Major inconsistencies are raising doubt...

panthera said:
Welcome! I'm relying on memory from almost ten years ago, but I believe the alarm was "off" ~ at least when they went to bed. They'd had many guests over to the house in the days prior, if someone wanted to case the house. There was that basement window,also, that he could've used.
Yes the alarm was off that night and the dog wasn't home...
Wouldn't you think, if your alarm hadn't been set and your daughter was brutally murdered and discovered dead in your own home, that maybe you wouldn't forget to turn it off ever again?
But no, not the Ramseys, only years later there they are on telly crying about being broken into again...unbelievable.
They definitely weren't broken into the first time and who knows about the second, I wouldn't put it past them to try and make out they were the victims yet again...

The only person who came in that basement window was Smit and from what I hear it was pretty hilarious seeing him try and slither himself through whilst not disturbing anything..

Possible next step - Karr says the statements were coerced due to fear of Thai police. The last thing he said to AP was, "things are not as they seem".

scandi said:
Julia, he was not yet in a Thai prison, but being investigated by Suwat for something he did sexually inappropriate at his apt there in Bangkok. They were probably trying to make the case against him, and then he started his 1st day teaching at the International School on this last Tuesday.

I'll lay you odds 10 to 1 he will end up being JonBenet's killer. I feel it in my bones and with my intellect after all that I have read.

Scandi
scandi darlink..u give me hope then cuz I have respect for you..I know i can see it either way-he is so weird that he may be playing the cat and mouse game those predators play-we know he is a vile, violent, control maniac under that wimpy, quiet, incompetent exterior..and if he was in Bolder, it would go along way toward convincing me.
I just think its over if the wife can prove he was with her wherever they lived at the time.

scandi said:
I just heard on the Lineup that a NY newspaper hired an outside handwriting expert who has studied Karr's handwriting, to see how it compares with the ransom note.

It was a match!

Scandi
wowowowowoow-its a start

SuperDave and panthera....I agree with you wholeheartedly.

As for Karr's handwriting being a match for the ransom note....
is there anywhere I can see a writing sample of JMK's writing?

JMK looks like a total SICKO, there's no denying that, but I just feel
it in my gut....he did not do this.

I don't think he did it at all. He's ill and just wants the attention. A killer would not talk to the press.

What about the BTK Killer? He liked to talk. He enjoyed the attention and notoriety. I'm not saying Karr is the killer, mind you. I don't know what the D.A. has. They are keeping things under wraps as they should. He is being brought in for questioning.
Amy

JBR_Justice said:
I don't think he did it at all. He's ill and just wants the attention. A killer would not talk to the press.
I think JMK is 'channeling' Lee Harvey Oswald and John Lennon's killer.... Both researched heavily, both left the continental USA, both wanted their 15 minutes of fame. :sick:

{Off topic...Did you hear (on Foxx I think) that he has had laser hair removal surgery? }

JBR_Justice said:
No way would an attorney let him either! He is in it for the 15 minutes of whatever you call this. Plus he is such a little dork, I all 100lbs of me could take his butt down in 2 seconds!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back