Max's Search Warrants Released!!!! Discuss Max's Death here #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's directly quoted and linked a few pages back, as well as on the original Max death thread.

Link to the 'direct quote' please. I have access to the death record. Thank you very much.

57 lbs. still works with the formulas and scenarios given.

Can we see the calculations please. TIA.

That may be true concerning her statement to LE. I believe she said Max said "Ocean' when she reached him but then we have what Rebecca's sister has said or told Bremner about the other Shacknai children being in the home and Max was planking.

Where did that come from if not Rebecca? Didn't Rebecca tell LE there was no one in the home at the time but her sister and herself? IIRC, that was mentioned in the PC.

IMO

I'm sorry, but if you have an article stating what XZ has 'said or told Bremner', I would like to see a link to the article please. The only XZ statement I have seen is that Rebecca did not feel 'guilty' about the accident, but felt bad about the accident.

TIA.

This is from MS AR, which shows that Coronado Hospital found the possible C5 abnormality but not Rady's, but it shows that this was found early on.

He was transported to Sharp Coronado Hospital and then to Rady Children's Hospital. A pulse was was regained after approximately 25-30 minutes. Head CT scans showed cerebral edema, a possible C5 abnormality (at Sharp Coronado; this was not confirmed at Rady Children's),

XZ was
Not Injured in Max's accident.. She was not injured when she called 911, nor when medical emts arrived.. XZ was not injured until after the entire accident and medical attn was over.. She was injured while helping Rebecca clean up the chandelier and broken Glass from the chandelier.

Smooth Operator, thank you for stating what we know is fact concerning many instances. When opinions, not proven by fact, are brandied about, it sets a statement and meaning in place. If the statement, or meaning are incorrect or misconstrued, it sets a precedent for that to become a fact in peoples minds.

By stating the true facts, in various areas, you have done your best to keep things straight. Imho, reading multiple posts, with incorrect facts is frustrating. To a newcomer, it is confusing and shadows the true questions that exist.

Thanks again, it is much appreciated!!:seeya:

Interesting. Maybe it's just a canadian thing because often when mothers are out, and asked where the kids are they say hubby's babysitting tonight. I thought of rebecca termed babysitter the same way, not demeaning.

Here in the south we also say hubby is babysitting,but never have I heard a hubby called THE BABYSITTER.
BTW,I always point out to my husband you can't be babysitting if they're YOUR kids. 32 years and 7 kids later,he gets it .

This is from MS AR, which shows that Coronado Hospital found the possible C5 abnormality but not Rady's, but it shows that this was found early on.

He was transported to Sharp Coronado Hospital and then to Rady Children's Hospital. A pulse was was regained after approximately 25-30 minutes. Head CT scans showed cerebral edema, a possible C5 abnormality (at Sharp Coronado; this was not confirmed at Rady Children's),

So in fact we have no evidence Rady Children's Hospital ever discovered Max had spinal cord damage, which would explain why the doctor felt visible injuries didn't fit with brain swelling and cardiac arrest-which they didn't. Just the injuries to Max's face would not explain cardiac arrest or brain swelling. But autopsy clearly showed Max had severe spinal cord damage explaining both cardiac arrest and brain swelling (due to lack of oxygen).

So in fact we have no evidence Rady Children's Hospital ever discovered Max had spinal cord damage, which would explain why the doctor felt visible injuries didn't fit with brain swelling and cardiac arrest-which they didn't. Just the injuries to Max's face would not explain cardiac arrest or brain swelling. But autopsy clearly showed Max had severe spinal cord damage explaining both cardiac arrest and brain swelling (due to lack of oxygen).

Am I interpreting this correctly - that the possible C5 abnormality was completely overlooked at Rady's when it shouldn't have been?

Am I interpreting this correctly - that the possible C5 abnormality was completely overlooked at Rady's when it shouldn't have been?

I have no idea-I am not a physician. I am not sure he actually had a C5 abnormality-he had no broken bones in his neck and no fractures, as far as I can tell from the autopsy. All his damage was to the spinal cord as I understand it. Maybe the Rady's was actually correct in that he didn't have a C5 abnormality-I believe C5 refers to the spine itself, not the cord.

I am so out of the loop on this case,but want to inject,spinal cord injury would almost be a given in a fall like that. He would have checked for it and checked again and again. JMO

Was XZ standing on the bottom floor watching whatever Max was doing getting ready to take a photo of it and that is why she got shards of glass in her leg when the chandelier crashed down?

IMO

Hi Ocean, I really don't think Max was planking. It appears to me that there was much more of a force involved in his fall for him to get the injuries he had.
Besides, isn't that more of a teen or older person's game?

I've been trying to imagine different scenarios but so far nothing that seems logical. How about you?

I am so out of the loop on this case,but want to inject,spinal cord injury would almost be a given in a fall like that. He would have checked for it and checked again and again. JMO

Well I read the autopsy report again and again and don't see that diagnosis was made while Max was still alive. But autopsy showed he had extensive spinal cord damage. He had no damage to the spine but extensive damage to the spinal cord based on the autopsy, as far as I can tell.

But the information comes from un-named sources so... I am still not sure how credible that is.

Yeah, I know, but it does offer very specific information. I checked, just for the heck of it. There are 14 flights from SAN to PHX on Mondays. They begin as early as 6:35 and run all day. Both Southwest & USAir have direct flights. So… that sure doesn't narrow it down!

Yeah, I know, but it does offer very specific information. I checked, just for the heck of it. There are 14 flights from SAN to PHX on Mondays. They begin as early as 6:35 and run all day. Both Southwest & USAir have direct flights. So… that sure doesn't narrow it down!

Nope, it sure doesn't. But thanks for checking.

If I remember correctly, early reports stated that GS flew off to SC not PHX.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I would have sworn the article said a 6 am flight, as I commented that getting two teenagers and a 6 year old to the airport that early would be difficult at best!!! That would mean a 5 am or earlier check in.

Are you quoting from the fairy tale piece?

As far as I can tell, that is the only article that claims JS, two teenagers and Max all went to the airport that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74