LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha :) I don't think he is, she had no shortage of lovers at the time and she was 19 so if there was abuse or incest I highly doubt it went on at 19
Why would LP say that to the press? shocking! Unless he has other info we don't...

I don't think he is, either. Besides, itsn't that about mtDNA? That's strictly matrilineal.

BTW-- Rick said there was nothing like that. He's been right about everything else.

Found this so far:

Mitochondrial DNA is only passed from mother to children. So all siblings to the same mother will have the exact same mitochondrial DNA.

Exactly! That's why the part about LA doesn't make sense, to me. The mtDNA in the hair of all the females would be exactly the same. If there's a death ring, you look for the one who isn't accounted for. Wouldn't have anything to do with the paternal DNA.

You can even use mtDNA to find out where your family REALLY came from, if you want. That's pretty entertaining. :)

Over on Scared Monkeys Radio (there is a new thread about it) he just now said it again. He said Lee did not want to give his DNA because he did not want to be shown as the babies daddy...what is up with that?:eek:

I don't know what to think about this news either..... In a way it wouldn't suprise me at all, because of all the being so secret about the father of caylee, and I don't recall any of her friends releasing knowing the fathers name.

I find it kind of strange that her being that young and getting pregnant that she wouldnt have had friends that she confided in as to who the father was and what his name was. I can't imagine the friends not coming forward by now with a name of who she said the father was......unless she didn't tell anyone a name because she was ashamed and embarassed of who the real father was.

I have a friend whom got pregnant and wasn't 100% sure who the father was, but she told her friends whom she thought it was based on timing. She also said but it could be so and so because we had just broke up. That is things alot of friends need someone to talk to about, so I can't believe there is no friend out there that knows the fathers name.

Kel

Her Uncle Rick said he thinks she got pregnant at a party, and may not know which contact is the one. It was in early December, before Caylee was born.

Besides, up through the seventh month, she apparently told everyone that she was still a virgin, but was bloated from "female problems." Rick said that caused a family scism at his wedding. The family was encouraging CA to get KC to a dr. CA and GA wanted to believe KC. And, CA is a nurse!

Rick said KC didn't admit she was pregnant, or see an OB until she was eight months gone.

Well it's strange that he keeps repeating this over and over again. I thought initially that perhaps he hadn't understood the whole Mitocondrial DNA business but surely, he must be informed now? What on earth could he be basing it on? We've been speculating about all kinds of things but he has been saying this now for quite some time! :confused:

Over on Scared Monkeys Radio (there is a new thread about it) he just now said it again. He said Lee did not want to give his DNA because he did not want to be shown as the babies daddy...what is up with that?:eek:

Unless LP has FACTS to back up his accusations, he could find himself in a world of legal trouble if Lee gets wind of this. LP really needs to learn to keep his mouth shut when he doesn't know what he's talking about. I tried to tolerate the man, but he simply makes it impossible.

If LA is the baby daddy, I'll eat LP's Stetson.

If LA is the baby daddy, I'll eat LP's Stetson.

LP needs to eat his own Stetson - to keep his big mouth occupied. Is there anything he's said yet that's been right? He knows no more about Caylee's paternity than anyone else does. I abhor the way he makes stuff up just to keep his lying face on TV.

Do you suppose there's any significance in Caylee having been given a combination of her mother and uncles names?

That family is so whacked up, unless DNA testing would shed light on whether Lee was her father, no one will ever know for sure. Family "secrets" are often buried in history.

My son has my brother's name as his middle name. To me, it's just a nice thing to do, nothing creepy. She was probably just honoring her bro by combining the names.

Unless LP has FACTS to back up his accusations, he could find himself in a world of legal trouble if Lee gets wind of this. LP really needs to learn to keep his mouth shut when he doesn't know what he's talking about. I tried to tolerate the man, but he simply makes it impossible.

I think he is a character to say the least-but I like him. He is colorful and outrageous. And he is apparently pretty dependable. There was someone from the FBI on an interview with him recently and he said if Leonard P went on the record and said it then you could take it to the bank that it was true...That kind of through me for a loop...so I am not sure where he is coming up with this.

