LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

Hi Fellow Sleuthers!

My mind is swimming with all of the wonderful tidbits of meaty (and reliable and POLITE!) info I've read here, could someone pls help me out with this? I hope I am posting this in an okay spot.

Quick background, my husband believes that ICA will be found [I]not guilty[/I], yes, I]not guilty[/I] over hung jury, acquitted, etc. Sidebar: I had a vehement and rude reaction to this, that to think she'd be found "not guilty" of anything was quite ludicrous and nonsensical and nonsensical things irritate the ever lovin' he77 out me...that is not to say fellow WS's who feel that way would anger me, he doesn't know a darn thing about the case and as per usual, forms this bloviated opinions based on nothing LOL..but I digress and ty for my moment of ranting, my Zen is back.

So, I am trying to remember something. ICA can be found guilty of first degree murder if the murder was a result of, and here comes the term(s) I cannot recall, something akin to willful negligence? I am trying to think of what I read that says she can be charged with first degree murder if "x" circumstance(s) are proven to be true.

TYIA!

Probably best left to the experts, but I will say that "willful negligence" appears in the Florida statutes under "neglect of a child" and not aggravated child abuse. Neglect of a child is not one of the felonies that can be used for a first degree murder conviction under the felony murder rule. However, aggravated child abuse is.

Applicable statutes below.

http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/filestores/web/statutes/fs07/Ch0827/Section_0827.03.HTM
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...rder&URL=0700-0799/0782/Sections/0782.04.html

Could someone please tell me how to put a link to another post in my post? LOL - Can you tell I'm getting tired? I'm not even sure that makes sense:banghead:

TIA

Click the post # near the top right of each post. The post will open up in a new window. Copy that URL and paste in the link option text box.

That's it. :)

I was looking for the States witness list and couldn't find it. Can someone point me to it. TIA

Does anyone know if the child of a teenaged father that died would be eligible for the Social Security benefit?

Where I'm going with this is that surely CA would have wanted ICA to get the monthly benefit if, in fact, Eric Baker was Caylee's father. I'm sure there would have to have been a DNA test for proof. I just don't know if teenagers without a work history would qualify. TIA

Note: I don't believe EB is the father, based on my belief that ICA cannot tell the truth. It's just one more curiosity re: Caylee's paternity.

I'm not an attorney but I do know..to claim survivors benefits with social security administration, the father must be named on the birth certificate and the father must have enough (work) time put into SS in order for a child to receive benefits and a death certificate for the deceased parent..I do believe it's 20 working quarters (or 5 years) . JMHO

http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10085.html

I've searched, but I can't find anything that describes the weather on June 16th, other than the temperatures. Anyone know if it was sunny, cloudy, rainy etc for each part of the day? I know weather changes quickly in the southeast, especially in the summertime...

I've searched, but I can't find anything that describes the weather on June 16th, other than the temperatures. Anyone know if it was sunny, cloudy, rainy etc for each part of the day? I know weather changes quickly in the southeast, especially in the summertime...

I know this one! Look for the History and Almanac section (left side half way down) you can plug in any date.

http://www.wunderground.com/US/FL/Orlando.html

Here is a direct link to 6/16/2008 orlando

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KORL/2008/6/16/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

What did George mean on the stand today when he said to this day he still has not found his granddaughter?

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but can someone share if it's possible for me to view all the comments I've made. I've looked and looked but can't seem to figure it out. If it is, can you please share where I need to look.

Thanks so much!

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but can someone share if it's possible for me to view all the comments I've made. I've looked and looked but can't seem to figure it out. If it is, can you please share where I need to look.

Thanks so much!

This is how I do it. Find a post you have made, click on your name and a drop down menu will pop up. One choice is to see all posts. Hope that helps:great:

What did George mean on the stand today when he said to this day he still has not found his granddaughter?

I thought he was responding to one of JB's questions that started out with "After you found your granddaughter...." and I thought he said "I did not find my granddaughter", but others have thought he was saying that he was saying that he hadn't found the sweet little girl that he loved so much. I'm going to go back and see if I can find the exact exchange.:twocents:

Has anyone found out why the security officer stood behind Casey today?

During a sidebar, are the attorneys' conversations being recorded by the court reporter and is Casey able to view it as a transcript? A coworker said she thought Casey could see a transcript of the sidebar on her monitor; I thought mics were turned off and no one else in the courtroom could hear what was being said. Thanks in advance!

This is probably a really stupid question, but what is a daisy chain?

Has anyone found out why the security officer stood behind Casey today?

I'll tell you what the THs said on WFTV. It was a non-specified security situation. At the same time the doors were locked as well. They said something about people having to remove sunglasses in the courtroom.

They speculated that somebody may have been in the courtroom, or trying to enter, who wasn't supposed to be there. Sudden concern for Casey's physical safety. Get some officers over by her in case somebody tries to hurt her.

It may have been a false alarm but that was how they tried to rationalize what was going on.

This is probably a really stupid question, but what is a daisy chain?

In this context, it is a string of people who pass information along from one person to the next and so on.

This is how I do it. Find a post you have made, click on your name and a drop down menu will pop up. One choice is to see all posts. Hope that helps:great:

Thank you sooooo much mombomb!:tyou: I knew it must have been some place, I didn't even think about clicking on my name!

Hi Fellow Sleuthers!

My mind is swimming with all of the wonderful tidbits of meaty (and reliable and POLITE!) info I've read here, could someone pls help me out with this? I hope I am posting this in an okay spot.

Quick background, my husband believes that ICA will be found [I]not guilty[/I], yes, I]not guilty[/I] over hung jury, acquitted, etc. Sidebar: I had a vehement and rude reaction to this, that to think she'd be found "not guilty" of anything was quite ludicrous and nonsensical and nonsensical things irritate the ever lovin' he77 out me...that is not to say fellow WS's who feel that way would anger me, he doesn't know a darn thing about the case and as per usual, forms this bloviated opinions based on nothing LOL..but I digress and ty for my moment of ranting, my Zen is back.

So, I am trying to remember something. ICA can be found guilty of first degree murder if the murder was a result of, and here comes the term(s) I cannot recall, something akin to willful negligence? I am trying to think of what I read that says she can be charged with first degree murder if "x" circumstance(s) are proven to be true.

TYIA!

Someone posted this just today. I thought it was very comprehensive and would help you (and your hubby) settle your dispute ;)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-possible-outcomes-062411,0,7769737.htmlstory

Click on the graphic and resize to your liking.
Hope this helps!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa