Found Deceased MD - David Gipson Smith, 28, Howard County, 6 Aug 2017

Seems the preacher's family doesn't want the details out about his son's life.

That is unfortunate. They could be holding onto details that could help find him.

It appears that has been removed or blocked.

That link works for ; it has a lot of detail and answers to some oft-repeated questions. Not sure why you were not able to see it. You have to be logged into FB in your browser, I think, to see it?

This is the kind of information that the parents should put on the Find David page. My friend that asked me to check WS when it was first reported knows the area (as in lives very near to the drop off point) said that the locals believe it is heroin related.

All info is my opinions only. MOO

The facebook links works perfectly for me....there is a lot of detailed information, looking like the parents are letting their guard down.....

The facebook links works perfectly for me....there is a lot of detailed information, looking like the parents are letting their guard down.....
I'm not able to see it either. Tried linking from here as well as c/p I to browzer. How were you able to access it? Maybe a trick I don't know

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I'm not able to see it either. Tried linking from here as well as c/p I to browzer. How were you able to access it? Maybe a trick I don't know

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

This is David's FB

https://m.facebook.com/david.g.smith.568

Go to the post that was written on Sept 7th at 8:39 and commented on by his mom yesterday at 9:14 am

It is an interesting read.

I did see the posts. Very interesting. Is there any msm stating that this is now a criminal investigation anywhere? My browser is acting funny, which may be why I could not see the previous post.

I did see the posts. Very interesting. Is there any msm stating that this is now a criminal investigation anywhere? My browser is acting funny, which may be why I could not see the previous post.

Everything I have seen from mainstream media says the police are concerned about his welfare.

For everybody who can't see the info.

(posted by David’s mother 8/9- 9, on Facebook)

David Gipson Smith, 28 years of age, 230 lbs (but has probably lost weight), a beautiful smile
Our son David Gipson Smith, age 28, has been missing since August 5, 2017. He left our home in Pilesgrove, NJ at 8:30 am to drive to Catonsville, MD to visit afriend. The friend was unable to visit with David so she introduced David to another woman, from Ellicott City, MD. He parked his car at the woman's home in Ellicott City. The woman's parents did not want David staying in their home. We were told that David did stay there on Saturday evening, but on Sunday, August 6, the woman drove David in her car to a 22 acre piece of property about 20 minutes away in Lisbon, MD. He was left on a piece of land that had no buildings, only abandoned cars, junk, a hammock and a fire pit and a pond with a boat in the water. There was evidence of alcohol use at the site. He was left with little or no food. The woman said she stayed wit him until Sunday nightand then left him there. The last time he used his phone was at 12:19 amSaturday, August 6. After that, his phone went dead, and there has been noactivity since. There has been no use of social media since August 4th. (Any activity you might have seen after August 4th has been his family, monitoring it for any word of him.) We began to worry on August 8th, after he did not return any texts or phone calls. We got phone records, and called the two women, who returned calls to us on Friday, August 11th. We met the woman who had last seen him at the property where she had dropped David. She said that she had dropped some supplies (no food) off to David on Wednesday, August 9, but he was no where to be seen. She left the supplies and then left the property. She went back on Saturday morning and told us that the supplies had not been touched and she still did not see David. We met her where she had dropped him on Saturday, August 12th. We walked the property, to no avail. She called the police who arrived about 15-20 minutes later. They immediately began an investigation of the property....flew a helicopter with an infrared cameraover the pond and property. They also used a boat with a sonar submarine, and had a cadaver dog present. They were not successful in locating David. The police interviewed both women at the site. The police entered David's name into the national law inforcement data base for missing persons, which hospitals, jails, medical facilities all have access to. At the time of the search, David was not in any facility or institution. He vanished. The patrol officers told us to go get David's car which had been sitting for a week in front of the homeof the woman from Ellicott City, which we did, and brought it home Saturday evening. The following day, Sunday, August 13th, the sergeant we worked with during the search called to tell us the case was being handed over to the detective in charge of criminal missing homocide cases from Howard County, MD. The case is now a criminal investigation.

why would he be trying to "visit" these women. is it possible he was using so his family exercised some tough love and not enable and asked him to leave if he was going to be using.... he reached out to these friends but it was not fruitful and the property was a last ditch place... and maybe he left to score and who knows after that :*( his poor family. I hope he is found soon.

why would he be trying to "visit" these women. is it possible he was using so his family exercised some tough love and not enable and asked him to leave if he was going to be using.... he reached out to these friends but it was not fruitful and the property was a last ditch place... and maybe he left to score and who knows after that :*( his poor family. I hope he is found soon.

My understanding from local information - he met the first person on the internet. Had never met before in person. He had past addiction problems (may still have that). He had attended rehab and 12 step meetings.

This is so incredibly bizarre. The story from the "friends" makes no sense whatsoever!

This is really a bizarre story......somebody is lying.....

It sounds to me like he's hiding from something. Possible warrants?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back