Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
KL was in jail in Arizona
ON THURSDAY, MARCH 4TH, 1999, DETECTIVE J. LOWRY #504 CONTACTED ME WITH INFORMATION THAT HE HAD OBTAINED. A SUBJECT NAMED KELLY LIPSEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE VICTIM IN THIS CASE.
DETECTIVE LOWRY AND I LEARNED THAT LIPSEY WAS CURRENTLY AT THE MARICOPA COUNTY JAIL AT THE MADISON FACILITY. AT APPROXIMATELY 1600 HOURS,​

Parole Placement 15 record(s)

Custody DateClass TypeApproved DateNext ReviewParole Class03/06/2005TRUTH-IN-SEN R 01/04/200560 DAYS - NO01/04/200505/04/200512/17/2004TR INELIGIBL 11/05/2004INITIAL CL.11/08/200401/04/20051 / 121 DAYS01/14/2003ADMISSION 2 01/14/2003PAR.CL.CHG. 1 / 661 DAYS08/19/2002RE-CLASS/ADM10/22/200202/15/200302/25/2002R02/26/200208/24/200208/28/2001RE-CLASS/ADM10/28/200102/24/200202/23/2001RE-CLASS/ADM03/26/200108/22/200110/22/200060 DAYS - NO10/22/200002/19/200108/23/2000INITIAL CL.08/24/200010/22/20001 / 877 DAYS02/28/1999ADMISSION08/21/200012/19/20002 / N/A02/28/1999PAR.CL.CHG. 1 / 542 DAYS END PC TIME 11/05/2004

I FINALLY got through to the jail in Phoenix AGAIN. KL is in jail. Whoever I spoke with before gave me the wrong information!! He has a whole list of charges He is in for 2 counts of probation violation, another count for something else and 3 counts of sex trafficking. He will be in jail for a long time!

I FINALLY got through to the jail in Phoenix AGAIN. KL is in jail. Whoever I spoke with before gave me the wrong information!! He has a whole list of charges He is in for 2 counts of probation violation, another count for something else and 3 counts of sex trafficking. He will be in jail for a long time!

Can you get a picture? I searched everywhere and still cannot come up with a picture (unless the effbeeeye comes through).

Can you get a picture? I searched everywhere and still cannot come up with a picture (unless the effbeeeye comes through).

I never thought of asking the lady I spoke to crap!! I will call again and see if it's possible. I'd like to see what he looks like too. I can tell by his record he is a small built guy.

I have looked high and low for a pic of Lipsey and no luck. Freaks me out that pictures of convicted felons are not easily accessed! In any case, he has LOTS of offenses in AZ and WI (Madison). I am willing to bet $$$$$$$$$$$ that he knows who our little MJD is!

I'm also looking for a photo of Alonzo... no luck on my end.

Okay. Longshot....but do you think he (KL) would talk to us if we visited him in jail? Maybe in person he would say who MJD really is. Just a thought.

Okay. Longshot....but do you think he (KL) would talk to us if we visited him in jail? Maybe in person he would say who MJD really is. Just a thought.

You might be right. Just the simple fact that we are not LE and telling US her identity technically wouldn't get him in trouble may make him crack. Bringing her morgue photos and composites along and showing them to him sure wouldn't hurt either.

Any Arizona volunteers? LOL

I am pretty sure you would have to be on his visitor's list to be able to visit him. He would have to put you on it. That's the way it is in Nebraska jails so I am assuming it's that way at every jail.

I guess we could ask him to put us on his visitor list.
He probably would if we agreed to bring him some cigarettes. :rolleyes:
I think I'll write to him and ask him to put us on his visitor list. What do ya'll think?
Or I could just write to him and ask him nicely who MJD is.

I think I'll write to him and ask him to put us on his visitor list. What do ya'll think?

I'm no expert in jail visiting, but I don't think the prisoners have a "list." If someone visits them, they are called out -m which I assume is a good thing compared to whatever they're doing otherwise. They would probably be happy to see anyone. Also, I don't think it would be a good idea to give him much of a heads-up. In this scenario, it would have no affect on him whatsoever to say who she is and/or where she came from.....if he knows.

They can't smoke in jail and you can't write him a letter either They don't allow it. :)

You have to be on their visitors list and you can't be a felon or an illegal.

I think they do allow postcards still in Maricopa jails. They have to be metered postcards though, whatever that is?

That sheriff is sooo disgusting (not because of the letters really, just in general).

I think they do allow postcards still in Maricopa jails. They have to be metered postcards though, whatever that is?

That sheriff is sooo disgusting (not because of the letters really, just in general).

Thanks for the tip about the postcards but.......Gotta disagree with you on the Sheriff. He rocks! Seriously, have you read all the positive things he has done. He is the kind of Sheriff we need running all the jails. He has saved the taxpayers so much money and the inmates actually like him, which IMO is irrelevant but does speak volumes. They respect him too. Sheriff Joe takes no B.S.
And besides - what's wrong with green bologna sandwiches, living in tents and the men wearing pink underwear in jail anyway. :smiliescale: Like Sheriff Joe tells them "if you don't like it here, don't come back!!"

Thanks for the tip about the postcards but.......Gotta disagree with you on the Sheriff. He rocks! Seriously, have you read all the positive things he has done. He is the kind of Sheriff we need running all the jails. He has saved the taxpayers so much money and the inmates actually like him, which IMO is irrelevant but does speak volumes. They respect him too. Sheriff Joe takes no B.S.
And besides - what's wrong with green bologna sandwiches, living in tents and the men wearing pink underwear in jail anyway. :smiliescale: Like Sheriff Joe tells them "if you don't like it here, don't come back!!"

Sheriff Joe ROCKS:woohoo:and KTL would NOT be in tent city. As it is, I believe the feds have him in lockup, like elsewhere, in the city of Phoenix. Secret hideaways and all that. LOL

I highly doubt KL is in Sheriff Arpaio's tent city.. although the scum bag should be. He's probably in a higher security prison, definitely.

I love Joe Arpaio.. he makes them not wanna ever come back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member