Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoughtFox - I agree with you about the inquest. So does Tony Bennett. He has brought it up several times and he would like to find a way to force England to hold the inquest. I don't know how that could be done but I am amazed that this case has been shelved.

I'm thinking when the time comes to have Maddie declared legally dead, the English Court will have to hold an inquest, because Maddie is now a ward of the court.

Twinkie - as for collective guilt, I agree. How else could you keep all 7 of the other members quiet if they knew something? I refuse to believe (maybe hard core denial) that 9 people know what happened to Maddie and NONE of them will talk. Either not everyone knows or there is a reason why they won't speak the truth. It just boggles my mind. I can see one or two people - but all of them?

Salem

ThoughtFox - I agree with you about the inquest. So does Tony Bennett. He has brought it up several times and he would like to find a way to force England to hold the inquest. I don't know how that could be done but I am amazed that this case has been shelved.

I'm thinking when the time comes to have Maddie declared legally dead, the English Court will have to hold an inquest, because Maddie is now a ward of the court.

Twinkie - as for collective guilt, I agree. How else could you keep all 7 of the other members quiet if they knew something? I refuse to believe (maybe hard core denial) that 9 people know what happened to Maddie and NONE of them will talk. Either not everyone knows or there is a reason why they won't speak the truth. It just boggles my mind. I can see one or two people - but all of them?

Salem

Something very sinister is up with the T9 "pact of silence". I for one, think it is much worse than covering up the fact they all drugged their kids so they could party. Bad, yes, unthinkable, evil, disturbing, yes...but I unfortunately know way to many crappy parents who give their kids Benadryl or NyQuil to make them sleep. If the group wanted to get the kids sleeping, they could have used a legal, non RX drug and it would have fallen into the "baby listening is legal" category. I think if Madeleine's death was an accident, it involved rape. Something SO HORRIBLE that it would ruin every one of the good doctors and their families for life.

I hear what you are saying IW. But I can't reconcile it with myself. If it was rape by one of the party members - I can't see how the others wouldn't have turned the person in, except for maybe the spouse. I can not see how the other 7 members would not say something, unless they were all a part of it and that is more than my mind can bear. Not impossible, I know, but I just don't see it. So..... what else is there? Drugs not enough to keep everyone silent, rape is too horrible to keep everyone silent.... What falls between these two extremes that could keep 9 people all on the same silent path?

It sounds to me that maybe at least a couple of the 9 don't know - maybe Diane Webster who supposedly reported some odd behavior? and Rachael or Fiona that reported about the breath checking of the twins? That would take us down to 7?

G&K we know why. That gives us 5? What would keep the other 5 silent? Tanner & O'Brien - maybe their part in the cover up. Oldfield - maybe the previous reports of his "ucky" behavior? Payne - I don't know (Do I have Oldfield and Payne mixed up?).

There is something here..........

Salem

Something very sinister is up with the T9 "pact of silence". I for one, think it is much worse than covering up the fact they all drugged their kids so they could party. Bad, yes, unthinkable, evil, disturbing, yes...but I unfortunately know way to many crappy parents who give their kids Benadryl or NyQuil to make them sleep. If the group wanted to get the kids sleeping, they could have used a legal, non RX drug and it would have fallen into the "baby listening is legal" category. I think if Madeleine's death was an accident, it involved rape. Something SO HORRIBLE that it would ruin every one of the good doctors and their families for life.

It may very well have been a lethal dose of a legal over-the-counter type drug like Benadryl...We have had Benadryl over-sedation deaths in the US...remember toddler Dane Heggem?

I think what you have with physicians too often is a God complex.

I do think the drugging of the children would be enough to keep a secret....We also have the likelihood in this scenario of letting her die rather than getting her advanced life support (i.e., hospital)....I think losing a medical license would be worth keeping a secret over, especially with this group.

That being said, they could be keeping confidences with regard to sexual affairs instead or as well.

I hear what you are saying IW. But I can't reconcile it with myself. If it was rape by one of the party members - I can't see how the others wouldn't have turned the person in, except for maybe the spouse. I can not see how the other 7 members would not say something, unless they were all a part of it and that is more than my mind can bear. Not impossible, I know, but I just don't see it. So..... what else is there? Drugs not enough to keep everyone silent, rape is too horrible to keep everyone silent.... What falls between these two extremes that could keep 9 people all on the same silent path?

It sounds to me that maybe at least a couple of the 9 don't know - maybe Diane Webster who supposedly reported some odd behavior? and Rachael or Fiona that reported about the breath checking of the twins? That would take us down to 7?

G&K we know why. That gives us 5? What would keep the other 5 silent? Tanner & O'Brien - maybe their part in the cover up. Oldfield - maybe the previous reports of his "ucky" behavior? Payne - I don't know (Do I have Oldfield and Payne mixed up?).

There is something here..........

Salem

Yes....

Payne is "ucky" and Oldfield is Kate's very best friend :rolleyes:

Thanks to Leo for posting this on Proboards.....

The following information is summarized by Summer (no pun intended) from 'The Truth Of The Lie' by Gonçalo Amaral

WITH KIND REQUEST TO BUY THE BOOK IF/WHEN IT COMES OUT IN ENGLISH (me too - colomom)

Chapter 11 - Analysing a crime scene. Apartment 5A

- routine meetings between the investigators include the presence and the participation of English colleagues from Leicestershire, as well as José Freitas, a senior official from Scotland Yard, who is a British citizen, a descendant of Portuguese immigrants from Madeira

- this particular meeting is dedicated to analyse the photographic report that was made inside apartment 5A on the evening of the facts

- the first thing that jumps out is the ‘tidiness’ of the bedroom where Madeleine and her twin siblings were supposedly asleep. no signs of an abductor in the access to the bedroom window

crimescene1.jpg

- windowsill is 91 cms above the floor, a bed is placed against the wall, with signs of someone who slept in it. a wicker chair stands against the far wall. no markings of shoes on the chair, or on the bed

- conclusion: the window was not used for anything, or there were 2 abductors, one on the inside and one on the outside

- bedroom window is protected by a shutter on the outside. on the inside, an opaque curtain that reaches until the top of the windowsill, and two side curtains, that reach until the floor, with embraces. all the curtains are pulled towards the window centre, not covering it entirely

crimescene2.jpg

- the embrace on the right hand side lies on the floor, between the bed’s feet and the wicker chair, which is pushed against the curtain on the right. the embrace on the left side is hanging from the wall bracket, the left curtain is ruffled, making it look like someone pulled it close in a hurry

- none of the curtain’s embraces is in its normal position, suspended on the wall

crimescene3.jpg

- Kate says that when M was noticed missing, the curtains were completely closed, i.e. they would have been closed by the parents and the eventual abductor would have positioned them in that manner, in order to facilitate his passage through the window

- the embraces could only have landed in the position in which they were found, when the curtains were pulled shut. other possibility: the curtains were open and were taken out of that position after the disappearance. an abductor would not have wasted time with that; this action is more coincident with an intentional change of a crime scene

- other indicia pointing towards the change of the crime scene would surface

crimescene4.jpg

- the bed sheets and the position of the soft toy raised suspicions. bed looks like nobody slept there, soft toy is position symmetrically to the pillow, pink blanket is almost folded. father confirmed that the blanket and the soft toy were in that position when he went to check his daughter

- the two cots stand in the middle of the bedroom, making the movements of an adult rather difficult

crimescene5.jpg

- no bed sheets in the cots, only the mattresses; twins were taken out with sheets and everything, only woke up when they were taken into another apartment

- analysis of photographs of the living room: the sofa beneath one of the side windows is not in position, and the curtains of the window are pulled shut but rolled up and distorted

crimescene6.jpg

- the father would end up giving an explanation for the sofa’s position. the sofa was normally not pushed against the wall, but he pushed it against the wall because the children used to throw toys into the space behind the sofa while playing

- sofa may have played crucial role in the accident theory. if sofa was not pushed against the wall, M could have tried to access the window and fell between the sofa and the wall

- a digital camera is visible on the living room table, the investigators remark that they need the photos from that camera; they want to know what happened during the dinner, who sat where, what was eaten, what was drunk, who was close, what they were wearing, every detail

- the father dropped to his knees in front of the GNR officers when they arrived, made no sense as he is always under control - possibly to contaminate his trousers?

- in the couple’s bedroom, two beds are pushed together, a wide empty space between them and the wardrobe. one of the beds is made: nobody slept there

crimescene7.jpg

- empty space was apparently for one of the cots

- possible conclusions: the couple used to sleep in their bedroom with the twins, and M in the other bedroom; the children started sleeping all together in the other bedroom at some point; the spare bed in the children’s bedroom had been slept in; only one person slept in the couple’s bedroom; did the mother stop sleeping with the father and started sleeping with the children?

- not one single medicine was found, only a box of band-aids

Copied from: http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1360&page=20 #293 (thanks summer and leo!)

I agree!!!!!! Good for Ryan and Thanks to Ryan! So glad he followed up and saved this precious little boy!

Salem

OH - thanks Colomom for straightening me out on the Oldfield/Payne issue. I need to make myself a mnemonic so I can keep the two of them straight :)

Salem

Wow, Thank God for people like Ryan Murphy. Lord only knows what he saved that child from. Thanks Colomom for this story. I hope the child is not too traumatised by his ordeal poor thing.

As for the McCanns, the more of Colomom's links I read, the more disgusted I am by them and their so called friends:mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvdnzIGtf50

Thewayaheadm has been creating some very interesting YouTube videos lately (http://www.youtube.com/user/Thewayaheadm), they will really cement things for you, IMO.

Worth checking out.

Wow! I had forgotten some of those ridiculous & heartless quotes, Colomon, thanks for posting.

They got back to normal in 5-6 weeks, lucky them!
Now they have their own children to look after!
The abductor might harm Madeleine but the coloboma was a good marketing ploy! OMG!
Losing Madeleine was like finding your student overdraft was gone, is this guy serious? This comment is despicable to put it mildly!
Sickening in the extreme!

Losing Madeleine was like finding your student overdraft was gone, is this guy serious? This comment is despicable to put it mildly!
Sickening in the extreme!

Can a UK person explain this quote or is it just despicable on an international level?

What he says is - "Its like going to the bank and finding yourself over your student overdraft"

Which means that you have spent more than the bank has allowed - you are overdrawn. By how much he doesn´t say. Perhaps the fund directors could help here by indicatiing the appropriate price for a missing child. :confused:

How he could make such an analogy I have no idea.

What he says is - "Its like going to the bank and finding yourself over your student overdraft"

Which means that you have spent more than the bank has allowed - you are overdrawn. By how much he doesn´t say. Perhaps the fund directors could help here by indicatiing the appropriate price for a missing child. :confused:

How he could make such an analogy I have no idea.

We have the same term here (overdraft)...I was just wondering if it was something to do with a student loan...but instead he was talking about a student bank account...very curious....The McCann's have mastered the art of making money off a dead daughter.

I think we can accept that Gerry McCann has a wonderful way with the English language - as does Kate. I wonder if he uses the same level of tact and sensitivity with his heart patients, like:

"Well, you probably have less than sixth months to live, its a bit like defaulting on your loan payments really." ?????

I think we can accept that Gerry McCann has a wonderful way with the English language - as does Kate. I wonder if he uses the same level of tact and sensitivity with his heart patients, like:

"Well, you probably have less than sixth months to live, its a bit like defaulting on your loan payments really." ?????

The guy is a total...grrrr....I cant say or I'll get banned!

I know this isn't funny - but I laughed out loud at how rediculous this is. WOW! How could you compare your missing daughter to being overdrawn? Everyone (or just about) becomes overdrawn at one point or another - for so many different reasons. But very few people actually have a missing child. Heck if it was like an overdraft which can be fixed in a matter of an hour or two, a lot more children would go missing, because the parents would know the "situation" would be fixed in an hour or two. Very little stress involved here.

I also watched the video on Jane Tanner. Can any of these people say the same thing twice? Good indication of a liar is when they can't repeat what they said yesterday.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member