Lurker Coming Out

Goody said:
You might check the photos at justicefordarlie.net. They have many, many pics there, not just crime scene pics.
Yeah, I'll go over there but I think I need more than what they have. A floor plan would be wonderful.

I'm thinking the staircase would absorb and deflect anynoise before it even made it to the master bedroom, so it wouldn't matter if the door was open or not.

Wasn't Darin's bed made up, i.e. not slept in?

justice2 said:
Yeah, I'll go over there but I think I need more than what they have. A floor plan would be wonderful.

I'm thinking the staircase would absorb and deflect anynoise before it even made it to the master bedroom, so it wouldn't matter if the door was open or not.

Wasn't Darin's bed made up, i.e. not slept in?
I don't think so.

Goody said:
You might check the photos at justicefordarlie.net. They have many, many pics there, not just crime scene pics.
I cant get any of the photos to open up on that website, is it down?

justice2 said:
And what's more, if we are to believe that Darlie is uneducated as GI Jane states and is not interested in anything scientific, why would she be thinking about that when she is in shock, or just in the midst of all the chaos.

Darin was the one that told her to say that and she ran with it after that?
She didn't think of prints till someone in authority told her to not touch anything. She responds with a ( I didn't know, I didn't think about it ) tone in her voice. That's what gets her to thinking about the fact that there is going to be an investigation. She doesn't even bring the subject up untill after the 911 op. gets her to thinking. She is hanging on to hope right now and I think she knew Devon was dead and yes she is mad at Darin for not helping Damon. I think that is why she is calling his name or the boy was trying to breathe after having his lungs punctured.This might be when he was moving around
If she brought it up it would be different.I

Don't judge Darlie on what she did or didn't do. Don't judge her on what you would have done you aren't darlie and she isn't you. Thats unfair bias. You have never had your two kids either killed by you or butchered by someone else none of knows how we would really react to the situation.

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
She didn't think of prints till someone in authority told her to not touch anything. She responds with a ( I didn't know, I didn't think about it ) tone in her voice. That's what gets her to thinking about the fact that there is going to be an investigation. She doesn't even bring the subject up untill after the 911 op. gets her to thinking. She is hanging on to hope right now and I think she knew Devon was dead and yes she is mad at Darin for not helping Damon. I think that is why she is calling his name or the boy was trying to breathe after having his lungs punctured.This might be when he was moving around
If she brought it up it would be different.I

Don't judge Darlie on what she did or didn't do. Don't judge her on what you would have done you aren't darlie and she isn't you. Thats unfair bias. You have never had your two kids either killed by you or butchered by someone else none of knows how we would really react to the situation.
I've already said that that was right, that the 911 operator brought it up.

Goody said:
I don't think so.
And this is how rumors get started? Sleuthers ignore until I find where I heard or read that the Darin's bed wasn't made.

Goody said:
You can kinda tell that the staircase is open in the first picture in gallery 2, it's in the center of the house. Can't tell anything else though.

Goody said:
The only place I have heard that is from Darin in one of the online chats he did. I would like to get that validated so if you run across anyone of authority referring to it, please give me the link.
I did read it someplace that was reputable.....but can't remember where. LOL....I thought YOU or beesy would know! I will let you know where if I find it again

now i am watching the leeza episode with her family on it....

Goody said:
I think this is a sign of depression. People who suffer from it often get in ruts where they are sloppy and unkept,sometimes want to sleep all day. Other times they might be quite happy and enjoying the people around them. I think too much focus is on the photos, many of them professionally done, as if that is the way she dressed all the time. Of course, garage saling in the thong bikini didn't help her image either.

I have never heard this. Did Darlie go to a garage sale in a thong bikini with no shorts or any sort of swimsuit cover up? If so, then she is way more than depressed. Darlie may also have been manic or have more mental illness because that is crazy.

txsvicki said:
I have never heard this. Did Darlie go to a garage sale in a thong bikini with no shorts or any sort of swimsuit cover up? If so, then she is way more than depressed. Darlie may also have been manic or have more mental illness because that is crazy.
LOL, That is crazy isnt it?

txsvicki said:
LMAO!!!!! Can you just imagine this? I bet some of those little old ladies about passed out!:laugh: :laugh:

Goody said:
I agree. It would take some time for them to be silenced. Until that point was reached, they would have been sreaming.

If one were screaming as he were being stabbed, wouldn't the other one have to be held down or kept from running away? Is there any evidence of the boys' mouths being pressed or injured from maybe a hand being held tightly over them? If Darlie did this alone, then she must have covered their mouths and stabbed one quickly, then the other one.

Knives are also known as the silent killers.
One boy, the oldest Devon was more brutally stabbed as his wounds were from the front and he shows defense wounds. 1 wound to his buttocks, it is surmised he kicked at the assailant. It would not take as long as you think to kill this child and quietly. The other child was assaulted on his back and this is a sign of being asleep. Many opinions exist but IMO 2, similar knives were used. The wounds experienced by the oldest child do not have the same serrations as the knife used on Darlie and Damon. This is testified to in the trial by a officer named Chris Frosch. The wounds were actually analyzed and the knife did have the proper blade width or nicks, other wise serrations as the wounds suffered by Devon.

This inconsistancy is what makes me think 2 knives were used.

justice2 said:
And this is how rumors get started? Sleuthers ignore until I find where I heard or read that the Darin's bed wasn't made.
I can't tell if you found your answer or not. But I pulled out my handy dandy copy of MTJD and on page 317 States 16-E shows a picture of a very unmade masterbedroom bed.
Page 319 State's 16-F shows a different angle.

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
Is the mac Donald case the one where an army Dr. is convicted in the murders of his family. he had the support of the in laws at first but they later investigated the matter and had the cops persue him after the army cleared him. A hippie gang supposedly did it. If this is the same one, what do you make of the confession of one women to claim she was there wearing a blonde wig.
I'd had have to send you an email to go into the whole Mac thing. Helena Stoeckley was completely crazy. All she ever said in the first place was she couldn't remember where she was from midnight-4AM. She confessed, recanted, confessed, once she said she dreamed she was there and watched Mac murder his family. Nut. Anyway, if you get interested in the case here is a great site; http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.com/
Also if you want to see pictures of REAL defense wounds, have a look at Colette's arms http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.com/html/autopsy_photos.html
be warned: these are autopsy photos.

txsvicki said:
If one were screaming as he were being stabbed, wouldn't the other one have to be held down or kept from running away? Is there any evidence of the boys' mouths being pressed or injured from maybe a hand being held tightly over them? If Darlie did this alone, then she must have covered their mouths and stabbed one quickly, then the other one.
Damon had to have still been asleep when he was stabbed because he was on his stomach. Devon fought, but we're talking about a few seconds here. I'm just not thinking screaming, a grunt or two. He didn't have time for anthing else.

Darlie didn't sustain the wounds the boys did and I may be able to figure it all out I have an idea or two to throw around.

Just asking other peoples opinions about the case too.
Why didn't an adult with much more life insurance on them Darlie or Darin die.
This makes an obvious statement to investigators that the parents or parent killed the children.If you are planning an attack you need a story that covers all the bases and leaves you in the clear. The only person I see here that fits that description is Darin.

beesy said:
I can't tell if you found your answer or not. But I pulled out my handy dandy copy of MTJD and on page 317 States 16-E shows a picture of a very unmade masterbedroom bed.
Page 319 State's 16-F shows a different angle.
You're probably right. I did some back tracking and all I can think I did was mix up that with the fact that the bunkbed were made up, but that totally doesn't make sense either. I knew the boys didn't sleep upstairs. I'm sure this won't be the last time.

Forty lashes with a wet noodle? ....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back