Still Missing MA - Ana Walshe, 39, allegedly left home, may have been dismembered, Cohasset, Jan 2023 *husband indicted* #4

@mendicant, I just saw your tag line... lol
LOL it is perfect.
General question here. How would someone be able to tell that a deceased and likely dismembered person had been beaten when their body has not been found?

Wouldn’t you need to see bruises or other signs of beating? Otherwise you might assume it was a stabbing and not a beating. Wondering if a body part has been recovered?
i think it's possible that BW is going for a whole, "we did get in a physical argument and we beat eachother up, but then she left to get space" kind of thing

also - regarding the google searches - i think one simple search tells us everything.
The one that said something along the lines of "How long after reported missing do you get inheritance"...

Between the Google searches and the note he left basically to remind himself he needed to act sad around friends regarding his wife... I'm sold that he did it. *my speculation

At first, before I researched BW & read all of his court documents, I thought Ana's disappearance/likely demise had to do with the phony secret service agents scandal because that was looking crazy suspicious ( and still does). If Brian was at all intelligent, he could've worked out a way to shift blame onto them, since that's an insane thing to be involved in. Too bad he got a walnut brain. IMO.

Last edited:
Ana Walshe amassed $3M property portfolio husband was eager to inherit (nypost.com)

This is a long, long article, and I included things from a couple others, so I tried to include relevant parts only.
-
Ana Walshe had amassed a property portfolio worth $2.8 million at the time of her disappearance, which her husband’s internet search history showed he was looking forward to getting his hands on.

Brian pleaded not guilty to murdering his wife, but a wealth of evidence is mounting against him. Although it is said they had amassed a collection of homes and rental properties together, records viewed by The Post show all of them were in her name only.

Ana, 39, had been associated with eight properties in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Massachusetts since 2018 — four she had sold and four she owned at the time she disappeared, with a current market value totaling $2.8m.

Less than a week before she was reported missing by her employer, Ana closed a deal on Dec. 29 and sold an apartment in Revere, MA, outside Boston. The place sold for 220,000, over 50% more than the $137,000 she bought it for in 2020.

The mom then seemed to use her new cash flow to buy a DC mansion in the heart of the Chevy Chase neighborhood for $1.3 million. The house has four bedrooms, two full bathrooms, two half bathrooms, and a newly renovated kitchen. Records show she co-owns the house with an investor other than her husband.

1674096688576.png

Walshe also purchased a Baltimore row house in September for $191,500. Pictured above.

She also owned two investment properties in Lynn, Massachusetts, which she bought in 2018 for $135,000 and $139,900, respectively.

Following Ana’s death and Brian’s arrest it is unclear what will happen to her property interests. In court facing murder charges Wednesday, prosecutors painted a damning portrait of Brian, explaining how he had initially looked up divorcing his wife.

“Rather than divorce, it is believed that Brian Walshe dismembered Ana Walshe and discarded her body,” Assistant District Attorney Lynn Beland charged during the hearing.

Hacksaw, hatchet found in search for missing mom Ana Walshe (nypost.com)

Surveillance video shows Ana Walshe’s husband at a dumpster: reports (nypost.com)

On Jan. 3, a man in a Volvo vehicle matching Brian’s description was seen on surveillance placing heavy trash bags in dumpsters at apartment complexes in Brockton and Abington.

By the time investigators were alerted to Ana’s disappearance and checked the dumpsters in question, Beland explained, the bags had already been transferred and destroyed.

Police traced the bags to a trash transfer station in Peabody, north of Boston. In addition to the bloodstained carpet, hatchet and hacksaw that were previously reported, Beland said law enforcement found towels, slippers, tape, and a Tyvek suit matching the one Brian purchased days earlier.

Also among the rubbish was a Prada purse and Hunter boots matching what Ana was said to have been wearing when she was last seen. A COVID-19 vaccination card in her name was found as well.
--

Hook, line, and SINKER

Last edited:
I just hope and would think SOMEONE was privy to what Ana was trying to do and I think it was to escape safely with her children. Someone not in their circle of course. I think she became terrified obviously and her haste in gathering big money by selling even the Revere condo by end of Dec and 'having a meltdown' about it per the friend/ tenants/workerman for her. Just I so wish all could of gone smoothly till he was actually in jail after being sentenced which was coming up. Under the stress B was dealing with of going to jail, sensing Ana was 'not all in ' anymore was probably showing to her that he was becoming unstable and making frightening remarks. I'm hoping if it matters, that the possible confidant of Ana's comes forward to LE. A perfect marriage and life 'front' was obviously shown to most people and def including her mother and other contacts/friends. Sounds like even to their mutual close friend from NYEve night. I can see why though.

Then why were they living in a rental his mother was supposedly paying 5k a month for them, for? they sold the home that burned down in December and she sold a condo. Surely those didn’t amass to 3 million in profit.
I left some properties out, click on the link for the full list of properties.
Totally unsure regarding the rental. confusing.

Great motive, I realized - all the properties accumulated were in Ana's name only OR in Ana's name and an investor's name, NEVER Brian's. Maybe because she knew he could not be trusted with the properties. Maybe Ana had enough, and if she brought up a divorce... he wouldn't be sitting pretty. His entire identity, worth, sense of self, ego, LIFE depends on him being rich (other people be damned). It appears to me he chose money over his own wife and family and did not care at all how badly his actions affected people who cared for him. I don't think he understands "love" to be honest.
Again, my speculation.

YIKES !!
So in Massachusetts, you can "accidentally kill" someone and only get 3 years ???
I see it's 3-20 years but still... min 3 yrs, for killing someone and saying it was an accident ?? and if they can "prove" it was ??? OMG
Good Lord
The article I linked said 3 year minimum for voluntary manslaughter which is if they got into a physical fight. He was assaulting her and she died but he wasn't trying to kill her. Involuntary manslaughter can result in a sentence of less than a year but I don't see how this could be involuntary. I am not a lawyer. I am hoping they can prove premeditation and it is murder and not manslaughter.

How can what he did to her after the fact not come into play?
I agree! It was suggested when the lawyers were talking about ways a defense lawyer can get sentencing down. The panic of a dom. viol. killing then hiding it. It's about if all this was planned ahead of time. Legal laws in this kind of thing. To me I'd think no matter what a jury would find life in prison, no matter what, knowing what he did.

Hahaha, not sure where he is, <modsnip> I hope he’s somewhere horrible… I will say, the guy looked like total crap in court today… poor quality prison razors aside, even Bryan Kohberger came into the courtroom clean-shaven… it’s like BW didn’t even try and just looked like the total filth that he is… and I’m sorry, I know there are probably a lot of opinions about the expressions on BW’s face today… but IMO, all I saw was a pathetic excuse for a human whose face said it all… which was “Ohhhh $h*t… they know EVERYTHING… I am BEYOND screwed” I think he is terrified… and I say GOOD. He should be. This is NOT the type of guy who is going to fare well in prison. After the prosecution had finally finished speaking to the court about the timeline and evidence and the numerous gruesome google searches — I realized that I literally felt sick to my stomach. I truly felt nauseous… So I hope this sick and disgusting person gets what he deserves, and I hope in the meantime, they keep him on suicide watch… he doesn’t get to kill himself and not face the consequences as far as I’m concerned.
I have no knowledge of which pod this fellow is in, but if he's in general population, at Norfolk he'll get to watch the Celtics, if he happens to be so inclined. My acquaintance served time with an area doctor, whose wife was found dead in a pond near her Dover home; it was pre-trial -- he was for the most part left alone, though he is said to have confessed. But our guy? Good luck. You're right -- he probably will not fare well. Unlike his life up till now, he will be the one who had better be doing the respecting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Walshe also purchased a Baltimore row house in September for $191,500. Pictured above.
RSBM
The Baltimore row house doesn't make sense to me. Why invest in a rental in Baltimore if she was moving to DC? I know they aren't far apart but she could buy a similar rental property much closer to DC for similar money that would be easier to manage for her.

I have looked and can't find Baltimore City property tax searches by name or anything that would give me an address. Does anyone have a link for finding the address of the property in Baltimore she bought in Sept?

The more I read as the case progresses, not only do I get more and more furious for Ana, but I am also more and more astounded at BW's sheer stupidity and shamelessness. I am in awe. JMO

Banfield is on for 10 more minutes. I haven’t been able to watch all of it but she’s had a good line up of guest. There were some photos that they exclusively received. Saw a close up of the exterior door going into the basement and the house looks worn from the outside.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredVeraHolmes
Back