LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
EIGHT (did I read that right?) 8 more photobucket CD's??? Are they re-releasing the same stuff or is this this MORE? How many pics can fit on one CD? Eight??? Muzikman...Any idea what this might mean???

EIGHT (did I read that right?) 8 more photobucket CD's??? Are they re-releasing the same stuff or is this this MORE? How many pics can fit on one CD? Eight??? Muzikman...Any idea what this might mean???

No idea... maybe groupings of pix/icons by theme? :crazy:

The original file was only 254 MB, easily fit onto 1 CD, dunno until I see it...

No idea... maybe groupings of pix/icons by theme? :crazy:

The original file was only 254 MB, easily fit onto 1 CD, dunno until I see it...
Ar ar... by "theme"...That's funny!

Do you think that you will be able to get a copy of these???

how long until the new doc dump is available to the media and the public?

how long until the new doc dump is available to the media and the public?

Typically it takes about two days. Sometimes we have been lucky enough to have it the next day, if I'm not mistaken. Muzikman could probably give you a more exact answer though, as he is our guru around here :)

Does anyone know what A. Larrazo is doing now? Has he done any interviews?

I feel sorry for that guy.

Snipped from today's news thread:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20547526/detail.html

I think this might be the person who put together that animated computer video of the remains site. For some reason, I think I remember reading in a doc dump that a company in Maitland did this, but I don't have time to go try and find the docs right now. Does anyone remember this too? or know who James Thompson might be if this isn't his role?

TIA. :blowkiss:

Sorry to quote myself, but I've found my answer. He didn't do the maps that I was thinking of, Allen & Co. did. I was thinking of the 2/19 doc dump that included that info. Back to the drawing board on Mr. Thompson!

After watching HLN tonight (re the 2,000 page release of docs) I am a bit confused. This has probably been asked and answered here (maybe more than once) --- One of the talking heads (forget her name, outspoken former prosecutor, I think) stated that Casey's attorneys haven't learned anything new from this recent release of docs. She further stated that they have known since day one what happened cause Casey told them; we (the public) are the only ones who don't really know what happened. She said that the courts can hold back information they don't want released via the Sunshine Law. Here is my question (sorry to be so long-winded) - I was under the impression that whatever is released to the defense must then be released to the media/public via the Sunshine Law. Is it true that some (pertinent to the case) information can be withheld at the court's or SA's discretion? TIA.

After watching HLN tonight (re the 2,000 page release of docs) I am a bit confused. This has probably been asked and answered here (maybe more than once) --- One of the talking heads (forget her name, outspoken former prosecutor, I think) stated that Casey's attorneys haven't learned anything new from this recent release of docs. She further stated that they have known since day one what happened cause Casey told them; we (the public) are the only ones who don't really know what happened. She said that the courts can hold back information they don't want released via the Sunshine Law. Here is my question (sorry to be so long-winded) - I was under the impression that whatever is released to the defense must then be released to the media/public via the Sunshine Law. Is it true that some (pertinent to the case) information can be withheld at the court's or SA's discretion? TIA.

The media has to request the documents.

The media has to request the documents.

Thank you Patty. Don't think my question was too clear though. I know the media must request the docs, but does the media then see everything the defense has received. Or can some be withheld if it is crucial to the case?

Thank you Patty. Don't think my question was too clear though. I know the media must request the docs, but does the media then see everything the defense has received. Or can some be withheld if it is crucial to the case?

And I am assuming the Defense must turn over any discovery to the State? (re: atty comment at hearing that they have "substantial evidence" to prove that body was dumped after Casey jailed)

And if so, why haven't we seen anything come through the media that was released BY Jose to the State?

I had read the other day that the defense had filed another 90 page motion but now the link does not work for me. Has anyone found the motion's yet, link, and what they reffed to?

Please and TIA :blowkiss:

Casey Anthony's defense has made another request for information from prosecutors In a 90-page motion.

In a 90-page motion and corresponding exhibits filed today, defense lawyers Linda Kenney Baden, Andrea D. Lyon and Jose Baez say they want law-enforcement communications with the FBI, Oak Ridge National Laboratory and various experts including a botanist and entomologist.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1115498.story

Also, was not sure where Lee's thread went. It is said he no longer being represented Luka? I wanted to read about it.

Where are Casey's receipts from Target? I searched Websleuths but have been unable to locate the copies of these we had. Thanks.

I think it is legal for the court to withhold evidence from the public, not the defense, if it might prejudice a jury.
Remember the court withheld something in the past because it would cause a potential jurist to be biased toward believing the defendant was guilty.

I think it is legal for the court to withhold evidence from the public, not the defense, if it might prejudice a jury.
Remember the court withheld something in the past because it would prevent a potential jurist from being biased toward believing the defendant was guilty.

Thank you Amil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member