Mark Lunsford & Tom Bassano; Two Men, One Cause

Can someone give me a different link. This is what I get when I click on it:

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']The link you are trying to visit has been disabled. [/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']You have reached a link that is no longer in service. That means the link was very naughty, and, much like head lice, had to be eliminated before it spread. [/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']You may be asking yourself, "Hey, what was it about that link that got it in trouble?" An excellent question! Usually, it's one of the following reasons: [/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']-[/FONT] [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']The link was spam! No one likes spammers, and we don't like their links. [/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']-[/FONT] [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']You almost got phished! There are people out there who want to steal your MySpace password. They want to log in as you and send spam, harass your friends, change your profile, and generally run amok. Phishing pages are usually designed to look like MySpace to trick you. Other sites may also ask for your MySpace login information to customize your profile, insert videos or slide shows, track visitors, or any number of other things. Don't make it easy for them. ONLY USE YOUR MYSPACE LOGIN INFO ON WWW.MYSPACE.COM!! [/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']-[/FONT] [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Viruses are not fun! Neither is adware, spyware, or malware. We cut the links to places that are known sources of infection. [/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']If you really did want to check out some spam, viruses, or phishing pages, we're really sorry to have interrupted. We're sure you can find it elsewhere. There's plenty on the Internet [/FONT]

I got that too, froggierintexas!

Can someone repost link, please?

Me too! I got this message.
Windy, can you get the correct link?
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']The link you are trying to visit has been disabled. [/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']You have reached a link that is no longer in service. That means the link was very naughty, and, much like head lice, had to be eliminated before it spread. [/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']You may be asking yourself, "Hey, what was it about that link that got it in trouble?" An excellent question! Usually, it's one of the following reasons: [/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']-[/font] [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']The link was spam! No one likes spammers, and we don't like their links. [/font]

PLEASE VOTE TO HELP PUT A STOP TO CRIME AGAINST OUR PRECIOUS CHILDREN.
I have been running across the country to fight against child predetors and aid in the recovery of the survivors I have run almost 600 miles in 11 days now myspace has nominated me for an impact award that will give 10 thousand dollars to Child advocacy centers if you could give me a vote and spread the word I sure would be grateful the link is at the bottom.
Thank you
Tom Bassano
TOM’S MYSPACE
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=9c1f611a-9ce3-4f3d-b639-4db5acddca30

PLEASE VOTE “RUNNING FOR THE INNOCENT’
http://www.myspace.com/impactawards

Later on Today i will be updating with new pictures of Tommy Journey along the way..

Hey... just to help anyone out having trouble getting to page.. go to my link here on myspace..I have Toms message and banner embedded on my front page ..you click on where it shows Run for Innocense Impact awards to the left and it will take you straight there ... heres my link.

MySpace URL:

Annie I clicked on your link in above post and it just took to where you click to go vote but didn't go any further. So I hope that you don't mind me deleting it. That is also a good ideal members can click on your myspace site, they will find a beautiful myspace page.

Annie I clicked on your link in above post and it just took to where you click to go vote but didn't go any further. So I hope that you don't mind me deleting it. That is also a good ideal members can click on your myspace site, they will find a beautiful myspace page.

I believe Toms banner on my page for Impact awards does direct you to the page when clicked on though, correct? It works for me.

What an amazing man. :clap: I did post this info over at FFJ in hopes of keeping the votes rolling in. This place has turned out to be a wonderful support system for Tom and Mark - I am very proud! :clap:

Four hours left to vote if you haven't had a chance to!!!

AnnieGirl - :blowkiss:

Four hours left to vote if you haven't had a chance to!!!

AnnieGirl - :blowkiss:

Thank you RR and back at ya:blowkiss:

I did my very best--hoping theres a recount or something and Tom comes through with the win but wont know till monday as it stands now there was only 3% difference with the "politics" guy ahead-
Tommy called me at 7 am yesterday morning to work his boards for him ( since he was running all day) between postng on his boards, bulletins ,sending messages, etc and going to my own, and calling Tom with updates it was an emotional roller coaster and really took it out of me -- I was so tired last night ---physically and emotionally drained.
Tom did make a point to be sure and let everyone know he truly appreciated your time , prayers and voting--- he's such a nice guy and a great friend to me.

This was written for Tom by a sweet lady name Felicia..it's very beautiful and meant so much to Tom.

"A Easter Impact Award Letter From the children in Heaven"

To our dearest Tom & family, some things we would like to say.... but first of all, to let you know, that we all arrived .. We are writing this from heaven. Here we dwell with God above. Here, there's no more tears of sadness; here is just eternal love.

Please do not be unhappy ..........
Remember that "we"are with you Tom, every mile,morning, noon and night. Until that day when you finish our race .
Each one of us is cheering you on and we picked you up and hugged you,waking and running, sleeping,every minute of every hour and we, joyfully whisper, "I welcome you.",i love you ,Your making a impact on Our old world.

There's so much that we have to do, to help our mortal man."

God gave me a list of things, that he wished for us to do. And foremost on the list, was to watch and care for you. And when you lie in bed at night, the day's chores put to flight. God and all of us are closest to you...in the middle of the night.

When you think of all of our lives life on earth, and all those loving years, because you are only human, they are bound to bring you tears. But do not be afraid to cry; it does relieve the pain. Remember there would be no flowers, unless there was some rain.

There are many rocky roads ahead of you and many hills to climb; but together we can do it by taking one day at a time. It was always my philosophy and I'd like it for you too...that as you give unto the world, HEAVEN will give to you.

If you can help somebody who's in sorrow and pain, then you can say to God at night......"My day was not in vain." And now I am contented...that my life has been worthwhile, knowing as I passed along the way, I made these children smile.

So if you meet somebody who is sad and feeling low, just lend a hand to pick him up, as on your way you go.

And when it's time for you to go...from that body to be free, remember ....we will all be waiting to kiss and hug you for all your doing to make an impact for all our loved ones and those that will come before you here......We are at the Throne of God ,gleefully clapping and cheering you on....loving you every moment...we are here!

A lot of people have asked for Tom's route that he will be taking on his RUN FOR THE INNOCENT. Please, if he will be running near your town, let your friends and family in the area know.

come out to cheer him on! And feel free to run or bicycle a few miles with him to show your support! He appreciates the company!

CALIFORNIA - (DONE)

Marina Delray, San Diego, Lake Side, Alpine, Pine Valley, Live Oak Springs, Boulevard, Jacumba, Seeley, El Centro, Brawley, East Highland Canal, Glanis, Palo Verde, Ripley.

ARIZONA - (DONE)

Blythe, Ehrenberge, Quartzesite, Brenda, Hope, Harcuvan, Salome, Wenden, Aquila, Wickenberg, Moristown, Aqua Fria River, Arizona Canal Bike Path, Tempe, Apache Junction, Superior, Globe, Santa Rita, Geronimo, Safford.

NEW MEXICO - (DONE)

Buckhorn, Silver City, Hillsboro, Hatch, Las Cruces, La Mesa.

TEXAS - (DONE)

El Paso, Fabens, Fort Hancock, Siera Blanco, Van Horn, Kent, Fort Davis, Alpine, Marathon, Sanderson, Dryden, Langtry, Comstock, Del Rio, Brackettville, Camp Wood, Leakey, Hunt, Kerrville, Blanco, Kyle, Austin, Bastrop, La Grange, Burton , Navasota, New Waverley, Cold Spring, Romayor, Kountze, Silsbee, Kirbyville, Merryville.

LOUISIANA - (CURRENTLY!!)

De Ridder, Mitie, Oberlin, Mamou, Washington, Lebeau, Simmesport, ST Francisville, Easleyville Vile, Bogalusa.

MISSISSIPPI

Poplarville, Perkinston, Vancleave.

ALABAMA

Grand Bay, Dauplin Island, Gulf Shores.

FLORIDA - HOME!

Pensacola, Milton, Crestview, Defuniak Springs, Bonifay, Marianna, Chattahoochee, Quincy, Tallahassee, Monticello, Madison, Wellborn, Highsprings, Gainesville, Hawthorne, Palatka, Daytona, WELCOME HOME in Citrus County!

Here is a link to a video of Tom .
http://www.wkrg.com/news/article/man_on_the_run/12651/video/

By Emily Forrester

Published: Wed, April 09, 2008 - 9:54 pm
Last Updated: Wed, April 09, 2008 - 11:08 pm
Walking or running may help you save on gas but when you're running for more than 3,000 miles in 90 days. It can be extremely painful to your body unless you're running for a very good cause. Tom Bassano says running for the innocent is well worth the effort.
Bassano says he was hurt and outraged when he heard the news about little Jessica Marie Lunsford being killed by a convicted sexual predator in Florida. How could he help prevent such a nightmare from happening to other children? He started running. On March 2, he left San Diego California. His goal is to reach Daytona Beach Florida in less than 90 days. He's trying to raise awareness and support for child advocacy centers across the country.
News 5 caught up with him in Ocean Springs, Mississippi.
Bassano says he put in about 50 miles today and he has another 54 miles to go in order to meet the Dauphin Island Ferry at 8:00 on Thursday morning for a free ride across Mobile Bay.

Wow, what Mr. Bassano is doing is so inspiring. The world needs more people like him! I was deeply saddened and angered by what happened to Jessica Lunsford and I applaud the people who are doing what they can to raise awareness.

Did he make it all the way to Florida? What a wonderful thing for this man to do....thanks for this Windchime.

Did he make it all the way to Florida? What a wonderful thing for this man to do....thanks for this Windchime.

Oh yes, he did :D

He has another run plan for November--- a few hundred miles and fairly local for him. Tommy rocks !:D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back