Mary Lacy NOW Worries!

No apologies necessary, Funny Face. Thank you so much for responding. I think you are exactly the person to give us another view of the Ramseys in Boulder. Already you have told us something few have been willing to say candidly about the Ramseys. Having an accurate portrait of the family in situ, so to speak, gets us closer to the truth. We've seen very little of that when it comes to the actual private lives of the Ramseys.

So we see a pattern of "entitlement" in daily interactions with "the beer can collectors", as John defined us. We have had a few others tell us of personal, chance encounters in public places with the Ramseys that were not flattering. Because of anonymity, it's hard to rely on one person's perspective. Different people seeing the same behavior in different situations, though, that gives us insight.

But just to be clear that I haven't misunderstood you, when you say "Ramsey transplants", you mean John and Patsy Ramsey, correct?

One more question, if you will indulge me: When you say "unruly kids", do you have any specifics about that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back