Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
CB is known for entering homes/apartments through windows. The patio door was too risky. Too many people, intermittently, on the road. Perhaps he used the sliding door to the parents’ bedroom. Out of sight and from the alleyway.
Can we try at least not to condemn CB as being an abductor before he's even been charged?
I don't know which you're calling the road. .Nor the alleyway . If you turn right at the bottom of the steps I call that the road .
It was never busy,not even intermittently .Remember JT said she didn't like using it ,in her statement " it was " spooky"and JW and GM claimed they never saw JT ? It was dimly lit too back then .

The investigation into MM'S disappearance was unfortunately very amateurish. We have done more research here as amateur websleuths than the PJ...
I wasn't indicating anything gleaned from the PJ investigation .

I've been a reader for some time and some seem convinced of CB's guilt strange given the Germans haven't even questioned him yet, when they do there are at least a couple of things they'll need to consider imo, It is essential to establish that the victim is dead , that injuries were the cause of death, and that the suspect caused those injuries, can Wolters /BKA prove these things ?

I feel a little bit strange - once again I have to admit. This is supposed to be the thread for CB as a suspect in relation to MM's disappearance. It's even titled such ! "Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect"

Why should we not discuss CB as the potential suspect in this case and even as MM's abductor?!

But the video you showed was from Amaral who led the investigations.[/QUOTE ] I wasn't referring to the video . I said in a seperate quite different post "

Do you really think people haven't checked official weather conditions on the evening of May 3rd and consulted experts? "

it's that post which I was referring to .

I've been a reader for some time and some seem convinced of CB's guilt strange given the Germans haven't even questioned him yet, when they do there are at least a couple of things they'll need to consider imo, It is essential to establish that the victim is dead , that injuries were the cause of death, and that the suspect caused those injuries, can Wolters /BKA prove these things ?

HCW would need to prove murder beyond reasonable doubt. Death, injuries, cause, could be inferred from whatever evidence HCW has.
CB is innocent until proven guilty, I think most of us, if not all would say this.

Last edited:
I guess this is why CB hasn't been charged yet even though the BKA are convinced CB is the murderer. Because they need a bulletproof case to take to court as according to German laws someone cannot be trialled again for the same crime, am I right SuperDad? We have not been presented with any evidence... jmo. Like now with the Irish woman that just as the case is ready to go on trial we found out that they have a matched partial fingerprint of CB in the crime scene that they know of since 2017...

But the video you showed was from Amaral who led the investigations.
You have the wrong post .
In a seperate one I spoke of people researching official weather conditions on the evening of May 3rd .Nothing to do with Amaral and that video of the window demonstration .

You have the wrong post .
In a seperate one I spoke of people researching official weather conditions on the evening of May 3rd .Nothing to do with Amaral and that video of the window demonstration .
But the discussion was about the window, right? And whether the door would have slammed given that the window would be open... (right?) i don't think this is a discussion we need to have here. We were discussing possible exit/entry routes of the perpetrator. And also whether the unidentified fingerprints on the possible entry/exit points could have been CBs... just like in HB case (it seems as though CB was not wearing gloves in that case at least not all the time!!) Weather conditions have nothing to do with the discussion.

ETA: keeping in mind that the suspect is CB, anything that the McCs say are not just 'claims' but witness statements plus they are considered victims themselves. So this discussion imo does not have a place here.

Last edited:
Found this nice pic of the window and i hope this will be my last post about this fruitless controversy :rolleyes:

Here it doesn't look tiny from the outside and i guess this guy doesn't have the moustache or the height of the guy in Amaral's video
View attachment 327738

I didn't want to comment on the door/ window comments but, just looking at this picture I don't see a problem for a man climbing in nor out as long as he is tall enough. Also it doesn't look too narrow to gain entry forsomeone who could get their leg over.

I didn't want to comment on the door/ window comments but, just looking at this picture I don't see a problem for a man climbing in nor out as long as he is tall enough. Also it doesn't look too narrow to gain entry forsomeone who could get their leg over.
I know!! I also did not want to comment on the window/door discussion but I felt like this picture does not show it that impossible for a well known 'climber'and burglar who usually entered through the windows... maybe that was not the exit point as well, considering carrying MM. But it doesn't appear as if BKA are all so perplexed by 5a. Their focus is elsewhere, once they confirmed CB to be in the vicinity.

Have you got a link to the weather conditions and expert opinion thanks?
For the weather conditions that evening you need to consult www.wunderground.com
So far as I can recall wind speed was only 5 hardly enough to cause a gust that would make curtains move .
Expert opinion is confidential but nothing to do with anything Amaral said .

I know!! I also did not want to comment on the window/door discussion but I felt like this picture does not show it that impossible for a well known 'climber'and burglar who usually entered through the windows... maybe that was not the exit point as well, considering carrying MM. But it doesn't appear as if BKA are all so perplexed by 5a. Their focus is elsewhere, once they confirmed CB to be in the vicinity.
Referring to the last two sentences of your post how do you suppose the BKA are going to bring Madeleine and CB together?

For the weather conditions that evening you need to consult www.wunderground.com
So far as I can recall wind speed was only 5 hardly enough to cause a gust that would make curtains move .
Expert opinion is confidential but nothing to do with anything Amaral said .
Of course it is more than enough! We are talking about a draft being caused... a matter of thermodynamics and fluidics as I just learned from Quora... and do you have access to these expert confidential information?

Referring to the last two sentences of your post how do you suppose the BKA are going to bring Madeleine and CB together?
My guess? I think they have a video or photos of either MM dead or of an act that could have caused her death - but as they have said not with the perp being identifiable 100% as CB. And for that they need to make sure they can prove CB was there that night and taking witness statements/his confessions. JMO

There are strong ‘beliefs’ on the entry and exit points of 5a but there are three potential entry and exit points and therefore a total of nine combinations of entry and exit. It’s impossible for anyone on this forum to state with certainty which combination was used.

The objective of the perpetrator would help explain some things except we don’t know that either. For example, if the objective was to abuse MM in situ then IMO this gives more credence to the open window to see/hear suggestion.

Another important factor is if the perpetrator acted alone or not. Again, IMO the window is a good exit option for a two person abduction.

Based on logic and a planned abduction by one perpetrator - HCW has suggested CB acted alone, my opinion is that the entry was the patio doors and the exit was the front door. It makes sense that the perpetrator was watching the apt so waiting until a check by a parent had been made and the coast was clear, entering through patio doors is the most efficient method. The window was opened as an emergency exit, particularly important if the objective was in situ abuse as is part of CB’s MO in prior known cases. The exit via the front door is the farthest exit point from the Tapas Bar and the quickest route a waiting car or walking ‘safe’ zone.

Can we try at least not to condemn CB as being an abductor before he's even been charged?
I don't know which you're calling the road. .Nor the alleyway . If you turn right at the bottom of the steps I call that the road .
It was never busy,not even intermittently .Remember JT said she didn't like using it ,in her statement " it was " spooky"and JW and GM claimed they never saw JT ? It was dimly lit too back then .

There is an alleyway running between the OC pool area and apt blocks.

The conflict between JT’s and GM’s/JW’s statements is a reflection of unreliable statements rather that how dimly lit the street was. If the three of them were there at the same time, GM or JW would have certainly seen JT, they didn’t so IMO someone is BS’ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname