Mary Lacy NOW Worries!

..in case anyone might say that we are just a bunch of republicans out to get the dems here,I wanted to let everyone know that this is just not so.not so at all.

In the early days (mine) the only reason the Dems got in were because they would turn a blind eye on pot smoking(not necessarily dealing). I remember smoking a doo bee on the the court house lawn at lunch!

The Ramsey snapped my head around because I am a lover of true crime and here it was in my back yard. With a precious little girl the victim. I immediately thought the "mom did it" because I came from a similar background (not the beauty pagent stuff) and given enough time w/ my mom I could have been in JBs place.

I was aquainted through work with one one the grand jury members. (he was the guy with the curly brown hair, wearing pointed cowboy boots...Martin was his name) Sorry, I have nothing juicy to spill. He knew I was interested in the case and in his day job he was a government representative to NASA. I sensed that he was distressed about the proceedings and that information was being with held.

Until the day I die I will follow this case and all the mishandlers to their grave. SD I honor you for writing your sight unseen book.

Not so
FF

In the early days (mine) the only reason the Dems got in were because they would turn a blind eye on pot smoking(not necessarily dealing). I remember smoking a doo bee on the the court house lawn at lunch!

The Ramsey snapped my head around because I am a lover of true crime and here it was in my back yard. With a precious little girl the victim. I immediately thought the "mom did it" because I came from a similar background (not the beauty pagent stuff) and given enough time w/ my mom I could have been in JBs place.

I was aquainted through work with one one the grand jury members. (he was the guy with the curly brown hair, wearing pointed cowboy boots...Martin was his name) Sorry, I have nothing juicy to spill. He knew I was interested in the case and in his day job he was a government representative to NASA. I sensed that he was distressed about the proceedings and that information was being with held.

Isn't that interesting.

Until the day I die I will follow this case and all the mishandlers to their grave. SD I honor you for writing your sight unseen book.

Not so
FF

Thank you.

Mary Lacy may worry about her legacy, but sure doesn't worry about letting killers run around free. I'm convinced they are all on a Rocky Mountain High in Boulder or they would have run the previous DA and her out of office. I just can't get over how noncaring most of Boulder has been concerning the death of a child. They are apparently willing to sweep anything under the carpet there, even murder.

Mary Lacy may worry about her legacy, but sure doesn't worry about letting killers run around free. I'm convinced they are all on a Rocky Mountain High in Boulder or they would have run the previous DA and her out of office. I just can't get over how noncaring most of Boulder has been concerning the death of a child. They are apparently willing to sweep anything under the carpet there, even murder.

Yes, Boulder has now distinguished itself as the perfect example of a society of extreme "individualism" run amuck. It's like they're all so focused on their own little Boulder universe, the "inbreeding" has resulted in a warped Land of Narcissism: it's all about MEMEMEMEMEMEME.

it sounds very introverted,for sure.in a way it reminds me of ppl who do drugs..they're so into themselves,they can't see the outside world at all.

Wow.

Boulder Political dynamics, fascinating.

SD. Again ty for being so grascious with the mucho info and specifics. Definitely, I'm directed to future reading on this topic. Winter and my hibernation's ahead, and well, the more I read ... the more I gotta read.

"I'll chase her around Boulder County and 'round the Denver maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before I give up. From hell's heart, I stab at thee!" -SD

Right on! SD.
I can see that.

FunnyFace, most interesting comments on Boulder's 'atmosphere' and liberal attitudes. Your discusion with the GJ member is eye opening.
That's it ... exactly .... I wonder, just what it would of taken, given the attitude of the DA office ... to prosecute.

A homeless person (with no affluent relatives) or an immigrant with blood on their hands, a copy of their DNA on file and the body in of a 1972 junker. They will create the evidence to prove the theory. Sound like Smit? Without that you get Helgoth (SP? its been awhile) Karr or an intruder who will kill again (not) so hold your babies close.

Believe me Boulderites ditz each other about the "perceived Boulder life style", like it is all one shade of green. My favorite is: "23 square miles surrounded by reality". I like being somewhat personally off center. Doesn't mean I hang with ALL the other off centered folks in town.

We are all here for different reasons which are not necessarily motivated by the same principles.

OK going back to my cave in the canyon w/ a high speed internet connection to order delivery from a 4 star resturant.

A homeless person (with no affluent relatives) or an immigrant with blood on their hands, a copy of their DNA on file and the body in of a 1972 junker. They will create the evidence to prove the theory. Sound like Smit? Without that you get Helgoth (SP? its been awhile) Karr or an intruder who will kill again (not) so hold your babies close.

Believe me Boulderites ditz each other about the "perceived Boulder life style", like it is all one shade of green. My favorite is: "23 square miles surrounded by reality". I like being somewhat personally off center. Doesn't mean I hang with ALL the other off centered folks in town.

We are all here for different reasons which are not necessarily motivated by the same principles.

OK going back to my cave in the canyon w/ a high speed internet connection to order delivery from a 4 star resturant.

Interesting, FF, I'm listening....

You said it.

Wow.

Boulder Political dynamics, fascinating.

