List of Electronic Devices Containing and/or Supected to Contain *advertiser censored*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was kind of my point as well, Knox. Except in addition to that- what if she told someone (who was a mandated reporter) about a situation at home that she was uncomfortable with, and they didn't report it because it had something to do with them as well?

The electronic devices might be a component there. There are specific laws against children viewing certain types of *advertiser censored*.
I wonder if any of the information found on the devices that were seized involved anyone who might also be a mandated reporter.

Sorry, that was kind of a scattered way of trying to explain my thoughts!

Bingo!

Being from a small town, and having "run ins" with LE from both parents, I'm sure LE had an idea what the kid's life were like...maybe just not how bad? However, since SA made threats on someone's life, I might have tried to do a little background check and google. If LE saw his videos how might they have construed them? LE knew of this bunch...how much? imo.

BBM: IMHO, local LE knew a whole bunch about this bunch.

Respectfully asking here soul, because I want to make sure I understand what you believe. You believe that none of the adults in Hailey's life had any idea that something might be amiss with Hailey, or her situation at home? And you believe that she was not aware of, could ever have stumbled across, or possibly saw other people in her household- viewing *advertiser censored*?

We don't really know when the flash drives (or any electronic devices for that matter) were placed where they were seized from, do we? I mean- we're not sure when Hailey actually went missing... and there was some time for items to be moved around before they were seized.

Just thinking out loud here, but if I knew I'd be getting a visit from LE- and I had something out in view that I would be sort of embarrassed by- I'd stick it in my underwear drawer or something. It would seem like a good idea at the time, you know? But that wouldn't mean that ten minutes earlier it hadn't been laying on the coffee table.

Idk. Just a thought that there may have been a bit of a frantic rearranging of electronic devices.

Right None of the adults in Haileys life thought anything was amiss IMO before Hailey went missing,due to the amiss in their own lives and a twisted perception of normal.

I do not believe SA was caught in the home watching *advertiser censored* by Hailey. I think it was Billie who caught him. He seemed to mostly do that at his grandma's and store it for home use maybe much like they did the print out of true crime.
The *advertiser censored* stash could have been hidden shortly before the search but why hide it where it is likely to be found? All I have to go on it the media report of where some items where found which was not in a place that makes it appear they were lackluster in leaving it out in the open. It was hidden from eye, and not from LE. All my opinoin of course.

The Teachers and preachers of course would be exempt from the stated of twisted perception. They are grouped differently. Hailey gave no indications with her behaviour or school work that would reflect concern. She appeared very well rounded and her mother is /was a nurse. Everything looks good with Hailey until the day she disapeared and everyone in Clints family has said they do not think she harmed Hailey.Had there been something that clued them in to any prior abuse Connie would be saying it in a very shocking manner. Again My opinion.

Now for the interesting thing I thought up. The billie not having a computer in her home. Remember that was a huge thing and she was always saying it. IMO I think the computer went on purpose because SA was chatting with other woman. Billie (it is possible she is insecure) put and end to it by getting rid of the computer. I think that was part of an agreement in their relationship. No more computer in the house. I suspect he was sneaking over to his moms or grandmas often to feed his *advertiser censored* and other woman addiction. I dont see how someone that attached to media devices ,and videos would not have a computer. Last IMO for this post but I wanted to make it clear it is not fact or anything important as their has been alot of misinformation and I dont want to add to it.

Right None of the adults in Haileys life thought anything was amiss IMO before Hailey went missing,due to the amiss in their own lives and a twisted perception of normal.

I do not believe SA was caught in the home watching *advertiser censored* by Hailey. I think it was Billie who caught him. He seemed to mostly do that at his grandma's and store it for home use maybe much like they did the print out of true crime.
The *advertiser censored* stash could have been hidden shortly before the search but why hide it where it is likely to be found? All I have to go on it the media report of where some items where found which was not in a place that makes it appear they were lackluster in leaving it out in the open. It was hidden from eye, and not from LE. All my opinoin of course.

The Teachers and preachers of course would be exempt from the stated of twisted perception. They are grouped differently. Hailey gave no indications with her behaviour or school work that would reflect concern. She appeared very well rounded and her mother is /was a nurse. Everything looks good with Hailey until the day she disapeared and everyone in Clints family has said they do not think she harmed Hailey.Had there been something that clued them in to any prior abuse Connie would be saying it in a very shocking manner. Again My opinion.

Now for the interesting thing I thought up. The billie not having a computer in her home. Remember that was a huge thing and she was always saying it. IMO I think the computer went on purpose because SA was chatting with other woman. Billie (it is possible she is insecure) put and end to it by getting rid of the computer. I think that was part of an agreement in their relationship. No more computer in the house. I suspect he was sneaking over to his moms or grandmas often to feed his *advertiser censored* and other woman addiction. I dont see how someone that attached to media devices ,and videos would not have a computer. Last IMO for this post but I wanted to make it clear it is not fact or anything important as their has been alot of misinformation and I dont want to add to it.

Great post Soul!!!

BBM; I can totally see this being the case.

