Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody ask Detective Tarango If they ever got to interview Shaine Parker and if they did what did he say? I am also surprised with the extensive record that Kelly Lipsey has that they haven't considered him an habitual criminal and put him in jail for a very long time. If he was in Nebraska the court system here would have done that long ago.

Can somebody ask Detective Tarango If they ever got to interview Shaine Parker and if they did what did he say? I am also surprised with the extensive record that Kelly Lipsey has that they haven't considered him an habitual criminal and put him in jail for a very long time. If he was in Nebraska the court system here would have done that long ago.

I don't think that AZ considers sex trafficking/prostitution as a crime that is dangerous....take a look through some of the comments made with all of his plea deals....

I sent this email today to Tumbleweeds which is a group in Phoenix that helps at risk teens and runaways, etc., with clothing, food, and tickets home if necessary. They have been around since 1972 in the Phoenix area.

Here is the letter I wrote to Tumbleweeds in Phoenix. Lets hope that I get a response and they want a copy of the pictures.
>
>
>
>
>
> From: Marstan
> Subject: Unidentified Female (Maricopa Jane Doe)
> To: info@tumbleweed.org
> Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 11:06 AM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> My name is Marstan. I am what some people call a web sleuther. Sometimes I just keep up with current crimes throughout the US and other times a case just grabs me and I want to help solve a case.
>
> In 1999, Maricopa Jane Doe (MJD) jumped from a dark blue Cadillac which was witnessed by two truck drivers. The vehicle was pulled over, the guy driving the vehicle later pled to leaving the scene of a hit and run and he spent time in prison. There was a girl who was also in the car, LD. She was cleared of all charges, saying MJD jumped (from the center seat) out the window because she was going to be sick.
>
> The young girl, age 15-18-20 years old has never been identified. She was buried as Jane Doe 042 in Phoenix. I am not trying to solve a crime, I am however attempting to find out who she was, possibly contact her relatives and at least give her a name on her gravesite.
>
> A lady from a tattoo shop told me about your group. She said the group had been around for years helping teens who were runaways, etc. MJD was probably around 15 years old, she had her ears pierced twice and was wearing one red and one white stud in each ear. Later a necklace was found with a cross and a ring with the initials DMA on the ring. The jewelry was identified as real stones and diamonds. She also had a blue heart tattooed on her chest. MJD had not been and has not been listed as a runaway but not all children are listed.
>
> My question to you is, if I send you a picture of MJD (the picture has been cleaned up and her face is swollen) and keeping in mind that this photo was taken in 1999, could you please talk to the people who have been there since that time if they may possibly have some information on her.
>
> One of the pimps she was associated with is Kelly Lipsey. He goes on trial in July for transporting juveniles and pimping them out. It is possible he knows where she came from (where he picked her up) and he also mentioned a name of KC Slim possibly being her pimp.
>
> I am hoping to go to the trial in July in hopes of speaking to some of the defendants to see if they remember her. They are not involved with her death, but they may be able to lead us to a name for this beautiful young girl.
>
> I realize this is Sunday, but if you could please contact me, and if you want to see the pictures we have, I would be in your debt.
>
> Thank you very much.
>

fmw..what's the status w/receiving the picture cds??

Still waiting. When I talked to Det. Lancaster last Friday, he was waiting, too. Meanwhile, they are looking into the house info, and Alonzo. Seems he wasn't deported after all...

I sent this email today to Tumbleweeds which is a group in Phoenix that helps at risk teens and runaways, etc., with clothing, food, and tickets home if necessary. They have been around since 1972 in the Phoenix area.

Here is the letter I wrote to Tumbleweeds in Phoenix. Lets hope that I get a response and they want a copy of the pictures.
>
>
>
>
>
> From: Marstan
> Subject: Unidentified Female (Maricopa Jane Doe)
> To: info@tumbleweed.org
> Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 11:06 AM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> My name is Marstan. I am what some people call a web sleuther. Sometimes I just keep up with current crimes throughout the US and other times a case just grabs me and I want to help solve a case.
>
> In 1999, Maricopa Jane Doe (MJD) jumped from a dark blue Cadillac which was witnessed by two truck drivers. The vehicle was pulled over, the guy driving the vehicle later pled to leaving the scene of a hit and run and he spent time in prison. There was a girl who was also in the car, LD. She was cleared of all charges, saying MJD jumped (from the center seat) out the window because she was going to be sick.
>
> The young girl, age 15-18-20 years old has never been identified. She was buried as Jane Doe 042 in Phoenix. I am not trying to solve a crime, I am however attempting to find out who she was, possibly contact her relatives and at least give her a name on her gravesite.
>
> A lady from a tattoo shop told me about your group. She said the group had been around for years helping teens who were runaways, etc. MJD was probably around 15 years old, she had her ears pierced twice and was wearing one red and one white stud in each ear. Later a necklace was found with a cross and a ring with the initials DMA on the ring. The jewelry was identified as real stones and diamonds. She also had a blue heart tattooed on her chest. MJD had not been and has not been listed as a runaway but not all children are listed.
>
> My question to you is, if I send you a picture of MJD (the picture has been cleaned up and her face is swollen) and keeping in mind that this photo was taken in 1999, could you please talk to the people who have been there since that time if they may possibly have some information on her.
>
> One of the pimps she was associated with is Kelly Lipsey. He goes on trial in July for transporting juveniles and pimping them out. It is possible he knows where she came from (where he picked her up) and he also mentioned a name of KC Slim possibly being her pimp.
>
> I am hoping to go to the trial in July in hopes of speaking to some of the defendants to see if they remember her. They are not involved with her death, but they may be able to lead us to a name for this beautiful young girl.
>
> I realize this is Sunday, but if you could please contact me, and if you want to see the pictures we have, I would be in your debt.
>
> Thank you very much.
>

I'd send a copy of her picture with your letter.

