Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone buy an abandoned box factory? What’s that about then?

Isolated. Large. What else does it have that he wasn’t getting from other places? Bear in mind, he lives in a caravan inside it.

Madeleine asked Kate why she wasn’t there that night when she wasn’t crying ( the night before possibly?) Also Kate mentioned that Madeleine had a brown stain on her pejama top. I’m guessing that Kate didn’t know how it got there.
A theory is that maybe someone entered the room that night but then backed off.
Would that sound plausible or unlikely?

Madeleine asked Kate why she wasn’t there that night when she wasn’t crying ( the night before possibly?) Also Kate mentioned that Madeleine had a brown stain on her pajama top. I’m guessing that Kate didn’t know how it got there.

Why would anyone buy an abandoned box factory? What’s that about then? He was known for cannabis dealer,that place would make a good grow factory ,as well as using it for his kidnapping and videos

Isolated. Large. What else does it have that he wasn’t getting from other places? Bear in mind, he lives in a caravan inside it.

It definitely wouldn't be long enough but it isn't a mandatory release after 15 years, he could (and should, and hopefully would!) be kept in much longer.
Even 25 years is a ridiculously short sentence for taking the life of a 3 year old. It’s unfathomable. I can’t imagine the horror of victims’ families.

What I don't get is the re-registration of CB's jaguar into AB's name in Germany whilst CB still using it in Portugal.
AB says he was asked by a mutual friend to register the Jag under his name 'as a favour'.
Why would you do that for a person you don't know.
Firstly, you'd ask 'why?' What was the reason given?
Secondly, you'd say no, not if someone else was driving this car in another country. If they had an accident, you'd most likely be liable (car insurance etc), parking tickets and so on
It just doesn't make sense.

What I don't get is the re-registration of CB's jaguar into AB's name in Germany whilst CB still using it in Portugal.
AB says he was asked by a mutual friend to register the Jag under his name 'as a favour'.
Secondly, you'd say no, not if someone else was driving this car in another country. If they had an accident, you'd most likely be liable (car insurance etc), parking tickets and so on

Yes. All via a “mutual friend.” Hmm.

Dodgy people doing dodgy favours for dodgy acquaintances? No questions asked. Maybe?

I’m guessing a favour got called in by a middle man.

Wasn’t Amaral’s dog killed while he was heading the Madeleine McCann investigation, focusing on the parents and clearing the names of all the local pedophiles (Including CB)? And another cop Cristovao, head of missing children agency in Portugal, was accused of leading the mafia.

Dodgy people doing dodgy favours for dodgy acquaintances? No questions asked. Maybe?

I’m guessing a favour got called in by a middle man.

This. Birds of a feather flock together. The man truly sounds like trash and anyone who became acquainted with him who was of sound mind soon got rid (the landlord who's place he started trying to grow weed, evicted him) those who stuck around, were scum like him (the druggy tenants that "ran a sanctuary for troubled teens")

Kids get carried home while sleeping all the time, once they're asleep the cold (and it wasnt even that cold) isn't especially likely to wake them up. In any case I don't believe the Smith sighting was her. Too far away from the complex.

Well yeah - when its my own kid

I agree Smith doesn't fit well with this new theory of the case

Last edited:
So one theory is that German LE went public with that number because it was a burner so they needed someone to come forward who had that number in their contacts in the past to ID who had it?

Also - what basis do they have to apply for the red notice?

Last edited:

Also AB allowed CB to stay in his house in attic when in Augsburg, whilst going back & forward frequently to Portugal. The attic room also had a wooden beam in photo pictured here......All Very Strange indeed.
Bekannter über Christian B.: Auf dem Dachboden lagerte er Drogen

Any, none, or all of the above!!

MM changed a pic on her SM on 4th June so pres alive..most recent pics she has dark hair so well may be an unnatural blond. He seems to have a preference

That put me in mind of the reports of a man going door to door at the hotel asking for donations for an orphanage.
Good point!

Wasn’t the box Factory searched in 2015 and despite not being able to link him to Inga, they did find images of child abuse. So... why wasn’t he already in prison?

I thought he had done a runner by then...or was he put in prison but their sentences are a little lax

Wonder if he can be extradited, after all the crime wasn't in Germany

Madeleine asked Kate why she wasn’t there that night when she wasn’t crying ( the night before possibly?) Also Kate mentioned that Madeleine had a brown stain on her pejama top. I’m guessing that Kate didn’t know how it got there.

If true l wonder what happened to that top..pres it wasn't the one she wearing, it would have been put away..unless it was the only pair she had with her

Someone called in a favour

This might be the Irish person mentioned upthread as one of the victims the police were looking for
Rape victim asks Madeleine McCann detectives to review her case | Madeleine McCann | The Guardian

That's horrendous and sounds like his MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500