LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone direct me to where all the photos of Caylee and the evidence are located? I have checked the stickies and only found 6 pages of photos. I am looking for a photo of Caylee wearing a shirt with what looks like a marijuana leaf (it is not) on the front. She has on lots of beads, sunglasses and a pair of red sandles/thongs with heart on top front. Anyone know where I might find this photo? I saw that photo on this forum when I was lurking and saved it but had a pc crash and cannot find it here or on the internet.

Hi Mensch. That was a Ohio Buckeyes Jersey I believe. I would check in the Stickies forum, it is probably under the Photos link there:winkaway:

Hi Mensch. That was a Ohio Buckeyes Jersey I believe. I would check in the Stickies forum, it is probably under the Photos link there:winkaway:

Hi Lil Miss Sleuth. I looked there or at least I think it is the same place but I see only 6 pages of photos so I don't think I was at the right place. If someone would please link it here I can to to it. I may not be looking at the right place but checked all the stickies. The photo was also posted on one of the threads for discussion mainly due to the shirt. I want to look at the shoes and it is the only photo I find with these shoes.
Thanks

Thanks for the vertification. According to LA in the secret video with TL, he said that his mom sent it out to find her. There must have been a reason that CA knew she wasn't in Jacksonville. I haven't seen a explanation for that.

I always thought Lee saw on her facebook that she appeared to be in town, that she was headed to the Dragon Room or wherever that night, and that he may haven spoken to others because she wound up being tipped off somehow that he was coming and eluded him. I'm sorry I don't have a link, and your question is a good one. :)

I have a question, which might seem stupid, but I have often wondered this: Why don't we give people like this (KC) truth serum?????

No question is stupid, thanks for posting, and your question is a good one! :)

(In answer to your question, I don't believe there is any such thing as "truth serum". Various drugs have been explored over the years but nothing found that functions as a "truth serum".) (Luckily, or else people might actually be wanting to pass laws to be able to force such a drug on people during legal questioning and so on. That would be very invasive/abusive etc.)

The only explanation I've ever heard is that a fellow prisoner gave KC his name. So he was recommended to her by a fellow inmate. :waitasec:

If someone has further information regarding the above question, I'm interested too.

I know, I've never seen any further info on that either. And that is a major question, did anyone else arrange this defense for her, who are they in that case, etc.

On bb video from 16th @ approx 8 pm, KC appears to be wearing a gray man's 'wife beater' tee shirt and jean shorts. Any discussion about finding those clothes? I can't make out what kind of shoes she might be wearing but there may be trace evidence on the clothing she was wearing. Did she do all of her laundry at the A's? I don't remember if any mention of KC doing laundry at friends while couch surfing. Any thoughts?

can you tell us where to find this video :) thanks

Before KC's car got towed she used sneaker cleaner from Tony's apartment and tossed the its container into the trash bag that ended up in her trunk.

Or someone used it.

(I didn't remember sneaker cleaner specifically in the trash, thanks.)

Am I misunderstanding something? Is JB complaining about the FBI destroying the heart-shaped sticker? Why would he even bring this up, UNLESS, while looking for prints on the tape with the stickers they actually did find something and they are trying to get it ALL tossed out as being mishandled? Why else would defense even mention the heart sticker as it goes against the defense?

Can someone point me to the FBI lab report where these items were processed please.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530363.pdf

Starting on page 3191, on Wed Aug 6, 08 LE removed from the A clan with a warrant, clothing from KCs room after an ALS was performed and "suspected stains" were observed.

They are listed under Item H52175, articles 1-11. They were cataloged and then given to the FBI listed as items Q25-35, page 3193.

What "suspected stains" were found ? Thanks

It's been several weeks since Tony P. let on that some "big" news would be forthcoming. He said it wasn't about KC.

Have we heard it yet?

Aren't we supposed to get a doc dump today? Or am I just having wishful thinking? :waitasec:

Can someone point me to the FBI lab report where these items were processed please.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530363.pdf

Starting on page 3191, on Wed Aug 6, 08 LE removed from the A clan with a warrant, clothing from KCs room after an ALS was performed and "suspected stains" were observed.

They are listed under Item H52175, articles 1-11. They were cataloged and then given to the FBI listed as items Q25-35, page 3193.

What "suspected stains" were found ? Thanks

Here's the only thing I could find:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18530394/detail.html

See pg. 3356 - FBI report stating they were examined for the presence of blood. None was detected.

It's been several weeks since Tony P. let on that some "big" news would be forthcoming. He said it wasn't about KC.

Have we heard it yet?

Based on all the news within the last few weeks, motions filed, media blitz's, I say nothing new or unexpected has come forward.

Hopefully this is the right place for this. Where can I find the master cell tower ping spreadsheet that people were working on at the beginning of the thread [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73373"]All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3[/ame]?

(I'm wondering whether all the cell tower pings are available, or just the ones during calls or SMS's.)

Hopefully this is the right place for this. Where can I find the master cell tower ping spreadsheet that people were working on at the beginning of the thread All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3?

(I'm wondering whether all the cell tower pings are available, or just the ones during calls or SMS's.)

Lots of work went on here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233"]Anthony Case Resource Links, Case Calendar and Time Line Analysis Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Would Mark NeJame have been allowed to be present during GA's testimony before the Grand Jury? Does anyone know for certain? TIA

Would Mark NeJame have been allowed to be present during GA's testimony before the Grand Jury? Does anyone know for certain? TIA

I did a quick search and what I came up with is: "the attorney for the "witness" is outside of the jury room and is available should the witness need to consult with his/her attorney."

This info came from this site which is not for the State of Florida but gives some insight regarding: 'Victim Witness Program - Grand Jury Witness Information;.

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/waw/victim_witness/victim_witness_grandjuryinfo.htm

I was a witness in front of the Grand Jury back in my teens and my attorney was outside the door.

I did a quick search and what I came up with is: "the attorney for the "witness" is outside of the jury room and is available should the witness need to consult with his/her attorney."

This info came from this site which is not for the State of Florida but gives some insight regarding: 'Victim Witness Program - Grand Jury Witness Information;.

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/waw/victim_witness/victim_witness_grandjuryinfo.htm

I was a witness in front of the Grand Jury back in my teens and my attorney was outside the door.

Thanks much, Patty. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member