29267666-8392475-image-a-105_1591368840500.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 29267662-8392475-image-a-106_1591368844011.jpg
    29267662-8392475-image-a-106_1591368844011.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 20200707_172144.jpg
    20200707_172144.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 64
I went down a rabbit hole of reading about ‘snuff’ films when video footage was first mentioned, and sadly I agree. Apparently there’s a big market for it on Darknet but people are reluctant to hand over their money for them because there’s “no guarantee” the victim is actually dead. This all changed with one film, where a teenage victim was wrapped in plastic and the video camera left running focused on her face for 20mins so the audience could be sure they got what they paid for :(
Unfortunately, the language HCW uses when talking about MM always triggers me and makes me think of what I’ve previously read about snuff.

How utterly revolting.

I can not rule out, that the pic of the van on the sandy-road was taken in Germany or somewehre else in middle or northern europe! Looks to me not like a mediterranean landscape either. Could be at some kind of lake due to the reed and trees in the background!

Maybe its a beach-place on the island of Sylt, where he is said to be selling drugs. Or maybe an area near the town of Oranienburg, where he is said to be drug-trafficking. There are many lakes in that area.

Don’t get too caught up in what you think is a “Mediterranean landscape”. Some parts of Portugal are very lush. I’ve attached pics of Funcho Dam Barragen, which is in São Bartolomeu de Messines. At a quick glance, if you were to tell me they were taken here in Ireland, I wouldn’t argue.

Attachments

• 697D1D4B-746D-4836-B827-0036E85A6EB3.jpeg
    697D1D4B-746D-4836-B827-0036E85A6EB3.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 33
  • 0ECE9180-4BA4-4178-98DC-53E6ADD195AB.jpeg
    0ECE9180-4BA4-4178-98DC-53E6ADD195AB.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 33
Based on those pictures of the buildings and their roofs, I think it does look like the place on the map IMO.

The first pic is taken from the direction of the red arrow and the second taken from the direction of the purple arrow on my aerial sketch.
And you can just about see both buildings in this view. I think the white car on the right is the same one you can see behind the white van at the entrance in the other picture.

Attachments

• 29267654-8392475-image-a-103_1591368820095.jpg
    29267654-8392475-image-a-103_1591368820095.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 21
I can not rule out, that the pic of the van on the sandy-road was taken in Germany or somewehre else in middle or northern europe! Looks to me not like a mediterranean landscape either. Could be at some kind of lake due to the reed and trees in the background!

Maybe its a beach-place on the island of Sylt, where he is said to be selling drugs. Or maybe an area near the town of Oranienburg, where he is said to be drug-trafficking. There are many lakes in that area.

One more thing, that let's me think more. According to the size of the trees i assume, they grew up near water. The sand seems to be very fine, without lots of grain or gravel. Maybe an artifical built beach. It looks wet, although i can't see surf. Weather looks, as if it has rained.

So maybe an artificial beach at a lake in germany where parties have been held and he could sell some drugs?!

Theres a black leather whip on the left of the photo laid out on a yellow cloth. Goodness knows what the black, sausage thing is on the wooden chest? Looks as though I need to trawl an s&m catalogue to find out ew!
This photo looks like a ‘scene’ photo set up for the beginning of a story of photos to come!
It could also be a poker for the fire

Based on those pictures of the buildings and their roofs, I think it does look like the place on the map IMO.

The first pic is taken from the direction of the red arrow and the second taken from the direction of the purple arrow on my aerial sketch.
Berhard P just keeps cropping up doesn't he. the way the roof slopes up and down looks very similar, as does the position of that white van almost blocking the way in.

big new building a few yards away. possibly links to this post by B_B88:
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

may 4th sighting 10km up the IC1 from bernhard. LE must have taken it reasonably seriously, they actually went there and took photos.
P.J. POLICE FILES: External diligence carried out re: Metodo3, 21-11-2007

IMO, german firelighters and a rottweiler laying on the sofa tells me, the pics were made at the time CB was living in that house.
The fact that lights are on, at least one dog is home and fire is burning says to me these are likely his pics. I said a few threads back these could be video stills, this is convincing me even more so

Berhard P just keeps cropping up doesn't he. the way the roof slopes up and down looks very similar, as does the position of that white van almost blocking the way in.

may 4th sighting 10km up the IC1 from bernhard. LE must have taken it reasonably seriously, they actually went there and took photos.
I remember reading that entry in the PJ files, it was back when I was wondering whether SM may have been CB's tall blonde friend as he owned a grey audi at the time -

"The driver related his story of having seen a grey Audi and a green car (possibly Opel Astra) on 4 May between 15h00 and 17h00 in the IC1 freeway"

We know CB owned an Opel, although the model I believe was an Ascona and possibly green although don't know what shade.

It is not going to surprise me at all if BP ends up being more involved....

I remember reading that entry in the PJ files, it was back when I was wondering whether SM may have been CB's tall blonde friend as he owned a grey audi at the time -

"The driver related his story of having seen a grey Audi and a green car (possibly Opel Astra) on 4 May between 15h00 and 17h00 in the IC1 freeway"

We know CB owned an Opel, although the model I believe was an Ascona and possibly green although don't know what shade.
grey Opel Ascona [registered to CB at time of MBM disappearance]

looks like berhard's operation was a bit bigger 2006-2013 - more cars.
also possibly spreading to the property over the road. another abandoned factory?
(unless there was another scrap yard competitor over the road)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 18.21.03.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 18.21.03.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 18.25.03.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 18.25.03.png
    882.6 KB · Views: 39
Don't know whether this has already been mentioned: the "whip" on the yellow cloth is not a whip, but plyers, for a fireplace as in:
proxy-image

Possibly, but why put a blackened pair of pliers on a yellow cloth? These tools get filthy. In the first pic the fireplace instruments are next to the fire - so find it unusual that the pliers are on the other side of the room on a yellow cloth.
If it is pliers they still could have been used for the same reason as a whip, from what we've heard about CB already.
It looks like he's having a "cozy" evening in imo -
There seems to be a big fat dog on the sofa, yes if you squint, or it's a brown square scatter cushion? -
Hope he didn't get the dog involved in his depraved activities!

Last edited:
It is not going to surprise me at all if BP ends up being more involved....

I don’t wanna be casting aspersions on potentially completely innocent people, but BP’s son FP is a photographer. Hasn’t posted anything I can see on his FB page since 2013 though. BUT he’d know a thing or two about cameras, if CB wanted to find anything out re:traceability etc....

grey Opel Ascona [registered to CB at time of MBM disappearance]

looks like berhard's operation was a bit bigger 2006-2013 - more cars.
also possibly spreading to the property over the road. another abandoned factory?
(unless there was another scrap yard competitor over the road)

Can you check out any aerial shots from 2018? I posted a link way back about either planning permission BP had requested, or a dispute about some building he had erected. If it was a dispute, maybe he was told to scale back his business, or to maybe stop using the other land?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74