GUILTY MA - Abigail Hanna for kidnap, assault of 2yo girl, Hamilton, 2015

the head shaved thing is confusing. But if she had a contusion is it possible her head was shaved at the first hospital or in transport to better assess her head wound?

Just trying to wrap my head round these bizarre facts.

The Pollyanna in me is thinking that the shaven head and no clothes was perhaps an attempt to change her appearance and then whoever took her got cold feet and just "got rid of her".

This is my best case scenario. MOO Fingers crossed!

The less than Pollyanna side of me has a whole different scenario but I'm going with #1 for now.

The Pollyanna in me is thinking that the shaven head and no clothes was perhaps an attempt to change her appearance and then whoever took her got cold feet and just "got rid of her".

This is my best case scenario. MOO Fingers crossed!

The less than Pollyanna side of me has a whole different scenario but I'm going with #1 for now.

I agree, but the police are saying that there is no threat to the public!

HAMILTON, Mass. —A toddler reported missing from her Hamilton home early Friday was later found naked on the side of the road roughly eight miles away in Rowley, sources told NewsCenter 5.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/police-searching-for-missing-3yearold-girl/36565700

Going to be keeping a close eye on updates for this one. I have concerns. Her name may end up needing redacted if they are valid and the above is accurate :(

Can I ask what types of things would make a name later get redacted? I am still fairly new to the true crime/websleuths type stuff.

count me in as pollyanna

Do we have a fingers crossed emoticon?

The girls parents met her at the hospital and they are ecstatic to be going to be reunited with their daughter, said police.

Neighbors said the Albers are great parents and moved to the neighborhood on Lincoln Avenue about a year ago.

The Hamilton Police chief described the investigation as a "jigsaw puzzle" with many missing pieces.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/30567342/missing-hamilton-2-year-old-found-alive

If a living victim of sexual assault (SA) is being discussed, particularly a minor, their name will be redacted from the discussion. It is very sad that we even have to have such a policy but it does happen and is meant to respect their privacy.

I agree, but the police are saying that there is no threat to the public!

They were about to issue an Amber Alert just prior to finding LA which tells me they knew who they were/are looking for. IMO LE is on top of it. I don't think it will be long before we have more updates.

They were about to issue an Amber Alert just prior to finding LA which tells me they knew who they were/are looking for. IMO LE is on top of it. I don't think it will be long before we have more updates.

Yeah -- also the bit in the article about police asking about a specific ex-student of Gordon College? And the fact that she's being immediately reunited with her parents (i.e., the police don't suspect them of wrongdoing)? My guess is that she disappeared from the parents home with/at the same time as someone who was staying with them (mentally disturbed younger female -- someone's younger sister, perhaps?).

Hope they find out what happened :( she was found right down the road from my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah -- also the bit in the article about police asking about a specific ex-student of Gordon College? And the fact that she's being immediately reunited with her parents (i.e., the police don't suspect them of wrongdoing)? My guess is that she disappeared from the parents home with/at the same time as someone who was staying with them (mentally disturbed younger female -- someone's younger sister, perhaps?).

aah, thank you. My brain is clouded today. too many breaking stories.

:crossfingers: BIG TIME!

Thanks Rayemonde

no shizz, that is crazy :(

what about this person who attended a school and dropped out?

HAMILTON, Mass. —[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]A toddler reported missing from her Hamilton home early Friday was later found naked on the side of the road roughly eight miles away in Rowley, sources told NewsCenter 5.[/FONT]

http://www.wcvb.com/news/police-searching-for-missing-3yearold-girl/36565700

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Going to be keeping a close eye on updates for this one. I have concerns. Her name may end up needing redacted if they are valid and the above is accurate :([/FONT]

the ppl who found her said her head was shaved when she was found

im hoping that someone was trying to abduct her and change her appearance by shaving her head and changing her clothing and NOT what else being naked indicates :(

the head shaved thing is confusing. But if she had a contusion is it possible her head was shaved at the first hospital or in transport to better assess her head wound?

tealgrove may be on to something. That head shaving remove clothes thing may have been someone's attempt to alter her appearance.

I am also kicking around a break-in during which the baby was a witness and therefore the person took her with or a mentally unstable person who has some association with the residence in the past. One article stated the family had not lived there long. So someone unstable could have gone there not expecting to find this family there.

Found Alive ! I love it when I come to a thread and that is already in the title. Be well, little lady :)

We had an attempted abduction in my home town years ago. The perp took the 18 month old out of a cart while Mom was looking at an item close by. They then took the child to the restroom, changed her clothes to boys and shaved her head. Luckily Mom was frantic and the store locked the exits and called LE. The perp was arrested trying to exit the store with the child. Scary stuff.

I am so glad they found her when they did and that she is now at Boston Children's Hospital. Who knows how long she was exposed to the elements, naked and assuming wet. I would imagine she is being treated for hypothermia as young children don't have the fat to maintain normal body temp.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back