Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retweeted by Sri Jegarajah
Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 6m
There has always had to be one leader. One voice to avoid confusion. All information should be given to one person who is in control.

https://twitter.com/cnbcSri

exactly, this is why i'm holding out on the wall street journal article. I feel like I can't believe anything anymore about this.

I have the BBC online on, and also CNN live and they are not saying anything about the new info. sigh. I should add, I do believe it for some reason though, even though I hesitate a little. lol does that make sense.

5 hours total, I believe is what they are saying.
4 hours additional after it fell off radar.

So they think it flew almost as long as it was supposed to originally.
It could have almost made it to it's destination. :twocents:

I also wonder if it gives them additional data like ACARS? Or just running time?
I assume it tells them it was FLYING and not just idling on the ground or something...
I hope they didn't just assume that because the engines were running...

How does the additional 4 or 5 hours work from a technical perspective? how do they know this and why do they only know this now? all I can find is "based on data from the plane's engines". I don't understand

Aviation investigators and national security officials believe the plane flew for a total of five hours based on data automatically downloaded and sent to the ground from the Boeing Co 777's engines as part of a routine maintenance and monitoring programme, the paper said.

http://my.news.yahoo.com/lost-mh370-flew-hours-vanishing-radar-reports-wall-052653561.html

Does this contradict with the oil rig employee's statement?
If they knew the plane was up in the air for another 4 hours, the latest crash site (based on satellite images) is rather unlikely, isn't it? Except for they were flying in circles or something, but there is no mention of consideration given to this, is there?

From WSJ article...

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304914904579434653903086282

The investigation remains fluid, and it isn't clear whether investigators have evidence indicating possible terrorism or sabotage. So far, U.S. national security officials have said that nothing specifically points toward terrorism, though they haven't ruled it out.

But the huge uncertainty about where the plane was headed, and why it apparently continued flying so long without working transponders, has raised theories among investigators that the aircraft may have been commandeered for a reason that appears unclear to U.S. authorities. Some of those theories have been laid out to national security officials and senior personnel from various U.S. agencies, according to one person familiar with the matter.

skynews is reporting the new info, but stressing that the source is an unnamed US intelligence source.

Gloria Riviera ‏@griviera 23m
#MH370 #MalaysiaAir Touchdown after day w/Malaysian Airforce searching ocean, far west of Malaysia. How long could plane fly? Latest on GMA

https://twitter.com/griviera

That's my guess. Either someone who forced their way into the cockpit or was supposed to be there. The pilot said goodnight to Malaysia and off went the transponder, IMO.

I have read that after they said goodnight and were getting switched to Vietnam it was 3 minutes later when they vanished from the radar.

This one fact over the others has me very suspicious about what may have happened, it just seems coincidental that during the switch over was when they vanished..........

the paid-to-be-interviewed aviation expert that was on skynews yesterday proposed the most likely theory so far (in my opinion).

he believes the plane suffered from a very slow and gradual decompression, and that the pilots didn't realize something was wrong until the exact moment when they were switching between malaysian and vietnamese airspace. at this point, they attempted to turn the plane around to go back to kuala lumpur, but became incapacitated due to hypoxia and the plane drifted away into the middle of the indian ocean. this same person theorized that the reason the plane disappeared from all radars was because the malaysian authorities handed it off to the vietnamese, and didn't expect to see it return into their airspace in the exact opposite direction. the speculation was that when the plane returned to their airspace in said direction, they simply ignored it as some sort of anamoly. if this were true, it would explain why the malaysian authorities have been so defensive and secretive about the investigation, because it would imply that they screwed up by ignoring the plane that drifted back into their airspace.

Retweeted by Gloria Riviera
tania branigan ‏@taniabranigan 16m
RT @RAeSTimR: WSJ report R-R engine monitoring data bursts every 30m conflicting w New Scientist news only 2 sets of engine data sent #MH370

https://twitter.com/griviera

Bob Woodruff ‏@BobWoodruff 3h
A possibility which U.S. counterterrorism officials are considering is that someone may have flown plane to an undisclosed place. @ABC

https://twitter.com/BobWoodruff

the paid-to-be-interviewed aviation expert that was on skynews yesterday proposed the most likely theory so far (in my opinion).

he believes the plane suffered from a very slow and gradual decompression, and that the pilots didn't realize something was wrong until the exact moment when they were switching between malaysian and vietnamese airspace. at this point, they attempted to turn the plane around to go back to kuala lumpur, but became incapacitated due to hypoxia and the plane drifted away into the middle of the indian ocean. this same person theorized that the reason the plane disappeared from all radars was because the malaysian authorities handed it off to the vietnamese, and didn't expect to see it return into their airspace in the exact opposite direction. the speculation was that when the plane returned to their airspace in said direction, they simply ignored it as some sort of anamoly. if this were true, it would explain why the malaysian authorities have been so defensive and secretive about the investigation, because it would imply that they screwed up by ignoring the plane that drifted back into their airspace.

That was my thoughts initially - but I can't answer how or why the ACARS didn't send the pressurization fault, why the transponder was turned off or why the first action of the pilots prior to turning the aircraft around was not to put on O2 masks and initiate a descent - then contact ATC and notify them.

If they had enough sense to turn around or answer the ATC before etc, alarms would have been going left right and centre.

Also the aircraft would have automatically notified Malaysian Airlines base of the turnaround.

Hypoxia definately fits the bill here, but the lack of automated responses and condition reports of the degrading aircraft from ACARS + the transponder off etc etc just doesn't.

I would have tought waking up this morning they would have verify the chinese satellite wreckage, now I have to go back to my jet theory.

Refer my first post Thread #4 post 32
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10327240&postcount=32"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4[/ame]

What interest me is the oil rigger say he saw a light/fire, do not know if it was moving up or falling down just that it was not moving laterally. If he was making up a story he would likely say the light was falling down to match news of the jet crash, which we now know isn't the case.

So he obviously saw something and were just being honest, a fire moving away/upwards is not a plane crash. So IMO RMAF did deployed a jet to intercept mh370. What the rigger saw as light was the jet turning back after taking off and putting the afterburner on to reach the high altitude of mh370 and in the process sling shot behind mh370. Refer my poorly drawn maps.

If you just search Gong Kedak on google map it will straight away point to the RMAF base and notice the alignment of the run away at about 85 degrees to east . It would not have taken off the other way (west) because if it continues climbing at the supersonic speed in that direction it will end up further away than MH370. This would have happen after some time MH370 had already turned back (20-30minutes) and the RMAF was alerted to scramble the jet. And hence why the timing of the reported noise by villager and rigger is quite vague.

I don’t think twhoever in charge will admit it at this moment. They only say they had not scramble jet which I have trouble believing since they also denied, then unofficially stated and then retract and then confirm the issue of MH370 crossing to the straits of Malacca (gosh I’m feeling lost now). And they would not want to shoot it down for a very good reason also if the fighter jet manage to talk/contact to the pilot/hijacker, whatever was their reasoning. And they would not follow it outside the Malaysian airspace as other country would then be aware.

Sorry my post tend to be very long to prove my argument as I am probably the only one with this kind of theory at the moment, I think, hahahaaa.

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 1m
Malaysia minister: "We would not ordinarily release" raw radar data but in this case we have put search effort above our national security

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 1m
BREAKING: Malaysia transport minister - "Our main effort has always been on the South China Sea" #MH370

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 2m
BREAKING: Malaysia transport minister - Images from China satellite were released "by mistake" #MH370

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 3m
BREAKING: Malaysia transport minister - Reports that #MH370 was flying several hours after it went off radar are "inaccurate"

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 4m
BREAKING: Malaysia transport minister - 43 ships, 40 aircraft searching for #MH370

https://twitter.com/cnbcSri

This is just insane. One word to sum up all these reports, ugh...

Insane.

oh sorry here is the map

Attachments

• Websluth.jpg
    Websluth.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online