Local BAR says JB may have to step down

Could it be the JB will stay on the case long enough to represent Casey and when she most likely found guilty, she can ask for another trial based on insufficient counsel or whatever the phrase is?

Holly Bristow talked to her for an hour or so. Reporter said things don't look good and CA said I still believe my daughter is innocent. We haven't seen any concrete evidence.

Oh my God.
I can already see Gerugos making a mad dash to Orlando!

He might not want to be the one looking up case law, since the state attorney had to help him out on that one in the hearing. Maybe he could roll the evidence carts in and out.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Ok, the squirrel with the hoola hoop? LOL!!

Says GA is not concerned and CA is not concerned. She knows all they have is circumstantial evidence. She's never had any doubt that KC was innocent.

I really think there is more to this than meets the eye. I wonder if she dropped some real truth "bombshell" in his lap and now he has to step aside. Can't do that openly because it would tip everyone's hand.
If she told him the truth and she did commit murder, he could not keep that to himself and he could not reveal it. So another attorney takes the case.
I have never heard the bar listed as a reason for telling a lawyer not to pursue his defense of an individual. Unless..oh my something happened that shouldn't have between he and his client. Just all sounds strange but then I am not a lawyer.

Holly Bristow talked to her for an hour or so. Reporter said things don't look good and CA said I still believe my daughter is innocent. We haven't seen any concrete evidence.

Oh Gee wiz for the love of Pete, why do they even give this woman any air time! What a WASTE!

NOTHING will be "concrete evidence" to her unfortunately.

They could bring that baby's skeletal remains in and give them to her and she would swear zanny killed her.

could face murder charge but could get new lead counsel.

Concerning JB president of crim defense atty association said if first degree, JB may not be able to represent in DP case. JB does not have the qualifications. Must have 5 yrs exp, co counsel for two years, show proficiency and commitment in capital cases.

Link to facdl.org (The Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers) http://facdl.org/index.html

I don't see anything about KC at the link but this association is cited in the interview.

I "almost" felt sorry for him in that court hearing. Even the judge and the state attorney were trying to help him out. LOL
I almost did too TURBO.
But hey, that's what too much of that Kool Aid will do to you... destroys your brain cells!:)

NO doubt in my mind, her BILL with Baez is out of control......wonder if she's stuck with a court appointed lawyer or the dilweed who bailed her out will have to come up with the dough!
I don't know about Florida, but a relative in anothet state had a court appointed attorney and was billed for it later. So "free" isn't "Free."

Hmmm...interesting terminology: "Concrete evidence". Isn't that what helped to put away Scott P?! LOL Maybe they should be looking for those random bags of cement and " homemade anchors".

WFTV just announced that JB has hired the other Lawyer that was with him in court on Friday as co-counsel. Casen or something like that.. He's from Ft. Lauderdale and was chosen Public Defender of the year...

Says GA is not concerned and CA is not concerned. She knows all they have is circumstantial evidence. She's never had any doubt that KC was innocent.

Does she not realize that most cases are won on circumstantial evidence?

I believe in this case they have BOTH testimonial and physical evidence and many cases have been won on only one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back