Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 19 October 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think when a baby is missing and LE have no idea if she was actually kidnapped or the parents are responsible, the people that know the family are important. Unfortunately in this world, your past behaviors will be brought up again and this gal has some very interesting information about DB's personality. Like it or not, its all fair game at this point.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15725534/local-attorney-gives-his-take

Not sure if this has been aired on TV but there's video anyway.
"From what I was able to research, we're talking about a pretty good attorney so I'm happy they have that," said Peters. "It is odd having someone from New York come in to deal with local people but there's a whole lot that became odd about this case as soon as it was picked up by national media."

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15725534/local-attorney-gives-his-take

If anything these former neighbours have to say is important to LE, they should be talking to LE, not the media.

How much are these women being paid for this interview?

I think when a baby is missing and LE have no idea if she was actually kidnapped or the parents are responsible, the people that know the family are important. Unfortunately in this world, your past behaviors will be brought up again and this gal has some very interesting information about DB's personality. Like it or not, its all fair game at this point.

Every case of missing children this stuff comes out. I cant think of one case where it hasnt. :waitasec: moo.

Am I the only one not impressed by this? If these two people know anything germane to the whereabouts of Lisa they should be talking to the police, not the media. If they don't know anything, I'm not interested in hearing them interviewed. If all they have to say involves muck raking and character assassination against the mother, I'm really not interested in hearing them. MOO.

I agree. Either that have something important to say, in which case, it should be said to LE. Otherwise, they're just adding to the circus.

Speaking for myself..I am very interested.

Sara was a neighbor and friend and knows DB.

I am interested to hear what they have to say - and if it has any real bearing on what she was like and what she might do, I wanna hear it. If it could be of any importance, I would hope they have contacted LE to share what they know or think. That would be the responsible thing to do, then if LE ingnored them, the press has every right.

If you find MSM stories, please also post the links in the Media Thread so we can reference them when needed. Thank you.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151102"]Media links~NO DISCUSSION PLEASE - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Am I the only one not impressed by this? If these two people know anything germane to the whereabouts of Lisa they should be talking to the police, not the media. If they don't know anything, I'm not interested in hearing them interviewed. If all they have to say involves muck raking and character assassination against the mother, I'm really not interested in hearing them. MOO.

I kind of feel the same way. I mean, I will definitely listen to what they have to say but I will take what they say with a HUGE grain of salt. The truth is, we don't really know what type of relationship these woman had with DB. They're not her current friends, but past friends-- friends from when she was really young. People change. And to be honest, if these women were such good friends of DB, they would not be giving interviews bad-mouthing her. :twocents:

Well personally I am having a hard time believing that the person that DB put forward in the media at the beginning could be so deceptive and could have done something to Lisa or covered up something that happened due to her own negligence. We've only seen what she put forward...good family, loving parents etc. Lots of happy family pictures with Lisa being the princess whom they all adore.

I think that perception is slowly breaking down with every new detail that is coming out and she certainly didn't help herself with last weekend's drunk media blitz. For me to wrap my head around why LE seem to be doggedly pursuing this possibility I suppose I'd need to know what they know...and that's not going to happen.

So perhaps a glimpse into her life before Lisa might shed some light on to how it might be possible that she is hiding or covering something that would lead to what happened that night.

MOO

Then they can tell it to LE and only LE. The media interviewing these people is just sensationalist BS to me and another ring in the circus - a ratings grabber and nothing of value to LE or finding Lisa.

I'll bother to care when these people take their information to LE.

IMO

Well personally I am having a hard time believing that the person that DB put forward in the media at the beginning could be so deceptive and could have done something to Lisa or covered up something that happened due to her own negligence. We've only seen what she put forward...good family, loving parents etc. Lots of happy family pictures with Lisa being the princess whom they all adore.

I think that perception is slowly breaking down with every new detail that is coming out and she certainly didn't help herself with last weekend's drunk media blitz. For me to wrap my head around why LE seem to be doggedly pursuing this possibility I suppose I'd need to know what they know...and that's not going to happen.

So perhaps a glimpse into her life before Lisa might shed some light on to how it might be possible that she is hiding or covering something that would lead to what happened that night.

MOO

Thanks isnt enough! good post! moo

I kind of feel the same way. I mean, I will definitely listen to what they have to say but I will take what they say with a HUGE grain of salt. The truth is, we don't really know what type of relationship these woman had with DB. They're not her current friends, but past friends-- friend from when she was really young. People change. And to be honest, if these women were such good friends of DB, they would not be giving interviews bad-mouthing her. :twocents:

BBM.

Exactly, davehead. The only thing friends of DB would be saying to the media at the moment is "Whoever has this baby, please bring her home unharmed." And if they had suspicions they would go to DB privately and try and get her to tell the truth. Anyone who's running to the media at the moment with scandal mongering about DB isn't concerned with looking for Lisa. They're just looking for their 15 minutes.

Im not sure they were that good of friends..;)
Certainly I wouldn't want every ex neighbor of mine asked about me..lol
but my baby isnt missing either and if it was, I would be riding around with the cops looking.

I have to reserve judgment on this one and wait to hear what is revealed. If 2003 is the only date referenced I can't help but think DB was only 17-18 and and the girl I was at that age was certainly not indicative of the woman I was at 25.

JMHO

BBM.

Exactly, davehead. The only thing friends of DB would be saying to the media at the moment is "Whoever has this baby, please bring her home unharmed." And if they had suspicions they would go to DB privately and try and get her to tell the truth. Anyone who's running to the media at the moment with scandal mongering about DB isn't concerned with looking for Lisa. They're just looking for their 15 minutes.

I dont think they are friends anymore. :panic:

Does anyone else besides me wonder why the 911 call hasn't been released? So often, that is one of the first things the public hears in a breaking case. It makes me wonder if there was something a bit "off" about what it contains. I know we've heard the LE response chatter after the 911 call but the actual, original hasn't been released ~ has it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa