Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Days 5-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 47s47 seconds ago
State really zoning in on the "contract" idea after the estate attorney yesterday provided details of Mark and Teresa Sievers estate plans. Detailing the couples marriage "contract" and #MarkSieversontrial "murder contract". #trialtweets #NBC2CourtCoverage #TeresaSievers

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 58s58 seconds ago

The primary evidence of the contract to kill come from Curtis Wayne Wright Jr.'s testimony and evidence.

Why would Wright drive all the way to Florida overnight with Rodgers to kill Teresa Sievers, Hunter asks.

"Money is a powerful motivator," Hunter said.

1. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 9s9 seconds ago
    "I guess you get what you pay for with contract killers," Hunter said.

He pointed out Wright and Rodgers "jimmied a door open" or made it look like it was jimmied open but left it unlocked after.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread

2. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 59s59 seconds ago
    "But for that information, Mr. Wright would have had no clue when to be," Hunter said.

He would not have known when Teresa Sievers would have been getting home, Hunter said.

States closing and for the first time in this trial, MS is NOT taking notes and he looks like he's paying attention.
Also - he said he wants to go home? There is NO HOME for you MS.

I think his attorneys must have given him a good talking-to about his not paying attention and fidgeting. He's replaced that with taking sips of water whenever he feels a moment of discomfort (when his plot is exposed).

I think his attorneys must have given him a good talking-to about his not paying attention and fidgeting. He's replaced that with taking sips of water whenever he feels a moment of discomfort (when his plot is exposed).
All those sips of water from that tiny cup and now that the water is almost gone, he's taking notes. He can't stop himself because he feels the need to be seen as a smart person. MS brings out my mean side that I didn't even know was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11