MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am out of the office now so cannot watch the trial rn but from the posts here it sounds to me like Jackson is giving a master class on how to interview / dismantle this type of witness. Esp after BA tells Jackson he is skilled in Sanitizing electronics - jackson then moves to how BA effectively “ sanitized” his own electronics aka his own phone as did his friend B Higgins.
So terribly effective

JMO.

NA seems to have the same kind of problems with her phone as well....

The defense attorney then referenced two phone calls from Jennifer McCabe to Albert at 6:07 a.m. and 6:08 a.m. that records show were answered.

"I never answered any phone calls from my sister that morning," Albert said. "She may have placed those phone calls to me, but I never answered them... I never spoke to her that morning."

The average person would be completely railroaded in this trial.
If KR wasn't as well educated, or highly skilled at financial investing... how could anyone afford to hire legal defense for years against these crazy allegations?

Also, did Brian Albert just admit he was awake when butt-dialing Higgins?

Does anyone remember the name of that lawyer's podcast about this case that's really good? I'm driving somewhere for work and it's going to take an hour and I just can't look it up right this second but I'd really like to listen to it.
Not sure about a podcast, but Attorney Melanie Little on youtube streams the trial every day with commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01