Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will only accept that the McCanns were not involved if LE can show who was involved or produce Maddie.

GM's comment to "find the body and prove it" gave him special status as a suspect in my mind. I can not fathom a parent saying this about their missing child, no matter how frustrated they were. AND it leads me to believe there is some connection with the pet cremation facility that has been reported several times.

I think the PJ know what happened to Maddie and I'm hoping they find enough evidence to prove it beyond a "shadow of a doubt." When all is said and done, I really want to have all my questions about what happened answered.

Salem

These people NEVER LOOKED for their daughter!!! What they did instead:
+Within 48 hours 2 UK lawyers were flown to Portugal to consult with McCann's
+Within days, website asking for DONATIONS was established!
+UK government began protecting them from negative investigation!
+Sky news was called by Kate? Gerry? relative? even before they contacted the police!
+Their contacts enabled a media blitz of only positive information about them and missing daughter - no negative information, such as they purposefully left their children every night alone to dine/drink alone, even to a restaurant several miles away!
+Website began selling items with Madeleine's name!
+Innumerable photo ops of them around town and elsewhere - all prearranged. Interviews were controlled by only certain questions allowed; they demanded 2 hours notice of what questions were to be asked in order to allow time to prepare their answers!
+They hired SPOKESPERSONS to speak for them to the press!
All of the above were within the first few weeks! As time proceeded, McCann's expanded their publicity throughout Europe, Morocco, etc.
I emailed the PJ chief after a couple of months outlining the above emphasizing the fact THEY THEMSELVES NEVER LOOKED FOR MADELEINE!!
Kathleen

1) Do you have a link re the lawyers called within 48 hours? I dont recall that TIA
2) I dont believe they did the set up of the website themselves did they? I dont see anything sinister in it anyway.
3) The UK gov did not protect them from investigation.
4) Neither of the McCanns contacted the media personally.
5) The world knew they had left the children alone so why would they mention it? I fail to see what is wrong with using what contacts you may have to help find your child and keep her in the headlines.
6) Whilst not what everyone would do it doesnt make them killers.
7) Do you have the link for them asking for the questions in advance because if that is true why didnt they have answers to them all? Why were some unanswered?

You emailed the Chief of Police to ask him why the police werent looking for Madeleine?:eek:

1) Do you have a link re the lawyers called within 48 hours? I dont recall that TIA
2) I dont believe they did the set up of the website themselves did they? I dont see anything sinister in it anyway.
5) The world knew they had left the children alone so why would they mention it? I fail to see what is wrong with using what contacts you may have to help find your child and keep her in the headlines.
6) Whilst not what everyone would do it doesnt make them killers.
7) Do you have the link for them asking for the questions in advance because if that is true why didnt they have answers to them all? Why were some unanswered?

You emailed the Chief of Police to ask him why the police werent looking for Madeleine?:eek:

Daffodil, do you have links (or something to back-up your statements)?

How do you know that?

How do you know that?

They set up the website themselves, relatives of the McCanns (Gerry's) maintained and set it up.

There's no secret in that.

from the thread:
tonto said:
[

Something not right with this and it is Huelva again. If this disappearance is not genuine I believe it has either been orchestrated by Team Mccann or someone in Mari-Luz's family has seen how much money can be made out of a missing child. I have posted a couple of times on this forum that this has been a concern of mine. People hear about the money to be made and the temptation is just too great. This is not a very pc statement but come on we all know that Gypsies put their kids to good use. i.e begging and pickpocketing. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that they have taken money from someone to put on a bogus kidnapping. I hope I'm right and this is all a fake and no real harm has come to Mari-Luz

Hang on to your shorts and flame away :)eek:), but I had the same suspicions when I first heard about this latest "abduction". With all of their worldly connections, and how some of the "facts" and witness statements are continue to be edited to their advantage, I would not be surprised if this "abduction" is fake - orchestrated by team McCann to reinforce their claim that Maddie was abducted. I'm NOT saying they have done this - but I am saying I would not be surprised if that's what this is all about.

This website SOS Maddie has this (its in French)

http://tinyurl.com/yuu697

"The Judicial Police has not reacted officially to the sketch revealed by the press conference organized by the McCanns and is still performing procedures. The Police knows when and how Madeleine has been taken away from the apartment but also where she has been during the first days."

No idea how reliable this is - but that's the first time that I have heard that the PJ know where she was for the first few days!

Sorry if you have seen this already but ...

from the thread:

Hang on to your shorts and flame away :)eek:), but I had the same suspicions when I first heard about this latest "abduction". With all of their worldly connections, and how some of the "facts" and witness statements are continue to be edited to their advantage, I would not be surprised if this "abduction" is fake - orchestrated by team McCann to reinforce their claim that Maddie was abducted. I'm NOT saying they have done this - but I am saying I would not be surprised if that's what this is all about.

I have heard it all now - this girls abduction is down to the Mccaans ?? sorry - I know you are not saying this is the case - but obviously other forums are - we now seem to be entering la la land :crazy:

I have heard it all now - this girls abduction is down to the Mccaans ?? sorry - I know you are not saying this is the case - but obviously other forums are - we now seem to be entering la la land :crazy:

ROFL yep thats what you do when your child is missing,go out and nick one yourselves:eek: Us English are known for it :crazy: Geez those people really need to get out more :D :D :D

ROFL yep thats what you do when your child is missing, go out and nick one yourselves:eek: Us English are known for it :crazy: Geez those people really need to get out more :D :D :D

What in the world are you talking about daffodil?

What in the world are you talking about daffodil?

a bit of English Venacular

to go out and nick one - is to steal / take what isnt yours

Daffodil is just talking about the internet / blog rumours that are beginning to start up saying that the spanish girl dissapearance was set up the mccaans themselves

a bit of English Venacular

to go out and nick one - is to steal / take what isnt yours

Daffodil is just talking about the internet / blog rumours that are beginning to start up saying that the spanish girl dissapearance was set up the mccaans themselves

I know what "nick" means gord.

Please let daffodil respond to this question.

Thanks.

Y'all are beginning to sound like sharks at a feeding frenzy.

What gord said.

Wow, completely misunderstood your post Daffodil. When you wrote "thats what you do when your child is missing, go out and nick one yourselves" it sounded like you were saying that the McCanns kidnapped Mari Luz.

Thank you for the "reply".

Y'all are beginning to sound like sharks at a feeding frenzy.

Man, I wish you guys would elaborate a bit on your posts. I cannot read minds and it makes it difficult to respond.

What are you talking about Claycat?

Wow, completely misunderstood your post Daffodil. When you wrote "thats what you do when your child is missing, go out and nick one yourselves" it sounded like you were saying that the McCanns kidnapped Mari Luz.

Thank you for the "reply".

LOL just my daft sense of humour I'm afraid :crazy: :D

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=38023

With regards to the "rumors" about the involvement of those that work for the McCann camp, which by the way the McCanns themselves may be completely clueless about, Mickey1 raises some interesting questions about the Mari Luz kidnapping (see link above).

"It has been one week...everything appears normal...not like a child has been abducted.....
The question is where has the money come from?...Spaniards would not send money to gypsies....they are not liked...Gypsies keep to themselves they are a clan....and do not like the police....

How have they got together so quickly money for badges , printed T Shirts and glossy posters? "

And RevEvans over on the Proboards site (http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.co...eral&action=display&thread=1200926355&page=13 post #188) writes:

"But what a Parody,A Bogus Charity,trademarked and once they get enough of others to let them use there kids pictures they can apply for Charity Status."

I wonder if that is true about the charity status.

Sadly, many people take advantage of true crime for their own advantage.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the situation here. Remember the woman who fabricated that her child had cancer, just to collect money?

Man, I wish you guys would elaborate a bit on your posts. I cannot read minds and it makes it difficult to respond.

What are you talking about Claycat?

I guess I mean that the thread has turned into a bash the McCanns thread rather than a Madeleine McCann thread. She is still out there somewhere! Her parents were negligent, but they will always have to live with that! Many of the things being printed are incorrect about what is going on in their lives. The Portuguese police made a lot of mistakes and wasted a lot of time trying to crucify the parents. The main objective is still Madeleine!

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member