Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Days 5-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor Petras‏ @TaylorPetras 1m1 minute ago

Hunter now going through the text & call log between Sievers *Wright the days leading up to Dr. Sievers murder. Logs show plenty of texts & phone calls on June 25 and 26. Only one text on the 27th. Nothing on the 28th or 29th. @winknews

1. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 10s11 seconds ago
    Wright heard from Scott Sievers, Mark's brother, the next day on June 30, 2015 about the death of Teresa Sievers.

"It was part of the set up," Hunter said.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread

2. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 1m1 minute ago
    Mr. Sievers did not call Wright on June 29.

"He doesn't call to tell his best friend something horrible happened to my wife, I need you," Hunter said.

Taylor Petras‏ @TaylorPetras 28s28 seconds ago

"Look at the behavior, look at the text messages. They are the words of the defendant. They are also evidence of his behavior and they are corroborative of Mr. Wright’s testimony." @winknews

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 8s9 seconds ago

Hunter puts a graphic on the projector screen of "a chain conspiracy."

The common objective of the conspiracy was to commit murder, Hunter said.

As long as they were involved in the common plan, not everyone had to talk with everyone.

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 21s22 seconds ago

Here’s a graphic for the jury. Shows Jimmy Rodgers on the left, Curtis Wayne Wright in the middle, and Mark Sievers on the right. Wright confessed to the murder and a jury found Rodgers guilty in Oct. #SieversTrial @winknews

EK84-HGX0AAKIVD.jpg

The dark-haired defense attorney will be played by John Travolta in the movie. Maybe they'll even give him some lines.

He is trying to impress the jury....look I am smart too. Also writing his script he does not have to face those testifying and telling the truth. So not impressed. I am sure the jury is watching and thinking of the lack of attention he is giving his own trial.

I think Mark is playing a drinking game during closing. Almost on the dot, every 60 seconds he takes a sip of water, and many times, the water doesn't even come to his mouth.

Trying to distract jury?

I bet he's wishing his cup was black and not clear. He could continue to take pretend sips from an empty cup if it was.

To prove the crime of First degree premeditated murder, the state must prove the following three elements beyond a reasonable doubt:

Teresa Sievers is dead
It was a result of a criminal act Mark Sievers
Teresa death was premeditated

To prove the crime of Criminal Conspiracy, the State must prove the following two elements beyond a reasonable doubt:
1. The intent of Mark Sievers was that the offense of first degree murder would be committed
2. In order to carry out the intent Mark Sievers agreed, conspired, combined, or confederated with Jimmy Ray Rodgers and Curtis Wayne Wright to cause the deather of Teresa Sievers to be committed weither by them, or one of them, or by some other person

MOOOOOOOOO, I wish they had said Jimmy Ray Rodger AND/OR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Curtis Wayne Wright for this charge. Does it say it must be BOTH in what the State just published? I think I know where this may be headed as all along, Curtis said that Jimmy killed her... iykwim

Above is exact verbiage of what is on screen from live stream at Law & Crime

Last edited:
Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 7s7 seconds ago

"If this is a frame job, why isn't Mr. Wright perfect? Why doesn't he have all the answers," Hunter asks the jurors.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Show this thread
0k7ue5j6_normal.jpg

Show this thread
Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
Undo

Taylor Petras‏ @TaylorPetras 6m6 minutes ago

Hunter now walking the jury through evidence and other testimony that also corroborates Wayne Wright's testimony @winknews

0 replies 1 retweet 0 likes
Show this thread
zOWsUsrQ_normal.jpg

Show this thread
Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
Undo

• Taylor Petras‏ @TaylorPetras 13m13 minutes ago

Hunter talking about Wayne Wright: "He’s a killer. By himself, there’s no reason why any reasonable person should believe a word he says. But he is corroborated by evidence." Hunter says cell phone data backs up his testimony of where he was and when @winknews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11