MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, this brings me back to the question of the missing suitcase...
Was there something reported about missing suitcase? I remember that a "family member" reported having seen her at about 4am on Jan 1 with suitcases. At the time, I remember sadly thinking perhaps the preposition "in" should be used instead of "with", but I don't remember any police or news report that suitcase(s) were said to be missing, but can imagine that might have been part of the narrative he would try to spin. Such a ghastly story

They're searching in Swampscott right now. Helicopters near his mother's home/Vinnin Square area and a nearby golf course.

Has it been confirmed which CVS and Whole Foods he said he went to? The Whole Foods, Vinnin CVS and mother's house are all within 5 min on the same street. You can't "get lost" and stop there on the way to the mother's house because you're basically at the mother's house...He used to live in Lynn and had an address in Marblehead, so the Vinnin area should be very familiar to him.

I suggest on those charges, for a regular person, as everybody has to be treated, that that would be a no bail situation. With respect to violation of conditions of his federal bail, that is most appropriately dealt with in the federal court. Thank you very much your honor.

Judge - Bail is set at $500,000 cash.

Don't pass go, don't collect 200$

Next.
To be clear, the prosecutor requested bail at $500K cash but the court ordered $500K cash, $5M surety.

Why would BM’s mother need to be driven home? Somewhere in this mess there was a photo of BW behind the wheel of a red VW as he exited his residence before the three kids reportedly got into the Volvo with someone else. The VW was stated to be his mother’s vehicle.

Look, he may as well confess at this point.
Then maybe he will claim he was in a fugue state or doesn't remember a thing.
I wouldn't be surprised if he claims his elderly mother or one of the little children did it, and he was just trying to help them out. (Selfless super-dad and devoted son and all.) MOO

They're searching in Swampscott right now. Helicopters near his mother's home/Vinnin Square area and a nearby golf course.

Has it been confirmed which CVS and Whole Foods he said he went to? The Whole Foods, Vinnin CVS and mother's house are all within 5 min on the same street. You can't "get lost" and stop there on the way to the mother's house because you're basically at the mother's house...He used to live in Lynn and had an address in Marblehead, so the Vinnin area should be very familiar to him.
IMHO, the proverbial theory law enforcement might be working with is that BW used his travel on the 1st/2nd/3rd to various locations in MA to dispose of his wife... in separate locations. I do not think LE will find 'a body' - just MO.

edited for opinion only

Last edited:
IMHO, the proverbial theory law enforcement might be working with is that BW used his travel on the 1st/2nd/3rd to various locations in MA to dispose of his wife... in separate locations. I do not think LE will find 'a body' - just MO.

edited for opinion only
That would make sense based on his alleged purchases

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it was a Volvo and I thought I posted about it earlier but got side tracked. Do we know the year of it and if it has GPS? Also was his or his mothers?
I’m way behind so apologies if this has (likely) been answered. The Volvo shown leaving in video is 2015 or newer. According to Volvo all 2015.5 XC90 models would be equipped with Volvo On Call. The Volvo SOS button would work regardless of subscription service or warranty period. (I owned an earlier model with SOS button) What is the difference between Volvo On Call and Volvo Roadside Assistance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500