MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
"She phoned me about an hour after midnight* was what her mother said. Belgrade time - as that's where her mother lives. She wasn't talking about other time zones.

The Mom was speaking for herself, and said her daughter phoned her at 1am, her time in Belgrade. She was asleep, hence she didn't answer.

If she'd have phoned at 1am east coast US time, it would've been 7am in Belgrade and I'm sure her mother would have most likely been awake and answered the call.
She said 1 am and said Ana called her sister as well. Her sister lives in the eastern time zone (ontario, canada). So imo it makes sense for it to be Ana's time, not Belgrade.

I don't want to debate this too much, i just didn't want others to assume your post is fact when it's one interpretation only. :)

Ana and her husband rent the current home. Here is some additional information on Ana's real estate activities. Note it looks like she has sold all her MA properties while keeping her DC and Baltimore properties. Hmmmmm....

Jerusalem Road
Bought in 2020 for $800K, sold in March '22 for $1.395mm
$600K mortgage, $100K HELOC

43rd Street, Washington DC
Bought in March '22 for $1.3mm
Mortgage of $910K
Currently owned by Ana

541 Revere St, Unit B
[Bought ?]
[Sold 12/29/22]

6 Edgewood Road (Marblehead)
Bought September 2018, $510K
Sold December 2020, $840K

529 S. Lehigh Street (Baltimore)
Bought in September for $191K
Currently owned by Ana

Sounds like we have another Ana Walshe ==> Jennifer Farber Brian Walshe ==> Fortis Dulos scenario. Similar but different.

Cohasset looks to be a wealthy Boston suburban enclave with McMansions similar to New Canaan with NYC.
Maybe financially stressed. Husband a scammer. Arrested for misleading investigation. Wife attractive and self driven. Kids. .....

Wondering who was having the affair?
Not quite to the level of New Canaan but close - Cohasset 1 of the 2 most affluent towns south of boston as there is an easy ferry into the city to avoid the awful
commute.

Does anybody have an idea what her salary would be in her current position?
Years ago I interviewed for a job as property manager of a single office building in Chicago and today’s value of the salary then would be about $150,000. A regional manager would have been my boss so it’s pissible her salary is well over $200K.

I feel sometimes that we're doing a disservice to a potential victim by suggesting, without proof, that she was manipulated and controlled by a significant other.

From what I've seen she appeared to be a very capable, confident and strong woman.
Many a capable, confident, strong person has been manipulated. Con men are great at what they do and they are usually quite 'charming'.

Edited: typo

Last edited:
I feel sometimes that we're doing a disservice to a potential victim by suggesting, without proof, that she was manipulated and controlled by a significant other.

From what I've seen she appeared to be a very capable, confident and strong woman.
Agreed. Right or wrong, there are a lot of people who distinguish between financial crimes and violent crimes in terms of ethics. Your personal feelings about your spouse's questionable business dealings may range from happy to neutral to very uncomfortable, but it may not interfere with your daily life where you'd notice or care.

It's a very different situation when we see a person with a history of violence. You think - how could anyone put up with that everyday? But someone who steals from people to give to his family...his family is benefiting whether they know or like it. Do they look at him the same as someone with a history of violence or other crimes? IME not really.

I am the type of person I worry about everything. When I bill clients, I round down. If something can be solved quickly, I'll often do it for free. I don't ever want someone to think I took advantage of them. I literally can't sleep at night when there's any type of dispute hanging over my head (why am I a lawyer????). But then I have clients who are just NOT BOTHERED by serious legal issues. Oh they got sued oh well, ok. They lost some money, that's life. Where did all this money come from, who knows? Their spouses often feel like they are owed certain things because the other spouse works so much. It is just a different world once you get into let's charitably call it loose and creative business dealings.

Another friend of Ana's has spoken to the Globe, which is of course paywalled. The text below is a summary by me.

JAN 8, 2023
  • CW is a long-time friend of Ana's who lives outside Washington D.C.
  • She says she is really, really worried about Ana because she's always really well put together and "over communicative about things."
I thought it was quite odd that Ana's long-time friend describes her as over-communicative, but her husband says that it's normal not to hear from her for 2-3 days at a time. Quite fishy. Curious to see what other information the police have that led them to the arrest.

Ana and her husband rent the current home. Here is some additional information on Ana's real estate activities. Note it looks like she has sold all her MA properties while keeping her DC and Baltimore properties. Hmmmmm....

541 Revere St, Unit B
[Bought ?]
[Sold 12/29/22]
Snipped by me. SOLD DAYS BEFORE SHE WENT MISSING?

As many have said, Brian's sense of entitlement is brazen.

I read through all of the "Walshe supplemental sentencing memo" that was issued on June 6, 2022. I don't know why Brian wasn't yet serving the 30 months' imprisonment sentence imposed by the government on that date.

Brian's ransacking of his father's estate was audacious. Brian's dad died while traveling in India on September 21, 2018. Brian knew he'd been excluded from the will and hadn't spoken with his father in years.

Brian contacted a friend of his father's saying he needed to get keys to his father's house in order to get some documents to transport his father's body back from India. Brian knew this friend would have keys since he was an architect who was involved in renovating the house. Cleverly, the friend saw Brian's dad's will on a desk and photographed it before Brian arrived at the house. The friend knew Brian's father had specifically left Brian "his best wishes and nothing else" in the will. Brian didn't tell any of the relatives mentioned in the will that his father had died, which is probably why there is no obituary to be found for Dr. Thomas M. Walshe, a prominent neurologist at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Brian didn't know the friend had taken pictures of the will, so Brian immediately destroyed it. Brian went to the courts on December 13, 2018 saying that, in the absence of a will, he should be the Personal Representative for the estate. As soon as he got that designation, he began plundering his father's estate. He withdrew over one hundred thousand dollars from his dad's bank accounts. Brian made arrangements with an estate sale company and quickly sold valuable household items in January of 2019, items such as paintings by Joan Miro and Dali; oriental rugs; Merona glass; Asian art; pottery; and a car. Brian was even trying to make arrangements to sell his father's house before the courts caught him.

To get a sense of the value of these items, the photos below are from the estate sale. Brian refused to provide an inventory of what was in the home before he ransacked it. His father's money and items were primarily supposed to go to Brian's father's sister in Florida and her children. This woman lived in Florida in subsidized housing.

1673229507030.png
1673229551320.png
1673230145363.png

1673230097622.png

All information above can be found at this link:

Attachments

• 1673227948277.png
    1673227948277.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 1673229103374.png
    1673229103374.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 1673229249399.png
    1673229249399.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 1673229585810.png
    1673229585810.png
    604.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Snipped by me. SOLD DAYS BEFORE SHE WENT MISSING?
The following is pure speculation, but I wonder if her Jan 3rd trip wasn't a work trip, but rather for some other reason. Unless she had no more faith in the MA real estate market, these sales make it seem like she was planning to move to DC, or leave MA for some reason. If her husband didn't like the circumstances surrounding this trip he could have done something rash.

As many have said, Brian's sense of entitlement is brazen.

I read through all of the "Walshe supplemental sentencing memo" that was issued on June 6, 2022. I don't know why Brian wasn't yet serving the 30 months' imprisonment sentence imposed by the government on that date.

Brian's ransacking of his father's estate was audacious. Brian's dad died while traveling in India on September 21, 2018. Brian knew he'd been excluded from the will and hadn't spoken with his father in years.

Brian contacted a friend of his father's saying he needed to get keys to his father's house in order to get some documents to transport his father's body back from India. Brian knew this friend would have keys since he was an architect who was involved in renovating the house. Cleverly, the friend saw Brian's dad's will on a desk and photographed it before Brian arrived at the house. The friend knew Brian's father had specifically left Brian "his best wishes and nothing else" in the will. Brian didn't tell any of the relatives mentioned in the will that his father had died, which is probably why there is no obituary to be found for Dr. Thomas M. Walshe, a prominent neurologist at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Brian didn't know the friend had taken pictures of the will, so Brian immediately destroyed it. Brian went to the courts on December 13, 2018 saying that, in the absence of a will, he should be the Personal Representative for the estate. As soon as he got that designation, he began plundering his father's estate. He withdrew over one hundred thousand dollars from his dad's bank accounts. Brian made arrangements with an estate sale company and quickly sold valuable household items in January of 2019, items such as paintings by Joan Miro and Dali; oriental rugs; Merona glass; Asian art; pottery; and a car. Brian was even trying to make arrangements to sell his father's house before the courts caught him.

To get a sense of the value of these items, the photos below are from the estate sale. Brian refused to provide an inventory of what was in the home before he ransacked it. His father's money and items were primarily supposed to go to Brian's father's sister in Florida and her children. This woman lived in Florida in subsidized housing.

View attachment 393966
View attachment 393967
View attachment 393973

View attachment 393970

All information above can be found at this link:
great find! Helps us understand a little bit more what kind of person Brian is.

The following is pure speculation, but I wonder if her Jan 3rd trip wasn't a work trip, but rather for some other reason. Unless she had no more faith in the MA real estate market, these sales make it seem like she was planning to move to DC, or leave MA for some reason. If her husband didn't like the circumstances surrounding this trip he could have done something rash.
Strikes me as the pattern of repeated fix and flipping.

I truly hope that there really are confirmed sightings of her on January 1 because otherwise, there will have been a lot more time to cover tracks and get rid of evidence. Thank you to whoever posted the article from The Globe that had an interview with her friend that had very strange things about their planned meet up that never happened on December 27.

Husband of missing Cohasset woman charged by police for misleading investigation - The Boston Globe

So far, every interaction seems to have been a phone call that was missed, or texts, just saying, none of those things had to have come from Anna, just from someone who had her phone. I do think it's likely that she was around on New Year's Eve, there's a lot of drinking and something could've happened that night I too, am skeptical of that supposed party that night. So far the narrative is being controlled by those who have a vested interested in painting themselves as clueless and/or have been legally convicted of fraud and accused of purposely misleading the investigation.

I would love to imagine that she has a secret lover, an out of the country plan, but looking at the pictures of her with those darling little boys, I just don't believe it. She knows what kind of man she married and I really don't believe that she would leave those boys to fend for themselves with him.

Let's just hope someone caves with the pressure. Hopefully we don't have another Ma Frazee in the wings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member