KC writing him a letter?

Also my previous question wasn't answered. Does anyone know what KC's GPA was in HS?

Can't help you w/ the GPA, but, there's a decent "who's who" site here. It isn't fully sourced, etc, so use it with that in mind... Scroll down past all of the links to get to the players info.

There's also a Players thread here in WS that includes the link I provided above. The WS Players Sticky is over in the Case Analysis Forum...link here.

Can't help you w/ the GPA, but, there's a decent "who's who" site here. It isn't fully sourced, etc, so use it with that in mind... Scroll down past all of the links to get to the players info.

There's also a Players thread here in WS that includes the link I provided above. The WS Players Sticky is over in the Case Analysis Forum...link here.

Thanks for the link great to see all the players in one spot. Unfortunately it doesn't address who is Kenvin Beary. While in jail, Casey Anthony gave her a letter addressed to then-Sheriff Kevin Beary. Who is Sheriff Kevin Beary and why is KC writing him a letter?

Thanks for the link great to see all the players in one spot. Unfortunately it doesn't address who is Kenvin Beary. While in jail, Casey Anthony gave her a letter addressed to then-Sheriff Kevin Beary. Who is Sheriff Kevin Beary and why is KC writing him a letter?

Kevin Beary was the Sheriff at the time. He has since retired. KC sent him a note, asking for a private meeting with her dad. She never did have that meeting.

Did Jose Baez file a motion having to do with misconduct of jail personnel ?
If so, i missed that one-does someone have a link?
Thanks,
Katharine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads