MA MA - Giovanni Colon-Gonzalez, 5, Lynn, 15 Aug 2008

It WOULD have been nice for them to ask you first but it truly is excellent writing:blowkiss: and the more people that see it, the better.

I wish they would say whether or not it was the Dad's blood on the mop. I waver back and forth between complete discouragement and great hope with this one.

My thoughts, exactly!!!

Thanks Peki, Salem, and capoly. Salem, they didn't directly say "I didn't write this," but it does have links to my page at the bottom in the form of my banners. Also, just to be clear, I only wrote the top part, before the picture of Gio and his "dad". The bottom part is an article.

I'm the one who posted your Myspace Casey/Gonzalez. I didn't realize it wasn't clear who wrote it, since I left your name at the top of my post, as well as your banners at the bottom. It wasn't an accident that I left that information there:

Caylee Anthony / Giovanni Gonzalez: Similar Story, Different Media Exposure!
----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Sep 4, 2008 6:58 PM

I am hardly an expert with posting/blogging...all that stuff. I only try to help get word out about our missing children and people. Since I saw it on a Myspace Bulletin board with RE, I kinda figured it's ok to pass along?
Maybe I am wrong in thinking that RE means Repost?
I apologize if I generated any hard feelings, that was not my intention. My only motivation was getting information out about Giovanni Gonzalez.

Anything new on Giovanni? I, too, am just flabbergasted at the amount of media coverage for Caylee, and not for this little boy. I was on that forum daily, and just couldn't take it any more.

My prayers are with Giovanni, his mom, and family. God, send this little one home.

No worries at all! I was thankful that my banners were still attached. Many people take things like that, remove banners, and claim it as their own, so I am thankful that you left them. :) Sorry if it came across another way. Of course the more people that see it, the better. Thank you for helping to get the info out about Giovanni.

I'm the one who posted your Myspace Casey/Gonzalez. I didn't realize it wasn't clear who wrote it, since I left your name at the top of my post, as well as your banners at the bottom. It wasn't an accident that I left that information there:

I am hardly an expert with posting/blogging...all that stuff. I only try to help get word out about our missing children and people. Since I saw it on a Myspace Bulletin board with RE, I kinda figured it's ok to pass along?
I apologize if I generated any hard feelings, that was not my intention. My only motivation was getting information out about Giovanni Gonzalez.

Welcome mammabear! Idaho4Greones is a dear person so if she says no worries it is truly no worries! I see this was your first post, sure hope you will stay for more. there's not many of us posting to Giovanni's thread but many do read and it does keep his name out there.

Praying for Giovanni.

Giovanni Sign Posted In Lynn

I started a Current thing for Giovanni the other week. Is it possible that if people from here visit the site and vote him up that we could get him on the news there? If so, please give Giovanni a bump.
Making Noise For Giovanni
(if this don't really help, feel free to let me know. I'm really just learning all this Current, Stumble, Twitter stuff.

Father of missing Lynn boy backs out of court appearance

http://www.necn.com/Boston/New-Engl...acks-out-of-court-appearance-/1221668210.html

Friggin coward.

Authorities appeal again for help in finding missing Lynn boy

Investigators are disappointed and frustrated, but they're also determined to find 5-year-old Giovanni Gonzalez, said John Dawley, first assistant district attorney in Essex County. Gonzalez was last seen Aug. 16.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2008/09/authorities_app.html

Thanks Delilah...I'm just 'turtle-ing' on along with it all.

OK...maybe I look at it all wrong, with the innocent until proven guilty thing...but, since
it seems like 'parents making their children disappear' is becoming a trend, shouldn't the rights, safety, and lives of the truly innocent be just a tad more important than the rights of the parent in question?
(when it comes to situations like this. I don't mean a child should be allowed to demand mom to buy pizza Thursday night, because that's his/her rights!)

Very discouraging! What is with a man that won't talk?! The longer he stays silent, the more inclined I am to think he did kill his son. I can't stand to think about for too long at a time.:mad:

Welcome mammabear!

It is discouraging Sheromom. It just seems this shouldn't be so hard. The guy didn't have a car. LE has run down the public transportation options with no result. Giovanni has to be close or Ernesto found someone to take Giovanni away. It is highly unlikely (although not impossible) that someone would take Giovanni's body away, so if this is what happened, then it is likely Giovanni is still alive.

Otherwise, Giovanni has to be within walking distance of the apartment.

I so wish TES would get involved here and do a grid search. I know they have a "branch" in the Northeast. I can't remember the gentleman's name, but I bet I can find it on Nick Garza's thread. I'll go look!

Prayers Giovanni comes home soon.

Salem

The person was K9-Chaser. He/she is a member here and I sent them an email to see if they would be interested in helping.

Colomom - any word from Daisy? I think we should find another way to get in touch with her? Does it appear that she has read your message yet?

Salem

Essex DA appeals for help in finding boy, 5

"The frustrating point is that we've not found Giovanni," said Dawley (DA). "The frustrating point is dealing with the frustration and emotions that his mother and his family have, and we are not able to comfort them. We are not able to give them the one point of hope and bright light they are looking for."

Praying for a crack of light, Lord.

In a fit of insomnia last night, I caught a brief on TV about little Gio. I have been lurking on this thread, and I am riddled with emotion and thoughts every time I read something new.

I suspected dad was a when I first saw that picture of the 2 of them together. Is it necessary to look tough in every picture? UGH i can't stand it when guys or girls act like that. The cut on the hand could have been from his occupation as a butcher. (an aside- I know OF 3 other butchers who are drug addicts. I find this odd) Same with the blood in the apartment. It could be occupational, so could the blood on his clothes. I didn't immediately jump to conclusions because I didn't want to believe anything bad could have happened to Gio.

We have to remember one important thing here: ALL drug addicts are liars. They have to be, in order to get what they need. They learn how to turn on the charm and lies, and they learn how to be silent when they need to. In my opinion, the most concerning thing is that this father was a drug abuser who probably started using again :( I believe this is key in Gio's disappearance. This is a drug deal gone bad. Maybe the cut IS from a scuffle at the apartment (dealers, etc), but I don't think the blood belongs to the boy. I have hope that he's still alive.

Why are some women attracted to men who are addicts? She seems to be perfectly normal and to want what's best for her son.

That poor, poor baby. I don't think we know what he has seen in his young little mind, but I can't imagine it's all good. God help us find him.

MG

Prayers for Gio - may he come home soon.

Salem

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name there I am with them.”Matthew 18:19-20

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CASHxGK
Back