SD. Again ty for being so grascious with the mucho info and specifics. Definitely, I'm directed to future reading on this topic. Winter and my hibernation's ahead, and well, the more I read ... the more I gotta read.

"I'll chase her around Boulder County and 'round the Denver maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before I give up. From hell's heart, I stab at thee!" -SD

Right on! SD.
I can see that.

She tasks me! She tasks me and I shall have her.

FunnyFace, most interesting comments on Boulder's 'atmosphere' and liberal attitudes. Your discusion with the GJ member is eye opening.
That's it ... exactly .... I wonder, just what it would of taken, given the attitude of the DA office ... to prosecute.

A written confession, a videotape of the crime and the proverbial busload of nuns as eyewitnesses, from what I can gather,

heck,somebody could have had a videocam over Patsy's shoulder when she was writing the note,and she STILL would have denied it.Can't you hear that one... "I was just writing a story...." LOL.indeed.

heck,somebody could have had a videocam over Patsy's shoulder when she was writing the note,and she STILL would have denied it.Can't you hear that one... "I was just writing a story...." LOL.indeed.

Hey, Fuhrman tried that, right?

She could have just said it was a joke. Anyone reading it would believe that. Ron Walker LEAPS to mind.

What would you like to know?

I'm open...

Peace
Funny Face

I guess I wonder the citizens of Boulder really think about this murder case, DA's Hunter and Lacy, Smit, Tracey, etc.

And what do they think about the Ramseys?

I know that's really general, so specifically, I guess I'm asking what you personally have heard from your neighbors, etc.

I know that Boulder has a highly educated population, many of whom should be able to discern the facts from the propaganda. Yet Lacy got elected twice. It's hard enough to imagine Hunter in office for decades, but I cannot imagine how Lacy has gotten away with her sloppy work and outrageous shilling for the only people ever linked to the murder by the evidence.

Is that too broad? I don't know.... Any insights you might share would be appreciated. And thanks for asking.

Like the Child Abuse charges for murdered baby Jason Midyette....

Before I start to answer your questions, you need to know about me. I'm apolitical, I don't vote except at wine tastings. I support my community by voluntering my time, energy, mind and brain. To give you an idea of the things I partook in:
In the 1970's I was a part of a multidiscplined team that developed "Rap Line" a 24/7 crisis intervention/suiside prevention hot line with the support of the Walderburg Health Services at UC. We taught peer consulors, active listening, primary and advanced empathy techniques. In addition we had an extensive resouce network. Drugs along with new students gave the county a bumper crop of potential suicides. We also worked with with the PD (then called Pigs) so that we could offer their services w/o freaking out the kids. I stayed with RL for 3 years - 2 as co-director.

After enjoying a fun summer (with no repeat of the looney tune who had previously hunted me down from RL) and commenced to have a full psychotic break in my living room. I wanted to do some behind the scenes work. A mental health worker/friend hooked me up with the police department. Between the 2 divisions they believed that more sexual assults, rapes where committed (especially on campus) than reported. I spent 3 months going over police reports and noted which should be reviewed or similarities existing with other cases and a hand full of crying wolf.

Through the years I have been a mental health worker for Hospice, Save House, Boulder County Sheriffs Victim Advocate and Meals on Wheels.

The one volunteer position I took the most pride and satifaction from were 7 years on a mountain fire dept. At that time you had to become a State Certified Firefighter pay dues for 1 year, before you could get further training in Emergency Medicine. When I left I was H1 chief medical officer and ranking fire officer if no othe fire officers showed up at scene.

I guess I wonder the citizens of Boulder really think about this murder case, DA's Hunter and Lacy, Smit, Tracey, etc.

As for the Dems those in the know call them Repubs lite.

And what do they think about the Ramseys?

I know that's really general, so specifically, I guess I'm asking what you personally have heard from your neighbors, etc.

So from what I've said my crowd did not brush shoulders with Ramsey transplants. Except to mummble about the bad manners in stores. i.e. unruly kids, 20 items on the fast lane, pushing into waiting lines because their friends owned the place.

I know that Boulder has a highly educated population, many of whom should be able to discern the facts from the propaganda. Yet Lacy got elected twice. It's hard enough to imagine Hunter in office for decades, but I cannot imagine how Lacy has gotten away with her sloppy work and outrageous shilling for the only people ever linked to the murder by the evidence. As I said before think Repub lite. I workred with numerous police officiers and they were true heros to me. Not by cold cocking some drunk but by having exceptional interview skills, empathy and a healthy BS meter.

I hate to say this the Boulder highly educated population are not the sharpest knives in the draw. Their (newcomer) view is so narrow, poke a whole in a piece of cardboard and you'll see their whole world.

Is that too broad? I don't know.... Any insights you might share would be appreciated. And thanks for asking.

I apologize for screwing up my response to you. I'll work on this quote and chaging ink color later.

Half of my post is in the white block. The answers to your questions are mingled in your post in blue. :eek:

Just wanted to add through all the other stuff I did I had an engieering/management career with a hi tech company. Talk about having the right and left sides of your brains scrambled.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back