Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to find the specific timing she's been with CB, but I haven't got the slightest idea where it has been mentioned.

Would you mind helping me finding the timing given by German police, please?

I want to check if it was before, during or after Kosovan war.

Thank you for your help

I’ve read mixed info that they were together for a year and a half when she was 17 (prior to MM) but then also much later. I can’t figure it out.

I’ve read mixed info that they were together for a year and a half when she was 17 (prior to MM) but then also much later. I can’t figure it out.
Thank you for your effort.

However, it doesn't tell a specific year, which doesn't help me check the hypothesis "scheme for vulnerable people" because of Kosovo crisis.

Because if it was in 2007, I can say that the scheme for vulnerable Kosovar because of the war doesn't work.

If anything I feel like this is just further proof that he doesn’t kill his victims. At least not intentionally.
Even so, it doesn't prove that he doesn't kill.

His criminal record for child abuse, his propension for rape, his MO is not compatible with "not killing his victims. At least not intentionally".

With such a criminal record, I don't believe that he hasn't murdered. He has just not been caught yet, very sadly.

German Ex Judge says on podcast
'
the theory she was murdered was just "investigators' hypothesis".

In an explosive podcast, criminal law expert Dr Thomas Fischer blasted German police for the "unpleasant undertone" to their probe into the Brit girl's disappearance.

Dr Fischer, a former federal judge, said he did not believe German police had incontrovertible evidence she had been killed.

He said: "You don't know whether the child is dead or not.

"There are certain plausibilities that derive from criminal experience but which I think are spread with a certain unpleasant undertone also by the investigative authorities.

"If the public prosecutor knew more, they would say more."

Dr Fischer went on to say he was skeptical the case was about to be solved and unconvinced the police have enough evidence to prosecute.

"There is a clear evidence base, but no compelling evidence,” he said.

"It would be a mistake to commit yourself too early and to say that he was there, he has a criminal record, he doesn't say anything, he must have been."

German prosecutor in Madeleine McCann case 'has seen evidence she is dead'

Google Translate

Even so, it doesn't prove that he doesn't kill.

His criminal record for child abuse, his propension for rape, his MO is not compatible with "not killing his victims. At least not intentionally".

With such a criminal record, I don't believe that he hasn't murdered. He has just not been caught yet, very sadly.

Add to that there are some people that just wouldn’t survive that level of violence.

German Ex Judge says on podcast
'
the theory she was murdered was just "investigators' hypothesis".

In an explosive podcast, criminal law expert Dr Thomas Fischer blasted German police for the "unpleasant undertone" to their probe into the Brit girl's disappearance.

Dr Fischer, a former federal judge, said he did not believe German police had incontrovertible evidence she had been killed.

He said: "You don't know whether the child is dead or not.

"There are certain plausibilities that derive from criminal experience but which I think are spread with a certain unpleasant undertone also by the investigative authorities.

"If the public prosecutor knew more, they would say more."

Dr Fischer went on to say he was skeptical the case was about to be solved and unconvinced the police have enough evidence to prosecute.

"There is a clear evidence base, but no compelling evidence,” he said.

"It would be a mistake to commit yourself too early and to say that he was there, he has a criminal record, he doesn't say anything, he must have been."

German prosecutor in Madeleine McCann case 'has seen evidence she is dead'

Google Translate

Isn't he echoing what the German Prosecutor is saying. Not sure he adds any value to what happened.

If anything I feel like this is just further proof that he doesn’t kill his victims. At least not intentionally.

That's one of the reason why he reminds me of the Golden State Killer. He didn't kill most of his victims either and had a huge criminal versatility including burglary. And if CB did this, she also said she kind of knew or suspected that someone had been at her home in the days before the rape. GSK did this as well.

If he abducted children and did whatever horrible things he did to them, he has to kill them, or what can you do with a child to make sure that you don't get caught? Unless he actually "just" sold them. Possibly to people who just wanted children. Which is highly highly unlikely. How often does that happen?

Thank you for your effort.

However, it doesn't tell a specific year, which doesn't help me check the hypothesis "scheme for vulnerable people" because of Kosovo crisis.

Because if it was in 2007, I can say that the scheme for vulnerable Kosovar because of the war doesn't work.

I believe she left him after Maddie disappeared (edited to correct read 'before'), he kept contacting her to come back. And she's laying low, not speaking to the police.

Last edited:
I suppose that he could have inadvertently told anyone close to him since 2007 if he had a part in MM's disappearance.
If the confession is correct, I can't imagine that's the first time he's said anything. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels