Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. And if they are suggesting they know the method she died then I can only assume the video they may have showed this. When I read the article my blood ran cold. I was reading up the dog evidence earlier and had started to believe that he killed her during a bungled burglary and ran away with her body in a panic. But having read this article now it doesn’t seem to be, which means her suffering was prolonged, the question is how much and what extent. So so heartbreaking. I hope her parents are being kept informed and supported. I can’t imagine what they are going through.

Pictured: The teenage girlfriend Maddie McCann suspect used to beat up, who could help solve mystery | Daily Mail Online

The German authorities have issued an Interpol Red Notice for the immediate apprehension of Nakscije Miftari who they believe may hold vital information about the Madeleine McCann case.

Crazy how much info the DM are getting

Nothing up on Interpol's site yet. Anyone know if it's normal for them not to publicise red notices immediately?

View Red Notices

I recommend caution when it comes to "witnesses" in the area when Madeleine went missing

Humans are notoriously poor witnesses ..... gather 10 unsuspecting people in a room , have somebody stand in front to give a 5 minute speech and then leave ..... then ask all 10 people to describe the speaker , color of hair , eyes , clothing , height , weight etc. ...

you will get 10 different reports with only about 2 being reasonably close .... rookie cops in basic training are put through such exercises , first to teach them to focus on details , and second to teach them not to rely very heavily on civilian witnesses.

Now here is the ironic part ..... 8 out of 10 of those "poor witnesses" can accurately pick out the person in a lineup .

And for that reason publishing CB's picture will likely bring forth many people who recognize him from past encounters

Pictured: The teenage girlfriend Maddie McCann suspect used to beat up, who could help solve mystery | Daily Mail Online

The German authorities have issued an Interpol Red Notice for the immediate apprehension of Nakscije Miftari who they believe may hold vital information about the Madeleine McCann case.

Crazy how much info the DM are getting
Wow. So much coming out at one time.
Remember the rough sketch of the unique oblong and narrow face that was released early on? It's the same shape as the suspect. Does anyone remember which witness gave the details for the drawing?

Yes, there's a lot of speculation on that point too and questions as to why he's never been convicted for any of them before now.
If he's innocent, I wonder if he would try to sue for all this speculation? Can you under German law? IMO
He has been convicted of several sexual assaults, child *advertiser censored*, drug smuggling and burglaries. So I don't lean towards his innocence.

He has been convicted of several sexual assaults, child *advertiser censored*, drug smuggling and burglaries. So I don't lean towards his innocence.
Sorry, I didn't word that too well. I meant innocent of any of the crimes that's he's been linked with in the last few days.
I was thinking about the barrage that's been printed about him and how sure they must be of him to do so.

She did not know yet that she was missing. She remembered seeing the man the next day. He turned out to be the British tourist. Imo

Yes I know that. I just meant hypothetically if Jane Tanner just spoke to the man at the time...if only..

Heartbreaking. I so wished that Madeliene hadn’t suffered but this is leaning toward something going on for a period of time or at least enough time for video / photos. I can’t fathom out how else they can be sure she is dead without a body tbh.

That is just disgusting :mad:
JMO

I would love to appeal to Facebook to have this group removed. The things said on there are downright disgusting and sadistic. They are seriously frenzied, out of control beings and if you say one word that perhaps does not support their anti McCann bs you are muted and booted. They disgust me.

He told Sky News: "After all the information we got, the girl is dead. We have no information that she is alive.

All indication we have got that I can't tell you points in the direction that Madeleine is dead.

"We got things we cannot communicate that speak for the theory that Madeleine is dead, even if I have to admit that we don't have the body."

Madeleine McCann: German prosecutor has 'evidence' British girl is dead

:( I mean I kind of knew it but still

Is this the action of a lone predator psychopath (CB), or was CB hired to snatch Madeleine for a pedophile network?

I agree. Sounds like they've come into possession of more than one video too. Starting to suspect all of this could be related to the paedophile network recently brought down in Germany. Maybe some of the people caught up in it are starting to talk. i.e. the bar conversation and the break-in involving the camera...

There has to be so much more to this.

Yep. And if they are suggesting they know the method she died then I can only assume the video they may have showed this. When I read the article my blood ran cold. I was reading up the dog evidence earlier and had started to believe that he killed her during a bungled burglary and ran away with her body in a panic. But having read this article now it doesn’t seem to be, which means her suffering was prolonged, the question is how much and what extent. So so heartbreaking. I hope her parents are being kept informed and supported. I can’t imagine what they are going through.

Ever since I read about wigs and clothing I suspected he was making performative sexual violence material to sell. The range of sexual violence just seems so indiscriminate but makes sense in the context of film to order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod