LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is George's friend Jim from Ohio on the witness list for the state? He was in the house while KC was home and LDB made a point of bringing him up to George while on the stand at the hearing! Just wondering!!:waitasec:

Is George's friend Jim from Ohio on the witness list for the state? He was in the house while KC was home and LDB made a point of bringing him up to George while on the stand at the hearing! Just wondering!!:waitasec:
Links to pdf's:

Updated Witness List (Prosecution) January 2009:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18565940/detail.html

Supplemental Witness List- August 2009

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20547663/detail.html

I may have missed some supplemental lists, but I believe this is the most current. I quickly scanned for GA's buddy and didn't see it, but I could have overlooked it, sorry.

Hope this helps

Does anyone know what is taking so long in getting Dominic casey's depo with morgan and morgan? The civil case seems to be at a stand still. I realize DC lawyered up. But isn't it illegal to simply not show up to a deposition? Also, wasn't there supposed to be a part 2 to george and cindy's depo. Questions they refused to answer?

Does anyone know what is taking so long in getting Dominic casey's depo with morgan and morgan? The civil case seems to be at a stand still. I realize DC lawyered up. But isn't it illegal to simply not show up to a deposition? Also, wasn't there supposed to be a part 2 to george and cindy's depo. Questions they refused to answer?

Ohhhh...Sumbunny has some reading to do...lol

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3891253&postcount=348"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Hoover & D. Casey Depos in Gonzales Case[/ame]

Links to the motion's found in that post, they are real hummdingers, have fun!!

September 21 is the scheduled date I believe, Judge Rodriguez, can't remember what time though??

8/27/2009 A ORDER ON DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO CERTIFY TIMOTHY MILLER AS A MATERIAL WITNESS IN THE INSTANT PROSECUTION, OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM FOR DOCUMENTS IN THE POSSESSION OF TEXAS EQUUSEARCH

8/28/2009 A CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM INMATE TO JUDGE EVANS

8/28/2009 A ORDER DENYING MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER AND TO BAR PRIVILEGED TESTIMONY OF MR. LEONARD PADILLA, MR. TONY PADILLA, MS. TRACY MCLAUGHLIN, AND ROBERT DICK

I saw this on the updated docket today. Does anone know what the correspondence to Judge Evans would be? I think he is the same judge that signed the order to get KC's phone records.

Sorry for the repeat in this question...I haven't asked it before but I really don't know where to look to find the link...

Does anyone have the link to KC's visitor log and could they post it?

Pretty please with sugar on top, a giant cherry, nuts, whip cream, homemade ice cream...chocolate, fudge, caramel, and many other various fattening sweet things....

I can't remember who is Judge Evans>?

I looked it up on the case file - he is the judge who signed the order to get KC's phone records from AT&T. Looks like that's all he did, so probably Strickland wasn't available at the time.

I just really wonder why the defense - I assume KC didn't write him a personal note - would be contacting him. Any ideas, anyone?

I read yesterday on WS post that Amscot is situated near gas stations and she couldn't have run out of gas. I can't find the post.
Amscot is not within 1/2 of any gas stations. I drive by there almost daily. No gas stations in sight. I can't find the post that said otherwise.

I read yesterday on WS post that Amscot is situated near gas stations and she couldn't have run out of gas. I can't find the post.
Amscot is not within 1/2 of any gas stations. I drive by there almost daily. No gas stations in sight. I can't find the post that said otherwise.

I found this post in the Basement ....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3236664&postcount=5446"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Here is Greta speaking about the gas stations near Amscot.

I want you to pan down there--right there. That is a Chevron gas station, Chevron gas station. Next to that, close to us, is a Sam's club which several pumps right there. We are surrounded by businesses.

Now, doesn't it seem infinitely easier to have Anthony Lazzaro take Casey Anthony to the Chevron station, get some gas, come back and retrieve her car?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,485604,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I want you to pan down there--right there. That is a Chevron gas station, Chevron gas station. Next to that, close to us, is a Sam's club which several pumps right there. We are surrounded by businesses.

Now, doesn't it seem infinitely easier to have Anthony Lazzaro take Casey Anthony to the Chevron station, get some gas, come back and retrieve her car?

If my memory is correct on this, didn't she tell Tony that her car broke down and her dad was going to take care of it. Or was that another time that her car ran out of gas?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This is true, there is a Sam's club next to the Amscot.
From Colonial Drive (hwy 50) I see no gas station near Amscot.
The gas station must be on Goldenrod Road.

Okay, so sorry that this is so OT but I hope someone can help. I was watching NG tonight and the way she acted (so mean, lol) to a guest reminded me of a case I've totally lost tract of. I'm sure someone here remembers the case of the little girl that was (supposely) taken from her apt. parking lot and later found near a pond or river? With cement on her? The mom and a friend appeared on NG and NG got so tough on them that they up and left? That is the last I remember of this case and can't remember names or anything to do a search. Can someone please help lead me to some news on this? Again, sorry for the OT!! I'm off to bed now but will check in tomorrow...thanks in advance cause this is going to drive me crazy now that I've remembered it again!!

Okay, so sorry that this is so OT but I hope someone can help. I was watching NG tonight and the way she acted (so mean, lol) to a guest reminded me of a case I've totally lost tract of. I'm sure someone here remembers the case of the little girl that was (supposely) taken from her apt. parking lot and later found near a pond or river? With cement on her? The mom and a friend appeared on NG and NG got so tough on them that they up and left? That is the last I remember of this case and can't remember names or anything to do a search. Can someone please help lead me to some news on this? Again, sorry for the OT!! I'm off to bed now but will check in tomorrow...thanks in advance cause this is going to drive me crazy now that I've remembered it again!!

Nevaeh Buchanon, floridamom. :blowkiss:

Neveah

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85027&highlight=neveah

I have been wondering if they had any surveillance of when Casey dropped the car off at Amscot. I saw the photo's released yesterday of Amscot. But no pictures of the car parked there. I have not heard if they ever were able to get the surveillance and if so did it show what time Casey actually left the car there and if anyone was with her.

I thought there was to be a release of 2000 pages of docs and pics of that infamous tattoo...did I miss something ?

Will todays (9/8/09) hearings be broadcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike