LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one of his police interviews TL said, IIRC, that Casey and Caylee would bring Caylee's backpack with books in it to the Sutton Place apartment. Of course Casey claimed to LE that she received a phone call on July 15 in which Caylee was talking about her books (and shoes). I know we've discussed the various backpacks and shoes a lot, but it's so long now I can't remember, my question is: was this particular backpack of Caylee's accounted for/found among Caylee's things later during the investigation or not? Thanks :)

In one of his police interviews TL said, IIRC, that Casey and Caylee would bring Caylee's backpack with books in it to the Sutton Place apartment. Of course Casey claimed to LE that she received a phone call on July 15 in which Caylee was talking about her books (and shoes). I know we've discussed the various backpacks and shoes a lot, but it's so long now I can't remember, my question is: was this particular backpack of Caylee's accounted for/found among Caylee's things later during the investigation or not? Thanks :)

A (iirc Dora) back pack with the words Adorable was found with the remains.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html
"Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found on December 11 stuffed into a cloth laundry hamper bag and then in a black trash bag with yellow ties. A small shirt and shorts were found with the remains and also Caylee's backpack with the word "adorable" on it."

BUT
I have also read a Back pack and toys were found in the car and removed by Cindy.
http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/R...o-put-Caylee-up-for-adoption-/1219761697.html
"Cindy Anthony told detectives she removed a kitchen knife, Caylee's backpack and a baby doll from the car and it had a strong unidentifiable odor."

2 back packs?

A (iirc Dora) back pack with the words Adorable was found with the remains.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html
"Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found on December 11 stuffed into a cloth laundry hamper bag and then in a black trash bag with yellow ties. A small shirt and shorts were found with the remains and also Caylee's backpack with the word "adorable" on it."

BUT
I have also read a Back pack and toys were found in the car and removed by Cindy.
http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/R...o-put-Caylee-up-for-adoption-/1219761697.html
"Cindy Anthony told detectives she removed a kitchen knife, Caylee's backpack and a baby doll from the car and it had a strong unidentifiable odor."

2 back packs?

The backpack was found by Cindy in the car (not with the remains).

How often do attorneys come back and want more and more money for reimursement? JB is now wanting more money for hotels, phone calls and of couse PI....

May I ask why the out of state lawyers are to good to stay at the local Super 8 or Motel 6 like the rest of us would have to do? I mean really, if the JAC were to approve that kind of expenses and these lawyers want to stay at a five star inn then pay the difference themselves. I personally hope that no expenses are payed for by Florida tax payers. Baez had one heck of a wad of blood money he should have used.

How often do attorneys come back and want more and more money for reimursement? JB is now wanting more money for hotels, phone calls and of couse PI....

I wish RHornsby had answered his own question or was it Bob Kealing's question tonight on Hal's Blog. The question was "Why should ICA be treated differently?":banghead:

Good question - and I hope HHJP asks and answers it on Friday.

I wish RHornsby had answered his own question or was it Bob Kealing's question tonight on Hal's Blog. The question was "Why should ICA be treated differently?":banghead:

Good question - and I hope HHJP asks and answers it on Friday.

Guess my main quesiton is how many bites of the apple does jb get on each and every issue? Where did all his money go? Why didn't he save some of it???? Apparently he should have forseen this at that time since all you hear now is MONEY, MONEY & Money needed....heck isn't there something like over $200,000 that we don't know how it was spent? He had lawyers donate money in the start...have them do so now...."pro bono" has to mean something other than I need MONEY??? Am I wrong?

[COLOR="DarkRed[B][U]"]How often do attorneys come back and want more and more money for reimursement? JB is now wanting more money for hotels, phone calls and of couse PI[/U][/B]....[/COLOR]

Well, apparently this is something Baez has experience in.

The Nilton Diaz case he defended (and lost) ended in August of 2008, yet he is STILL trying to get more money out of JAC...

8/18/2010 502 COMMUNICATION FROM DEFENSE ATTY TO COURT RE: REIMBURSEMENT FROM JAC

11/24/2009 498 DEFT NOT PRESENT FOR MOTION HRG; ATTY JOSE GARCIA PRESENT (VIA TELEPHONE) FROM ATTY JOSE BAEZ'S OFFICE; ATTY BRAD BISCHOFF PRESENT (VIA TELEPHONE) FROM JAC; RE: DEFENSE'S MOTION FOR DETERMINATION OF ATTORNEY'S DUE PROCESS COSTS: ATTY BAEZ'S OFFICE AND J.A.C. TO GO OVER COSTS IN QUESTION AND SUBMIT PROPOSED ORDER TO COURT.

11/20/2009 497 NOTICE OF TELEPHONIC HEARING FOR: DETERMINATION OF DEFT'S ATTY'S DUE PROCESS COST ON 112409 AT 1:00 PM - PER JUDGE - FILE Attorney: BAEZ, JOSE A (0013232)

11/12/2009 494 DEFT NOT PRESENT FOR HEARING; ATTY BAEZ PRES; DEFENSE MOTION FOR DETERMINATION OF DEFT ATTY'S DUE PROCESS COSTS; COURT TAKES UNDER ADVISEMENT & RESERVES RULING

10/5/2009 490 NOTICE OF HEARING FOR: DETERMINATION OF DEFENDANT'S ATTORNEY'S DUE PROCESS COST - 111209 AT 1:30 PM Attorney: BAEZ, JOSE A (0013232)

9/24/2009 489 MOTION FOR HEARING FOR DETERMINATION OF DEFENDANT'S ATTORNEY'S DUE PROCESS COSTS

http://www.lakecountyclerk.org/reco...cords_detail.asp?case_id=78899567

http://www.lakecountyclerk.org/record_searches/default.aspx

(in case direct link does not work...search out Nilton Diaz)

I have a question about the right to a speedy trial. I know that is a right guaranteed to the accused but does it also extend to the public especially in a case they are footing the bills for?

I have a question about the right to a speedy trial. I know that is a right guaranteed to the accused but does it also extend to the public especially in a case they are footing the bills for?

No. :)

CAsey said the she worked at Sports Authority. Ryan told Cindy she never worked there. George says he went there spoke to the manager to confirm Casey's employment or lack thereof. My question is:
Has LE ever talked to the manager to confirm that GA actually went to Sports Authority?

I apologize if this topic has been covered and answered. I have followed this case since day one so shame on me if I have missed this, but where in the world are the security tapes from the Amscot parking lot? There were SIX cameras in that parking lot. No one in the world would believe that at least one of those cameras would not have caught some sort of KC movement that day. Or perhaps they do have them and that is one of the prosecutions smoking guns? Thoughts? Again, I am sorry if I have missed this if previously answered. Thanks!

I apologize if this topic has been covered and answered. I have followed this case since day one so shame on me if I have missed this, but where in the world are the security tapes from the Amscot parking lot? There were SIX cameras in that parking lot. No one in the world would believe that at least one of those cameras would not have caught some sort of KC movement that day. Or perhaps they do have them and that is one of the prosecutions smoking guns? Thoughts? Again, I am sorry if I have missed this if previously answered. Thanks!

I think there were no Amscot videotapes showing the Pontiac parked there because by July 15th, Amscot security tapes for June 27-30 had already been taped over or had no value.

Not 100% sure, I will see if I can find supporting Doc's.

I must have missed something along the way. Why, when the defense requested funds for an ASCLD lab to test certain items was it determined that a crime lab was not acceptable, when you can't spell ASCLD without the CL?

I must have missed something along the way. Why, when the defense requested funds for an ASCLD lab to test certain items was it determined that a crime lab was not acceptable, when you can't spell ASCLD without the CL?

I believe it's because most/all of the crime labs, in Florida, are associated with various divisions of LE....Baez didn't want it going to one associated with LE. *rolleyes*

12/06/2010 Correspondence from Mr. Jackson

12/07/2010 Correspondence from Clerk to Mr. Jackson

Anyone have idea who Mr. Jackson would be?

TIA

12/06/2010 Correspondence from Mr. Jackson

12/07/2010 Correspondence from Clerk to Mr. Jackson

Anyone have idea who Mr. Jackson would be?

TIA

Surprisingly, there are 2 separate absolute nutcake inmates with this same last name who have attempted to insert themselves into the case. One claims to have proof that Casey is guilty; the other claims to have proof that she's innocent. Google "casey anthony inmate jackson" for all the details. :)

12/07/2010 Notice of In-Camera Inspection

Does anyone recall what Judge BP would be looking at?

12/07/2010 Notice of In-Camera Inspection

Does anyone recall what Judge BP would be looking at?

Maybe he is meeting with Ann Finnell. IIRC, he agreed to meet with her in camera regarding the witnesses from Ohio and I know she recently filed a motion in re. those witnesses. Or, it could be with JB & CM regarding the TES searchers they want to investigate further. Those are the only 2 things I can remember that referenced an in camera meeting.

Maybe he is meeting with Ann Finnell. IIRC, he agreed to meet with her in camera regarding the witnesses from Ohio and I know she recently filed a motion in re. those witnesses. Or, it could be with JB & CM regarding the TES searchers they want to investigate further. Those are the only 2 things I can remember that referenced an in camera meeting.

Could it also be related to the State's Motion to Compel? Mr. Ashton's motion allowed for that: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...2008-CF-015606-O_Anthony Motion to compel.doc

<snipped>
The State of Florida requests that any document referenced above to which any privilege is asserted by submitted to this court for in camera inspection and redactions as the courts deems fit. The State request that these documents be produced at a reasonable time but not later than five business days prior to the deposition of the expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member