Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a wesite for the wisconsin courts. Free search. I think we should search the pimps name and see if anything comes up. Maybe we can find someone who may have known mjd. Just a thought. If you want to pm me his name, i'll do the search.

Just did:crazy: Several convictions, ranging from possession of a firearm by a felon, burglary, battery, a couple of restraining orders, from 1991-2003. But a large gap in activity between 98-03, and nothing after 03...hmmmm.

Just did:crazy: Several convictions, ranging from possession of a firearm by a felon, burglary, battery, a couple of restraining orders, from 1991-2003. But a large gap in activity between 98-03, and nothing after 03...hmmmm.

incarcerated during those times?

After searching in AZ, looks like incarceration, on & off. :behindbar

Oh, our friend is still out there pandering as of 4/07 he was being tried for it....

From the report, I learned that at the same time, I had a car exactly like Alonzo's - a 4-door dark blue Cadillac deVille:rolleyes:, AND he and Lindsey had been staying at the Crossland Extended Stay Hotel. Crossland is the name of the high school I went to...:waitasec:

has a site been set up where the .pdf can be viewed yet? (is it a pdf yet?) i'd like to join the discussion there if possible.

I just received a reply from the president of Children of the Night. She has sent MJD's information to COTN offices nationwide and to kids who passed through.

From the report, I learned that at the same time, I had a car exactly like Alonzo's - a 4-door dark blue Cadillac deVille:rolleyes:, AND he and Lindsey had been staying at the Crossland Extended Stay Hotel. Crossland is the name of the high school I went to...:waitasec:

Maybe YOU are Alonzo! :eek::waitasec: :crazy:

I just received a reply from the president of Children of the Night. She has sent MJD's information to COTN offices nationwide and to kids who passed through.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

:Banane44:Excellent work everyone! The children of the night - awesome! I am hoping someone who passed through may recognize her.

I'm also curious about the pdf file. I'm still waiting for a call back from my friend in AZ, and while he is much older, his children are about MJD's age. I'm hoping that hit the spot for him to do a little extra digging around with anyone he may have known who worked at the gentlemans clubs back then.

Hi Guys Im BACK!!! Wow Im so excited about the police report and all the new info we have heard so far.

I started thinking about her name and then the initials on the ring. They said her name might have been Cori or Carla....

BUT the INITIALS are a DMA,,,

Maybe it was Dori not Cori or Dory & Cory

or Dori was a nickname for maybe Doreen, Dorine, Dorinda, Dorothy, Dorthea, Dorene, Dorina, and on and on and on.....

I thought the initials were DMA??
The initials were DMA. I followed the post and I think the poster was saying "thats a good point about the ring with initials mm" because the post was signed "mm". It'd be like me saying "thats a good point about the ring with initals teresa" Does that make sense?...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid