Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t wanna be casting aspersions on potentially completely innocent people, but BP’s son FP is a photographer. Hasn’t posted anything I can see on his FB page since 2013 though. BUT he’d know a thing or two about cameras, if CB wanted to find anything out re:traceability etc....

Pls check for a private message shortly...

grey Opel Ascona [registered to CB at time of MBM disappearance]

looks like berhard's operation was a bit bigger 2006-2013 - more cars.
also possibly spreading to the property over the road. another abandoned factory?
(unless there was another scrap yard competitor over the road)
Do you think the grey opel ascona could potentially be confused for having a green tinge? And the model looks very much like the astra from the same era apart from the boot.

Attachments

• 280px-Opel_Ascona_C_front_20130104.jpg
    280px-Opel_Ascona_C_front_20130104.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 26
Berhard P just keeps cropping up doesn't he. the way the roof slopes up and down looks very similar, as does the position of that white van almost blocking the way in.

big new building a few yards away. possibly links to this post by B_B88:
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

may 4th sighting 10km up the IC1 from bernhard. LE must have taken it reasonably seriously, they actually went there and took photos.
P.J. POLICE FILES: External diligence carried out re: Metodo3, 21-11-2007
Please explain here, what does BP have to do with that sighting? I don't get it.

Do you think the grey opel ascona could potentially be confused for having a green tinge? And the model looks very much like the astra from the same era apart from the boot.

I have a hoody that’s “sage green” and looks exactly like this colour.

I can't tell it's remote controls or leather gloves on the table

Yes, there's a pair of black leather gloves in the foreground, presumably leather as they look quite robust. Maybe a black purse or wallet behind the gloves.

Yes, there's a pair of black leather gloves in the foreground, presumably leather as they look quite robust.

And beside the gloves a thick black candle?

Someone mentioned, it looks like prepairing for a well planned s/m session. And maybe stills from a video.

Now i am more convinced, that the pictures are stills from a possible (!) rape- or torture-session. Obviously he likes torturing very much!

And these things on a table beside a blanket on the floor, maybe because someone is too small, to be tied to the beam? Camera in position to the blanket?

The dog uses the sofa, like most of them do! The clean blanket has been very properly folded. It does NOT look like been used by a big dog before.

Last edited:
good chance imo. i assume the fella was driving a truck down that main road. rather than parked up observing. so he had to spot the people + two cars + whatever was happening. rubbernecker!
2007 you see an opel as you are passing, more likely to say astra, than ascona (opel had stopped making asconas in 1988). i suppose it depends how much he knew about opels.

according to this there was also an opel astra 'sedan'
Opel Astra - Wikipedia

Possibly, but why put a blackened pair of pliers on a yellow cloth? These tools get filthy. In the first pic the fireplace instruments are next to the fire - so find it unusual that the pliers are on the other side of the room on a yellow cloth.
If it is pliers they still could have been used for the same reason as a whip, from what we've heard about CB already.
It looks like he's having a "cozy" evening in imo -
There seems to be a big fat dog on the sofa, yes if you squint, or it's a brown square scatter cushion? -
Hope he didn't get the dog involved in his depraved activities!
When they get hot he would have needed a cloth to hold it without burning himself.Got a feeling he might have used it to burn someone else though.

Yes, there's a pair of black leather gloves in the foreground, presumably leather as they look quite robust. Maybe a black purse or wallet behind the gloves.

It’s probably the position they’re lying in, but if they’re gloves they look to only have two big fingers to me lol. The orange bit is throwing me too... Is there anyway this could be a handheld light meter? If he was in for a night of photography...

Someone mentioned, it looks like prepairing for a well planned s/m session. And maybe stills from a video.

Now i am more convinced, that the pictures are stills from a possible (!) rape- or torture-session. Obviously he likes torturing very much!

And these things on a table beside a blanket on the floor, maybe because someone is too small, to be tied to the beam? Camera in position to the blanket?

The dog uses the sofa, like most of them do....
Based on what someone suggested previously, I don’t think it’s a candle... :eek:

The dog uses the sofa, like most of them do! The clean blanket has been very properly folded. It does NOT look like been used by a big dog before.
There is a high stool,so maybe..

IMO it looks like a black candle, on what the upper rim of wax has molten to the outside due to the fire.

Theres also a block of wood,is that one big block or seperate ones ..maybe to use as a step or if its individual maybe just for fire,broken my glasses and cant see detail well soz x

Possibly, but why put a blackened pair of pliers on a yellow cloth? These tools get filthy. In the first pic the fireplace instruments are next to the fire - so find it unusual that the pliers are on the other side of the room on a yellow cloth.
If it is pliers they still could have been used for the same reason as a whip, from what we've heard about CB already.

Honestly, this really is unhelpful.

The house, based on the pics, is clearly an un-cared for dump. Look at it!

The idea that the occupant would care about stains on a cloth is bordering on ludicrous. There's nothing remotely 'unusual' about the fire tongs/pliers or where they're positioned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member