Also, if Lee has NOT gotten wind of this then he has missed some really good opportunities...I think he MUST have heard about it, and I find that bizzarro that he nor any family member has addressed it as total caca...Anyway-Brini, IF it does by some wild twist of fate turn out to be true, I am going to demand video of you eating that Stetson...lol:crazy:

LP needs to eat his own Stetson - to keep his big mouth occupied. Is there anything he's said yet that's been right? He knows no more about Caylee's paternity than anyone else does. I abhor the way he makes stuff up just to keep his lying face on TV.

Well he said that the info that was coming was going to shock us all, and soon after we heard about the chloroform, and were quite shocked, so I give him at least that one...lol:)

My son has my brother's name as his middle name. To me, it's just a nice thing to do, nothing creepy. She was probably just honoring her bro by combining the names.

Seeing how Casey's mind works, she was probably honoring herself. She couldn't name the baby Casey after herself so she named it the closest thing she could think of, Caylee. It's really only the s and the y sound that are different.

Her Uncle Rick said he thinks she got pregnant at a party, and may not know which contact is the one. It was in early December, before Caylee was born.

Besides, up through the seventh month, she apparently told everyone that she was still a virgin, but was bloated from "female problems." Rick said that caused a family scism at his wedding. The family was encouraging CA to get KC to a dr. CA and GA wanted to believe KC. And, CA is a nurse!

Rick said KC didn't admit she was pregnant, or see an OB until she was eight months gone.

OMG - clearly a huge pattern in this family. Talk about denial to the Nth degree. Just pure sick. CA is a nurse but oh her virgin daughter is pregnant??? For shame. Gotta wonder what all the extended family is talking about now. Good ole CA, head in sand once again...

GOD If she didn't believe the swollen pregnant daughter, she'll never allow herself to believe Caylee is gone. ever. Such rampant mental illness / sickness in that family, it's horrific.

Well it's strange that he keeps repeating this over and over again. I thought initially that perhaps he hadn't understood the whole Mitocondrial DNA business but surely, he must be informed now? What on earth could he be basing it on? We've been speculating about all kinds of things but he has been saying this now for quite some time! :confused:

I keep remembering that an FBI agent recently said that if Leonard Padilla said it, he'd take it as true - does anyone else remember hearing that, too??? So if THAT'S the case... :eek::eek::eek:

I am so with you, he is a JOKE!

I think he is a character to say the least-but I like him. He is colorful and outrageous. And he is apparently pretty dependable. There was someone from the FBI on an interview with him recently and he said if Leonard P went on the record and said it then you could take it to the bank that it was true...That kind of through me for a loop...so I am not sure where he is coming up with this.

Also, if Lee has NOT gotten wind of this then he has missed some really good opportunities...I think he MUST have heard about it, and I find that bizzarro that he nor any family member has addressed it as total caca...Anyway-Brini, IF it does by some wild twist of fate turn out to be true, I am going to demand video of you eating that Stetson...lol:crazy:
i agree with you. i like him, but this whole incest thing seems a bit far-fetched, and he just won't let it go... why? Maybe he knows more than we do, but in my mind not taking a DNA test does not equal being Caylee's biological father. I think LA has an attorney who has advised him to cooperate with LE in no way, shape or form.

I don't think it's so far fetched. I even bet he may have paid KC for it knowing she had no job. Seriously, this family is very mentally ill, so incest isn't far off the books in my opinion

Well he said that the info that was coming was going to shock us all, and soon after we heard about the chloroform, and were quite shocked, so I give him at least that one...lol:)

It's a murder case, of course the details are shocking. He spit in the wind and got lucky with the timing of the chloroform news, that's all. I'll make a prediction - there will be a few surprises leaked when the Grand Jury convenes next week. I expect Nancy will be calling any minute to put me on her show.

Seeing how Casey's mind works, she was probably honoring herself. She couldn't name the baby Casey after herself so she named it the closest thing she could think of, Caylee. It's really only the s and the y sound that are different.
Agreed. It was probably less to honor Lee than it was an afterthought... Hey! Not only does it sound like my name, but Lee will be flattered as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname