Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheriff Joe ROCKS:woohoo:and KTL would NOT be in tent city. As it is, I believe the feds have him in lockup, like elsewhere, in the city of Phoenix. Secret hideaways and all that. LOL

KL is in one of the jails there. He is not in federal prison yet :)

Which one? :confused:

He is in Towers jail BUT please don't everybody send him a postcard I already did. I don't him to freak out and not tell us anything IF he even will. I will let everybody know if I ever do hear back from him.

He is in Towers jail BUT please don't everybody send him a postcard I already did. I don't him to freak out and not tell us anything IF he even will. I will let everybody know if I ever do hear back from him.

Ok - if I was going to send him anything, it would not be a postcard! :furious:

Well you can't send him a bullet or a letter LOL They only allow metered postcards

hehehe

Gotcha.

Ooh, ooh, ooh, I just thought of a good one to send him, but I can't say what it is, because somebody would try it and I would get blamed.:(
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I agree with you on Sheriff Joe--he is a big media hound, and is wasting so much of the tax payers money. Crime is higher than ever in Phoenix, and all he does is grandstand. He may have saved some money on pink underwear and bologna, but his "secret trips" to Costa Rica, and his illegal immigration crackdowns have cost us much more. He LOVES to be in the news. I have met him and CANNOT STAND the guy(and I am a diehard Republican). I do like his tent city idea though.

I think they do allow postcards still in Maricopa jails. They have to be metered postcards though, whatever that is?

That sheriff is sooo disgusting (not because of the letters really, just in general).

Sounds like a new thread! I'd love to know more about this sheriff. Not too familiar with him!

:biggrin:
Sounds like a new thread! I'd love to know more about this sheriff. Not too familiar with him!

He is quite a colorful character! I do wonder why the ACLU hasn't brought him down (I'm sure they've tried!) Though I can't say I disagree with his practices. Anything that deters criminals from repeating is fine with me!

:biggrin:

He is quite a colorful character! I do wonder why the ACLU hasn't brought him down (I'm sure they've tried!) Though I can't say I disagree with his practices. Anything that deters criminals from repeating is fine with me!

Me too!! Go Sherrif Joe Go

Excuse me for asking, but what does everyone's opinions on Sheriff Joe have to do with identifying MJD???

Excuse me for asking, but what does everyone's opinions on Sheriff Joe have to do with identifying MJD???

Probably not much to do with MJD sorry, I think I started it (now I can't find the right oops/sorry smiley though- where did it go?).

We were talking about if it was possible to contact KL, where he was being held, etc and it appears he's at one of the Sheriffs jails.
Looks like he's in Towers jail?

Maybe Sherriff Joe will help us. I heard him on Neal Boortz this morning and he is sherriff in Maricopa Cty, IIUC. He sounds like a toughie.

Maybe Sherriff Joe will help us. I heard him on Neal Boortz this morning and he is sherriff in Maricopa Cty, IIUC. He sounds like a toughie.

He might, he definitely has some very good press contacts and that kind of thing so he could get it a lot of publicity and put some pressure on it if he decided to take up the issue.
I can't remember what LE office/jurisdiction this case is under though? My understanding is he has some 'friction' with some of the local police chiefs so that might be an issue.
If the case is being handled by the sheriffs office though then he could possibly be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname