MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez....eBay?!?
Surely selling the Andy Warhol paintings there would set alarm bells ringing that they might not be genuine!

Any real Andy Warhol paintings would surely be sold through an art dealer or professional auction house, not an online garage sale?!

Oh, this guy. No wonder he got caught.
Yeah. There is that :rolleyes:. Poor buyer still waiting on his 50 grand....and waiting....and waiting!

If the kids are in state custody, I’m assuming the MIL can’t take them for some reason. Possibly implicated?

Maybe yes, or maybe no - I think @Alethea touched on this in a recent post, but if LE thinks something violent may have occurred in the home, they usually put kids in Department of Children and Families custody and find emergency foster care for them just until such a point that they can ensure the family that takes the kids are safe to be around them. They do look for family first and it is preferred for kids to go to family but there is a delay (could be just a few hours or days) while DCF does the necessary checks and investigations - because you can't just send kids off with a grandma or aunt without making sure the home they are going to is going to be safe. Even if the family member the kids end up going to had nothing to do with said criminal inquiry, DCF still needs time to make sure the accomodations are appropriate and so forth.

516 Chief Justice Cushing Highway, Cohasset.
Both the Google earth satellite and street view (as well as the various photos on real estate websites) do not show the positioning of the shed(s). Some of the photos shared earlier that surfaced on Twitter/MSM may show them, but I’m too lazy to go find them :)
@SShore13! Thanks for the address & info.

W. 3/4 acre lot, I hoped to see the sheds, but too heavily wooded.

Just catching up on this case now. Ugh. My heart hurts. I am from this (general) area and Cohasset is small, affluent town on the coast where I would assume most houses have a ring/nest or other security system set up. Have there been no cameras pulled for that date?

Her Mom said she called her at 01.00hrs in Belgrade, but she didn't answer the call, as she was asleep. So that would be 17.00hrs in the East coast of the U.S.
So we know she was alive then at 17.00hrs (5pm)on the 31st December.

What happened after 17.00hrs that evening is anyone's guess, but I'm going to say it most likely involved alcohol and arguments. Which escalated.
We don't know that it was 1 am in Belgrade. Could be 1 am in Cohasset.

Just catching up on this case now. Ugh. My heart hurts. I am from this (general) area and Cohasset is small, affluent town on the coast where I would assume most houses have a ring/nest or other security system set up. Have there been no cameras pulled for that date?
There have, but it doesn't appear they've been fruitful. MOO

Recording devices in the neighborhood, such as Ring home security cameras, have turned up no evidence of a rideshare vehicle arriving at or leaving Walshe's home, according to Quigley.

House. Rented or Purchased?
Not enough to support him, his mother, 3 kids, and a $900,000 mortgage on the Cohasset house.
@annpats
Per zillow.com
516 Chief Justice Cushing Hwy, Cohasset, MA 02025
Dec. 2021, the prop. was listed for rent $5,000/mo., not sale, then listing was removed in Mar. 2022.

Did they buy or rent, IDK. Regardless ---
Rent $5000./mo or
Mortgage payment + taxes + HO ins + maybe PMI
It ain't chickenfeed.

ETA:

@annpats
Per zillow.com
Dec. 2021, the prop. was listed for rent $5,000/mo., not sale, then listing was removed in Mar. 2022.

Rent $5000./mo or
It ain't chickenfeed.
Rented.

Sorry if this has been posted. I’ve missed a few posts today Husband of missing Massachusetts woman Ana Walshe arrested

Video from Sky5 showed that the search appeared to extend to sheds near the home, areas where police had not focused on during earlier searches.

"Police developed probable cause to believe that (Ana Walshe's) husband, Brian Walshe, had committed the crime of misleading police investigators," reads a statement from the Norfolk County District Attorney's Office.

NewsCenter 5's Brianna Borghi saw young children being led out of the house Sunday morning. Ana and Brian Walshe have three young boys together between the ages of 2 and 6.

@annpats
Per zillow.com

Rent $5000./mo or
It ain't chickenfeed.

ETA:
Rented, his mother pays the rent (source is court docs from the fraud case)

Sounds like we have another Ana Walshe ==> Jennifer Farber Brian Walshe ==> Fortis Dulos scenario. Similar but different.

Cohasset looks to be a wealthy Boston suburban enclave with McMansions similar to New Canaan with NYC.
Maybe financially stressed. Husband a scammer. Arrested for misleading investigation. Wife attractive and self driven. Kids. .....

Wondering who was having the affair?

There have, but it doesn't appear they've been fruitful. MOO

Recording devices in the neighborhood, such as Ring home security cameras, have turned up no evidence of a rideshare vehicle arriving at or leaving Walshe's home, according to
The houses are spread out in that area but my guess is at least half those houses have cameras and they can’t find anything to show her leaving on the 1st. I really hope she left herself but can’t see that with leaving 3 babies behind:(

We don't know that it was 1 am in Belgrade. Could be 1 am in Cohasset.
"She phoned me about an hour after midnight* was what her mother said. Belgrade time - as that's where her mother lives. She wasn't talking about other time zones.

The Mom was speaking for herself, and said her daughter phoned her at 1am, her time in Belgrade. She was asleep, hence she didn't answer.

If she'd have phoned at 1am east coast US time, it would've been 7am in Belgrade and I'm sure her mother would have most likely been awake and answered the call.

I have a feeling BW might have swept her off her feet, lots of love bombing...all the signs that we at WS know make up a possessive, not so nice person.

One of her FB posts talked about finding love 7 years ago outside of DC. The oldest child is 6 so she became pregnant very soon after presumably starting a relationship with BW. Then three three kids in seven years!

IMO we will learn that she was being very manipulated. And having a MIL living with you probably did not help the situation, especially if said MIL sees the son as a "golden child."
I feel sometimes that we're doing a disservice to a potential victim by suggesting, without proof, that she was manipulated and controlled by a significant other.

From what I've seen she appeared to be a very capable, confident and strong woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname