LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

Status
Not open for further replies.
why was Lee innapropriatly laughing in his interview regarding the smell of death in the garage?
That has bothered the crap out of me ever since I heard that interview. Why on earth would you be laughing about the smell of decomp of your neice ?
I can assure you, I would be VERY somber.

LP has been right on about everything else he's said or brought up and that alone bring some validity. Plus I hear Lee doesnt want to test and has hired an attorney?

Aw, I like LP, but in a Jerry Springerish meets Jonny Cash kind of way. I really don't attach too much validity to anything he says. When he first came into this case he was bragging about how he was going to have Caylee home within a few days of posting the bond for SURE, and he has made some very inaccurate and outrageous statements since then. I think we just need to accept the fact that he doesn't know the least thing about DNA vs MTDNA and move on. He needs to stick to bounty hunting and quit commenting on things he has no conception of. He does make me LOL though (in a good way) and I respect the guy and give him props for the work he does. He should move on since he is now moved well away from his metier and IMO is only still linked to the case because of his desire to be in the media.

I don't think Lee's refusal to get a swab has anything at all to do with paternity, and everything to do with the fact that this family throws up roadblocks however they can. If he did help Casey with the disposal that would also account for his reticence but personally I don't think any of the A's had anything to do with Caylee's murder and body disposal. It is possible though, and a much more logical explanation than incest IMO.

But anyway, in this matter LP is being laughably ridiculous and uninformed based on the reasoning in his statement about the DNA. You just gotta love him though. :)

LP has been right on about everything else he's said or brought up and that alone bring some validity. Plus I hear Lee doesnt want to test and has hired an attorney?

IMHO this speaks volumes within itself. And that volume is LOUD.

I don't think Lee's refusal to get a swab has anything at all to do with paternity, and everything to do with the fact that this family throws up roadblocks however they can. If he did help Casey with the disposal that would also account for his reticence but personally I don't think any of the A's had anything to do with Caylee's murder and body disposal. It is possible though, and a much more logical explanation than incest IMO.

Is this Roadblock because he had something to do with the disposal of the body or is it because he can throw up a roadblock? I guess if my brother were to not cooperate with LE in this manner I would think hmm why? But putting myself in these persons shoes is very hard. Day one would not have happened. But in your opinion is he (LA) guilty of something?

Is this Roadblock because he had something to do with the disposal of the body or is it because he can throw up a roadblock? I guess if my brother were to not cooperate with LE in this manner I would think hmm why? But putting myself in these persons shoes is very hard. Day one would not have happened. But in your opinion is he (LA) guilty of something?

I don't think we have any way of knowing if he's guilty of something at this point with the information we have. Personally, I don't think so. I think that KC handled everything from the murder to the disposal by herself. IMO her antisocial personality disorder would prevent her from seeking help at any cost, even to the point of getting busted. She is so wrapped up with how she is perceived by other people that I don't think she would ever ask for help or admit anything.

That said, I think it's possible that the A's have now put pieces of the puzzle together that we and possibly even LE don't have and are now protecting KC to the point of obstruction of justice.

Do I think they would throw up roadblocks just because they can? Yes. They are not normal people and have been impeding this investigation from day one in subtle (and not so subtle) ways. Cindy especially has been beligerant, confrontational and defensive in media interviews and to LE.

I think that they know Caylee is deceased and are now protecting KC. What story she spun I have no idea but she has had a ton of time to work her sick charm on them in the family home. They are moving forward with the search as a smokescreen to make LE and citizens believe that they think Caylee is alive. They know she's not.

:behindbar

Just thinking that a "close relative" might be Caylee's father gives me
a very creepy feeling....ewwwwww!

I hope this is disproved as this would be one more insult and indignity
attached to this poor child's name.

I think that the request for DNA testing could be that LE/the labs found unidentified DNA in the trunk of the car. Other witnesses have already given their DNA, now LE needs the DNA of the other members of the Anthony family
to see if their DNA matches the one in question.

If they were doing the deed :puke: then they were both consenting adults, assuming it only happened once which resulted in Caylee.

:puke: There isn't enough booze in the world to make that excuse fly in my eyes. :puke:

Aggressive or not, that would have been a sobering moment for even Lee.
Not easy to make an incest discussion humorous but you managed. Although I think you could have used a few more:puke::puke::puke:

Not easy to make an incest discussion humorous but you managed. Although I think you could have used a few more:puke::puke::puke:

It's not enough yet, I'm afraid. You could fill up the page and it wouldn't be enough. Ugh. Just a disgusting thought, isn't it?

Oh I get it now.. MORE than half!!

THANK YOU

:clap:

THAT! is beyond creepy, can you imagine being the person who possibly ran that test. You know they probably got 2 or 3 more co workers to check their work.(shudder)

No one in the Anthony family has Caylee's big round eyes. Those came from one of mommy's many boyfriends.

It's not enough yet, I'm afraid. You could fill up the page and it wouldn't be enough. Ugh. Just a disgusting thought, isn't it?

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:
:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

I hate this thread. lol..

If they did the nasty? How could either of them want to hold their head high..
Lee with his man purse and Casey with her Media Log and big sunglasses
Won't their mommy and daddy be proud.
:yuck:

Brother-sister matings strongly violate social norms in OUR society, but it wasn't always that way.

In the pre-Ptolemaic periods of ancient Egypt, there were socially approved marriages between siblings. It apparently had to do with the ritual relationship of Ra and Hathor. The next Pharoah was the husband of the eldest daughter. Therefore, to continue a dynasty through the male line, the oldest son married the oldest daughter.

Especially the way she texts her friends about her promiscuity...someone should have known. Plus, she was 19 when she had that baby...why hide the pregnancy? Also, wouldn't that little money grub want child support? Even if the so-called father died, Caylee would have been entitled to social security benefits and KC would have been ALL over that. I bet LA is the father of "Cay-Lee"...nothing this wacky family does or says could shock me anymore.

I always thought if a child's father died, the child was entitled to ssi...........i can't see casey passing up money every month!!!!!!!

"Ultimate rebellion" fits the bill.
How sick, and I wonder if she did this deed often or once ?
Cindy/George raised some sicko kids. I have always suspected that the Dad was either Lee or George.

LP said in a statement that Cindy was aware that Caylee's dad was a member of the Anthony family. Oh my Gawd....sick chit !:eek::eek::eek:

Do you have a link to that LP statement??????????

EXACTLY what I guessed yesterday. And yes it's disturbing, and yes, I know someone who was "molested" by her brother so it's entirely possible.

I bet in this case its Casey doing the molesting !!

Brother-sister matings strongly violate social norms in OUR society, but it wasn't always that way.

In the pre-Ptolemaic periods of ancient Egypt, there were socially approved marriages between siblings. It apparently had to do with the ritual relationship of Ra and Hathor. The next Pharoah was the husband of the eldest daughter. Therefore, to continue a dynasty through the male line, the oldest son married the oldest daughter.

Funny, I was about to say the exact same thing.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member