GUILTY MA - OA, 23, kidnapped, found alive, Boston, 19 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

The news has clearly stated, she left with this other guy, but why was she not staying with that man, and was then seen with the other two men at 11pm. Why if she was with friends and her twin sister, would they let her leave with any strange man?? So friggen weird.

Green Street is near State Street? I thought Green Street was Jamaica Plain. Where she lived. What I want to know, is why when she left with the white dude that has already been identified as not the culprit or involved with her disappearance, did she not stay with the guy? When was there a time for an Uber? Sounds like they took a train everywhere and were all seen at MBTA stations. Where did that guy she left with go? Did he ditch her for some odd reason, and so then she had to find her way home? JP address was a new residence where she just moved to. The housing development they mention is Charlestown Projects basically. Which is definitely not a good place to be. For all you stating it looked like a woman, it wasn't, that is clearly a man with a clear complexion, baby face skin. Was she intoxicated to a point of meeting up with online people for flings? Why didn't she communicate she was leaving to her TWIN SISTER?! That seems very odd. What is also odd is her twin sister was not keeping tabs on her and letting her leave the club? I am having a hard time figuring out why she left with one man and didn't end up with that man.
Green St, Charlestown intersects Bartlett St.

Google Maps

im very curious if it was a public tip from the pictures that led to the news...

There was a breaking news report on the t.v here { in Massachusetts} an hour ago showing the picture of the guy they were looking for and then within an hour she was found. So I do think the picture brought in information to help locate her.

She was found alive!!
Missing woman found alive in Charlestown, source says
Missing woman found alive in Charlestown, source says
BPD has not updated and no other news source is reporting it.....

bpdnews.com - The Boston Police Department's Virtual Community

ETA BPD
UPDATE: 23-year-old Olivia Ambrose has been located and transported to an area hospital for evaluation purposes. Thank you to everybody who aided, helped and assisted in the investigation and search. A press conference is scheduled for 6:00pm at BPD Headquarters.
Boston Police Dept. on Twitter

when i saw the picture of the guy holding her up my stomach turned and my heart sank, i have been agitated all day since then and had resigned myself to the fact that she was almost surely dead.

so happy to be wrong. good job boston police department!

edit - oh the thing i didnt want to speculate about earlier was that i think the police didnt want that picture out there because they didnt want the family to see it, judging by how it made me feel i would speculate they might fear it would make her family hysterical/despondent

Suspect in custody. I would not assume it is the person whose picture was posted.

when i saw the picture of the guy holding her up my stomach turned and my heart sank, i have been agitated all day since then and had resigned myself to the fact that she was almost surely dead.

so happy to be wrong. good job boston police department!

edit - oh the thing i didnt want to speculate about earlier was that i think the police didnt want that picture out there because they didnt want the family to see it, judging by how it made me feel i would speculate they might fear it would make her family hysterical/despondent
Do you have links to those pics, never saw one where he was physically holding her up....

Wow. Thank god. So amazing to hear of a missing woman/girl being found alive. First Jayme, and now Olivia. In the midst of so many other women and girls who are murdered by men, how wonderful.

ETA: And she was able to switch her phone back on and help the police to find her. Of course they are very different circumstances, and we don't know many details of this case yet, but it sounds like she was also able to help save herself, just as Jayme saved herself. Hoping Olivia is doing okay now that's she's safe at a hospital.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back