I do respectfully disagree on Hailey appearing well rounded. I think teachers, or any adult not in her immediate family could guess things at home weren't bright and shiny. Bad enough to call CPS or ask for a welfare check, prob not.

Too tired to expound in a way that makes sense, more tomorrow.

[/b]

Great post Soul!!!

BBM; I can totally see this being the case.

I do respectfully disagree on Hailey appearing well rounded. I think teachers, or any adult not in her immediate family could guess things at home weren't bright and shiny. Bad enough to call CPS or ask for a welfare check, prob not.

Too tired to expound in a way that makes sense, more tomorrow.

I agree and can see both opinions as well.

Bright and shiny... well... I think Hailey was both... but I also don't think this very small community was oblivious to bright and shiny electronic devices. MOO.

I agree and can see both opinions as well.

Bright and shiny... well... I think Hailey was both... but I also don't think this very small community was oblivious to bright and shiny electronic devices. MOO.

Hopefully my post did not sound as if I was saying something derogatory about Hailey, I was tired last night.

What I meant to express is that Billie Dunn, more than likely was not viewed as a stellar parent even before Hailey went missing. Parental shortcomings are never the fault of the child. I have to believe that an adult (not a family member) saw signs that indicated something in Hailey's home needed to be looked at, MOO.

Not at all, Knox- I understood exactly what you were trying to say.
By my 'bright and shiny' comment, I meant that it seems like Hailey herself was truly a beautiul and innocent child who was thrown into the middle of a very bad situation.

Did she have an outlet, a safe adult to turn to, to express any concerns, discomfort, or fears to?

I'm afraid that she either did exactly that, and nothing changed- so she gave up on that idea... or she didn't, because there was no one she could think of who was safe.

Not at all, Knox- I understood exactly what you were trying to say.
By my 'bright and shiny' comment, I meant that it seems like Hailey herself was truly a beautiul and innocent child who was thrown into the middle of a very bad situation.

Did she have an outlet, a safe adult to turn to, to express any concerns, discomfort, or fears to?

I'm afraid that she either did exactly that, and nothing changed- so she gave up on that idea... or she didn't, because there was no one she could think of who was safe.

Or maybe she did reach out to the wrong person.

JB and her sighting was dimissed. The alley and the street were confused and people said she couldnt see from her home. That deserves a second look.
The rumor about the dogs tracking her and where they tracked her and the fact that they only went halfway somewhere.

I do not understand how 3 sightings and dogs hits are not considered relavent in this case. What lead LE to the hotel Oriah?

And a personal question.

Have you ever decided to take a SAR dog to a random location 4 blocks aways from the location of a missing person just because? Without having been lead there? Better yet 6 random locations of the same kind?

I agree soul, perhaps she did reach out to the wrong person. Let's go back to the SAR thread and try to figure out the 'alley' sighting.
News reports about the dogs 'tracking' her and then the changing stories about being 'brought' to 6 hotels- and then 'hitting' on one, but no evidence found. ALL that jazz. Yes, I think it would be a good idea to revisit that probably in the main discussion or SAR thread ;) unless...there was concern immediately picked up by LE that involved an electronic device? Or perhaps a history or knowledge of prior to?

Re: taking a dog to a random location. Well, I will admit to staying awake all night trying to figure out where a person might be, and then taking a dog out to wherever I grasp my last straw at on cold cases with an HRD dog.
And if LE told me to take a dog out to such and such and such sites- I'd do it in a heartbeat. But if I was asked to trail someone...I'd trail (if the dog picked up a scent) until it was lost. Then I'd say- sorry- this is the end of that trail.

Does that help explain?

I agree soul, perhaps she did reach out to the wrong person. Let's go back to the SAR thread and try to figure out the 'alley' sighting.
News reports about the dogs 'tracking' her and then the changing stories about being 'brought' to 6 hotels- and then 'hitting' on one, but no evidence found. ALL that jazz. Yes, I think it would be a good idea to revisit that probably in the main discussion or SAR thread ;) unless...there was concern immediately picked up by LE that involved an electronic device? Or perhaps a history or knowledge of prior to?

Re: taking a dog to a random location. Well, I will admit to staying awake all night trying to figure out where a person might be, and then taking a dog out to wherever I grasp my last straw at on cold cases with an HRD dog.
And if LE told me to take a dog out to such and such and such sites- I'd do it in a heartbeat. But if I was asked to trail someone...I'd trail (if the dog picked up a scent) until it was lost. Then I'd say- sorry- this is the end of that trail.

Does that help explain?

LOL Oriah

You will have to bring it up on whichever thread I am not popular. :fence:

LOL Oriah

You will have to bring it up on whichever thread I am not popular. :fence:

Soul, hope you didn't take that the wrong way! Just trying to think of good places to put that line of thought so we can not make more work for mods. :)
The crossover is difficult- because what if there WAS a reason why the initial dogs were dropped at the hotels and it was based by an electronic device discovery. :waitasec:

Hmm. Ok- I'm retreating to the SAR thread. (Where btw you are very popular!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname