Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one of the reason why he reminds me of the Golden State Killer. He didn't kill most of his victims either and had a huge criminal versatility including burglary. And if CB did this, she also said she kind of knew or suspected that someone had been at her home in the days before the rape. GSK did this as well.

If he abducted children and did whatever horrible things he did to them, he has to kill them, or what can you do with a child to make sure that you don't get caught? Unless he actually "just" sold them. Possibly to people who just wanted children. Which is highly highly unlikely. How often does that happen?

Ah I see. Right I’m off to read up on that.

I believe she left him before Maddie disappeared, he kept contacting her to come back. And she's laying low, not speaking to the police.
Thank you for the info.

If I understand correctly, she left him in 2007?

I have to search where is the MSM article about her. Maybe I can answer my question, the year she started her relationship with him.

Because it'll definitely answer if her relationship and the vulnerable youth scheme matches the dates for Kosovo war or not.

For me, the timeline is fuzzy.

No I think he's contradicting them. current Prosecutors are saying Bruckner probably killed her. Ex Judge is saying it's too early to even link him to the crime.

I’m hearing two different points from the prosecutors:

1: We suspect he’s our man.
2. We know how she died.

So it’s possible for 2 to be true without 1. 2 doesn’t depend on 1.

Thank you for the info.

If I understand correctly, she left him in 2007?

I have to search where is the MSM article about her. Maybe I can answer my question, the year she started her relationship with him.

Because it'll definitely answer if her relationship and the vulnerable youth scheme matches the dates for Kosovo war or not.

For me, the timeline is fuzzy.

I think the Kosovan gf is later - c.2014.

This is just the stuff of nightmares. How the hell has he, if this indeed was him, get away with this time and time again.
That's my thoughts too!
This is why it's so tricky (to say the least!) at this stage because we don't know the facts; we're going on newspaper stories.

I’m hearing two different points from the prosecutors:

1: We suspect he’s our man.
2. We know how she died.

So it’s possible for 2 to be true without 1. 2 doesn’t depend on 1.
Would they even mention M's name without having something to back it up either legally and with thoughts to her family?

The British police are not making a statement on that as far as I know IMO

Tubridy floored by ‘bravery’ of woman sharing her harrowing rape ordeal live on air

(A story on the Irish lady from 2015 in which she explains the police didn’t collect any evidence from the scene. )

Parts that stood out to me:

“I knew from things he was saying and doing that he didn't like girls. He made comments about my weight, how I looked, how ugly and fat I was. He was out to inflict pain on a girl. He wanted to make me suffer.”

“He had thought everything out, he had a plan. He was very deliberate, he took his shoes off before coming in the balcony door. he consistently cleaned his hands, he used protection,” she added.

“My dad was full of anger - he wanted to kill dead things. He wanted this man found, but the police were just so lax, they never took samples or anything, even though the sheets were still covered in blood,” Hazel lamented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown