Man Severs Own Penis~Throws it at Cops

Gee, he'll miss his penis, what a loss. On second thought, maybe not! :D

Can you imagine being the cop that caught that piece of weinie? :eek:

Scandi

Ouch!

He sure showed his girlfriend, didn't he?

bakerprune64 said:
OMG, Less! It's an EXACTO knife...ejackto hahahahaha. I'm not laughing at you, it's just taht the play on words is priceless!!

I know you weren't laughing at me!! ;) I can never get that word right. I can't even say it right, much less spell it right. I have a knife phobia anyway - so I stay as far and away from sharp knives as I can....whatever kind they are!! :D

Just what thought process preceeded this action ? Unbelievable - imagine
the coppers gave pause for a moment - yikes severed flying penis might be more frightening than bullets or blades .

My mouth is hanging open - what would possess you to do this - I thought
the socker guy was nuts - had no idea he had a cousin .

sharpar said:
Just what thought process preceeded this action ? Unbelievable - imagine
the coppers gave pause for a moment - yikes severed flying penis might be more frightening than bullets or blades .

My mouth is hanging open - what would possess you to do this - I thought
the socker guy was nuts - had no idea he had a cousin .

Omg close your mouth...you never know what might fly in there! :blushing:

Could someone send this man Wayne Bobbitt's addy?
Didn't Bobbitt have a fake one implanted or some thing after Lorena did her whack job?

I can see a pissed off female or other guy doing this, but to do it to one's self.. I mean, I don't HAVE a penis to cut off, but the things I do have, well, I treasure them a lot and wouldn't want to see them flying through the air.

I would say he's seriously mentally ill. Probably should go to the same mental hospital in VA that Lorena did. I lived close to where she was, and the jokes we told was that she was going to escape and cut off one of our men's penises next.
It was funny at the time. Guess you had to be there.

A gem of a penis thread and Cass is not here to enjoy it. :( :(

I've said it before and I'll say it again, cops DO NOT make enough money.

hollyjokers said:
I'd close it if I were you, there's some weird sh-- flying around these days :angel:
I second that....Im dying laughing now....That was a good one..............:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wonder if it's occured to him yet that he'd have been better off to keep his penis and throw the knife?

I really don't understand why a man would cut off his penis.. He's not teaching anyone a lesson... I wonder if he had a name for it? hehe

PaperDoll said:
I really don't understand why a man would cut off his penis.. He's not teaching anyone a lesson... I wonder if he had a name for it? hehe
Bob.:crazy:

Mabel said:
I wonder if it's occured to him yet that he'd have been better off to keep his penis and throw the knife?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mabel said:
bet he is wishing he would have thought of that before you did--!!!!!!!!!!!
good one Mabel!!

Further proof that police waste entirely too much time with morons.Obviously this guy was armed with a knife,and was uncooperative with LE.simple solution....unstrap side arm,draw side arm,aim,pull trigger,call EMS to take off the garbage.Who cares if a few nuts like this are eliminated?There are far to many law abiding citizens in need of police services to have our cops standing around playing patty cake with a moron like this.shoot him and move on.

proadvocate said:
Further proof that police waste entirely too much time with morons.Obviously this guy was armed with a knife,and was uncooperative with LE.simple solution....unstrap side arm,draw side arm,aim,pull trigger,call EMS to take off the garbage.Who cares if a few nuts like this are eliminated?There are far to many law abiding citizens in need of police services to have our cops standing around playing patty cake with a moron like this.shoot him and move
on.
omg--- are you my husband? I better go look in the kids rooms to see if he is on their computer...................:D

No I am not your hubby.....LOL.But its nice to know i'm not the only person out here who believes our society is spending way too much time protecting these morons

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back