FYI In searching...... It seems as though KL uses his mother's address in Wisconsin (or possibly stays with her) In past police records he uses the same address and it appears to be hers.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I cannot wait to hear what they might have to say about this case...great job.

Still waiting. When I talked to Det. Lancaster last Friday, he was waiting, too. Meanwhile, they are looking into the house info, and Alonzo. Seems he wasn't deported after all...

OOOO-good stuff.

I personally agree with Marstan on not sending the picture unless the recipient is prepared...even a cleaned up morgue photo can affect someone deeply.

I am a frequent lurker who is just now starting to post. This is one of the cases that continues to haunt me. I just wanted to thank of all of you for all your work on this case. It seems as if with all your efforts we are getting closer and closer to learning this poor girl's name. Thanks for your hard work. Please let me know if I can help!

Welcome, bawitter. This is one of my "favorite" cases also. I'm just amazed at all the hard work of the people on this case. Lets hope it is solved soon and MJD will soon have her rightful name.

Hey everyone, my computer has been down for awhile, just wanted to state again that I sent for the ME report 2 weeks ago and sent a money order. *Hopefully* I will be receiving it soon!

Zanko - I like the idea of MJD possibly being groomed for prostitution. And I definitely think that the stop at a house was a drug buy.

Hey everyone, my computer has been down for awhile, just wanted to state again that I sent for the ME report 2 weeks ago and sent a money order. *Hopefully* I will be receiving it soon!

Zanko - I like the idea of MJD possibly being groomed for prostitution. And I definitely think that the stop at a house was a drug buy.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

LDJ did say they stopped at that house to purchase marijuana. I find this odd since it seems that was the pretense under which Alonzo picked up MJD on Van Buren. IDK - hard to say what actually happened I suppose. Alonzo and Lindsey had to have known - at the very least - what she said her name was!!!

I'm a lurker here too but this case is one that I'm stuck on.

My thing is this: If you don't know someone, if you have no idea who they are, and what their background is, do you take them on a drug buy? I am far removed from the whole "Drug Culture" (I was a goody two shoes in high school, lol!) but my hubby was a hellion in his time. He also has some friends who are still involved in the drug scene. He's said that you don't take a total stranger to any known drug locations. Who's to say if they aren't a narc (they have been known to send in young looking girls for internet *advertiser censored* and prostitution stings) or have ties to LE? So I think that they both (LDJ and Alonzo/William) knew her a lot more than they are saying.

I agree with the previous post. I'm not real familiar with the drug scene either..lol. I can't help but wonder if MJD went with AF and JD on a "job" (at the house)that required two girls and maybe he was supposed to take her back to Phoenix after it was over. And when he got on the interstate going the wrong direction from phoenix, she freaked out. Just a thought.

I'm a lurker here too but this case is one that I'm stuck on.

My thing is this: If you don't know someone, if you have no idea who they are, and what their background is, do you take them on a drug buy? I am far removed from the whole "Drug Culture" (I was a goody two shoes in high school, lol!) but my hubby was a hellion in his time. He also has some friends who are still involved in the drug scene. He's said that you don't take a total stranger to any known drug locations. Who's to say if they aren't a narc (they have been known to send in young looking girls for internet *advertiser censored* and prostitution stings) or have ties to LE? So I think that they both (LDJ and Alonzo/William) knew her a lot more than they are saying.

You're absolutely right. And welcome!

Drug dealers typically don't want a lot of "traffic".. 3 people seems like too many people going into a drug dealers house at once, although they were in only one vehicle. I was thinking that the house may have been some kind of brothel? I wonder if this has been investigated. I watched a movie/documentary not too long ago about a "whorehouse" in which street level prostitutes "advanced" to something not unlike a brothel. They were required to dye their hair different colors so that the men had a variety of different women to choose from.. just a thought since MJD had presumably brown hair before. The "brothel" also served alcohol and sold marijuana to "clients" and they all used false names.

The police report mentioned that a car dealer may have seen MJD arguing with a black man with a chubbier girl, I wonder if that could have been Lindsay? I don't know what she looks like.. but the reason I point this out is that if MJD was running around with LDJ maybe they did know each other on a "deeper" level. Besides, how would LDJ know she was "messing with the wrong people"?

It just does not add up.. :waitasec:

I just wanted to start by saying everyone is doing a great job here. This is my first post but I have read all posts on this case.

Just wanted to add that it could have been a drug buy at the house. From my college days, I know that you gain trust by having “references” or knowing the right people. They could have just met (which I doubt) and MJD knew some of the same people that were in that scene. Dropping the right names can get you far and invited to a drug deal.

I just wanted to start by saying everyone is doing a great job here. This is my first post but I have read all posts on this case.

Just wanted to add that it could have been a drug buy at the house. From my college days, I know that you gain trust by having “references” or knowing the right people. They could have just met (which I doubt) and MJD knew some of the same people that were in that scene. Dropping the right names can get you far and invited to a drug deal.

Hello and welcome! Good point.. I never thought about it that way. "Druggies" tend to know one another and group together and form their own type of community (gosh, sounds wholesome) , which would be vast in a large city such as Phx, but being in the prostitution biz probably narrows it down a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member