GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
another basis for appeal was the insinuation of joint venture. from the beginning the CW maintained he killed this baby and RB just walked in shocked after the fact.. then at the end they insinuated that "oh you don't have to think he acted alone to convict him".. i am convinced this is why they convicted him. THAT insinuation.

[video=twitter;879393429318447104]https://twitter.com/cbsboston/status/879393429318447104[/video]

[video=twitter;879396621347422208]https://twitter.com/HagerWBZ/status/879396621347422208[/video]

[video=twitter;879393429318447104]https://twitter.com/cbsboston/status/879393429318447104[/video]

She doesn't even know her daughters date of death. Such valuable information she gave. What a gal.

Jmo.

I think I should go clean or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHOA!
I have to go back and read up, but I'll tell you what... I was not expecting that banner change.
Unreal.

Murder 2 was an option that was later added correct? Not the original charge...

i believe murder 2 was always on and ms got added....anyone confirm that?

Nope I now see Murder 2 was added...that means that those instructions at the last minute are such strong grounds for appeal...love to get this judge on appeal

My read....they are both guilty!! One turned on the other first. Who knows maybe the DA is watching and something is coming for the mother in the end.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I watched the verdict live on a local station while I was following websleuths at the same time. I couldn't log on and comment then or I probably would have been banned! When the DA came on I had to leave the room. I just don't get it, but I'm not surprised. I thought with a defense lawyer on the jury it would be in MM's favor....apparently not. They got it backwards and I don't see how!

My read....they are both guilty!! One turned on the other first. Who knows maybe the DA is watching and something is coming for the mother in the end.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

They are both guilty but I think it was the other way around. She killed Bella and he was the accessory after the fact!

Yes, and free to begin hanging out at the pharmacy by nightfall probably.

It seems justice will never prevail for this dear, innocent child. IMHO, RB and MM should be sterilized so that at least they won't bring other children in the world to suffer as a result of their drug abuse. Some women only have children to get that monthly rent and income from the child. The men don't want to work and so move in with a woman who is living off the government. The real victims are the innocent children, and something should be done to protect them since the court system is so politically correct that the innocent suffer time and time again at the hands of these criminals. All MOO

It seems justice will never prevail for this dear, innocent child. IMHO, RB and MM should be sterilized so that at least they won't bring other children in the world to suffer as a result of their drug abuse. Some women only have children to get that monthly rent and income from the child. The men don't want to work and so move in with a woman who is living off the government. The real victims are the innocent children, and something should be done to protect them since the court system is so politically correct that the innocent suffer time and time again at the hands of these criminals. All MOO
This is exactly what has been going through my mind. She will likely have another child so that she's not homeless.

at least the CW could have required that her tubes be tied to avoid pregnancy...just at the least.

I have to wonder how hard either side tried to establish the date that Bella died. Neither side produced much in terms of witnesses in that regard. Early reports were that people were constantly coming in and out of the apartment, and you'd think that might change for at least a couple of days after Bella died with the neighbors noticing.

If only someone would really come forward to shed more light on this tragedy.

Does her guilty plea to accessory mean that double jeopardy comes into play so that a murder charge cannot be brought against her?

I don't think Shapiro did enough to show what a manipulating and controlling person RB is. Her own family stated that. She was not intimidated by MM, she ran the show. I also think it was a mistake not to have MM take the stand and tell his side, even if he implicated himself in helping dispose of her body.

"An innocent man is going to prison for the rest of his life for a crime that she committed," defense attorney Jonathan Shapiro said.
Shapiro said he plans to appeal McCarthy's conviction

[video=cnn;justice/2017/06/05/bella-bond-explainer-orig.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/26/us/bella-bond-michael-mccarthy-murder-trial-verdict/index.html[/video]

Argument breaks out at Deer Island vigil for Bella Bond

"Durant accused Michael Sprinsky, who was present, of being complicit in the death as part of McCarthy’s circle. Sprinsky is a friend of McCarthy’s who came forward in 2015 to identify the child for police. Durant’s claim led to a shouting match and her departure.

“I’m here for Bella, and I just want to see justice,” Sprinsky, 37, said in an interview a short time later. “She was a big part of me getting my life together.”

I know the entire circle were addicts. MS struck me as genuine. If it weren't for him this child would still be "Baby Doe."

He did the next right thing - he called his sister who was the only right thinking person he knew.

I am beyond words. I can't imagine how this group of men and women arrived at a verdict based on the evidence presented. There wasn't any evidence.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member