Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough CB also claims to have grown up in an orphanage. Perhaps he was looking for children that day by going around peoples homes oh god. Insane creepy!

Last edited:
So we see what I mean about him now?

He doxxed completely the wrong people, then deletes his tweets to dox someone else.

How is this "helping the investigation"

He is just trying to cash in on the attention

He really irritates me, seen him on loads of shows and he infuriates me. He very rarely has any new revelations he just likes the sound of his own voice.

the more i'm reading the more annoyed i am knowing he was just roaming around free, to do whatever the hell he liked. 17 previous convictions, a lot of them sex abuse against children, why was he doing a year here and there behind bars ????? it makes me so angry how soft the justice system is i swear. i mean 7 years for a brutal rape and robbery on a 72 year old pensioner despite having so many previous convictions, which hes now appealing anyway due to some daft technicality. what is going on? he should never have been free to even take maddie in the first place. :mad:

the more i'm reading the more annoyed i am knowing he was just roaming around free, to do whatever the hell he liked. 17 previous convictions, a lot of them sex abuse against children, why was he doing a year here and there behind bars ????? it makes me so angry how soft the justice system is i swear. i mean 7 years for a brutal rape and robbery on a 72 year old pensioner despite having so many previous convictions, which hes now appealing anyway due to some daft technicality. what is going on? he should never have been free to even take maddie in the first place. :mad:
Murder is only 15 years in Germany. What a joke! How can Germans tolerate such a lax criminal justice system?

He brutally raped a 72 year old woman. Nothing says Mommie rage like that! He was adopted with 2 other boys, yet the adoptive mother has no relationship with any of the 3 sons she adopted.

Wasn’t the box Factory searched in 2015 and despite not being able to link him to Inga, they did find images of child abuse. So... why wasn’t he already in prison?

Murder is only 15 years in Germany. What a joke! How can Germans tolerate such a lax criminal justice system?

• Totschlag, "intentional killing", is punished with five to fifteen years in prison
  • Mord, "murder", is used only if the case is especially severe:...whoever kills a human being out of murderous intent, to satisfy sexual desires, out of greed or otherwise base motives, insidiously or cruelly, or with means dangerous to the public, or in order to commit or cover up another crime..."For Mord the penalty is lifelong imprisonment - although usually suspended* after 17–18 years.
* I'm guessing suspended is similar to being eligible for parole as in the UK

Pretty sure he'd get the strongest sentence possible, if proven guilty

Murder in German law - Wikipedia

• Totschlag, "intentional killing", is punished with five to fifteen years in prison
  • Mord, "murder", is used only if the case is especially severe:...whoever kills a human being out of murderous intent, to satisfy sexual desires, out of greed or otherwise base motives, insidiously or cruelly, or with means dangerous to the public, or in order to commit or cover up another crime..."For Mord the penalty is lifelong imprisonment - although usually suspended* after 17–18 years.
* I'm guessing suspended is similar to being eligible for parole as in the UK

Pretty sure he'd get the strongest sentence possible, if proven guilty

Murder in German law - Wikipedia
Madeleine McCann suspect could face just15 years in jail if convicted of her murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner